What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you shouldn't worry about Pakistan's statement s but indeed should worry about what the Kashmir's want cough cough freedom

yeah, about what Kashmirs want summed up in 2 words "Don't care"

Live------ "Prime Minister" mentions Baluchistian, Gilgit Baltistan, P0K in his speech from Red Fort.

GOI is hardening its stand. Things are now going off the cliff. Hope things dont go to worst.

Who supports terrorism in Pakistan name one person except from Hafiz because he is the only poor soul you're retarded media goes after

We could sum it up to the the army and ISI and about 90% of the population! hows that?

Its time to start actively supporting the Maoists ...

Its not like you have not been doing so already, their arms are dispatched from Pakistan! your just making it offical, de jaa vu!

We could sum it up to the the army and ISI and about 90% of the population! hows that?

Its not like you have not been doing so already, their arms are dispatched from Pakistan! your just making it offical, de jaa vu!
Just like ur minister just made it official regarding ur interference in balochistan

Just like ur minister just made it official regarding ur interference in balochistan

Good i hope its registered in the UN, and they take measures to denounce it as a part of Pakistan and officially disputed territory, that will be the incing on the cake!

Brother I've said it in another post. It's not only about being glad at the choice our grandfathers made. But it is a matter of bhaichara. We used to still give our boys and girls in marriage to families from the other side. But all that has died now over the past 15-20 years. Partly because of how attractive Pakistan itself is as a country to migrate to. One with common roots and all that jazz. But mainly because our community is disgusted. And blood on the boil. We never expected anything from a bunch of cowards who ran instead of standing and fighting for what was their ancestral legacy when the time came finally. But we NEVER expected to also be killed and maimed by them. When they attack our watan, they attack US. When they send their guys over to kill indiscriminately, they do not choose between who is a Hindu and who a musalman. So kahe ka bhaichara? Kahe ke musalman? They are a weight we have carried for 70 years. They are an embarrassment to us and to the Muslim world who cringe every time some new nut job from their side blows up somewhere in the world.

I didn't intervene this time. You kick arse ... Carry on ;)

Pakistan has a terrorism problem that affects their neighbors (a fact that gives pleasure to retarded posters, particularly those hinding in USA), and to a greater scale it affects pakistanis (denial, blaming jews hindus cia etc).

There is nothing wrong in highlighting this threat to world peace. Good job mr Parrikar.

To all concerned

The indians have tripped up in a major major way

They have just admitted to supporting terrorism, in their own parliament to their parliamentarians

The accusation Pakistan made against india and Afghanistan has just been validated

Time to take the gloves off

For starters
Hafeez Saeed, Mumbai, LOC infiltration is no longer a issue Pakistan has to be concerned about

With india's admission thst it supports TTP/ISIS we can forget about worrying about the accusations of a self declared supporter of terrorism that india now officially is

This is just plain retarded. The minister was merely highlighting how while Pak exports what is exports best, terrorists to India and other regions, it suffers worse blowback from its own creations.

There is no admission of any support for attack on civilians on our part. However, if you do consider that to be the case, do take it to the UN; I'm sure it will give us all a good laugh.

"Civilized" please give me break, hypocrisy has a limit!

Unfortunately among our hosts here, apparently it doesn't. To expect any different here is sheer folly.

Threads post terror attacks in the two countries and the stark difference in reactions to them lay bare this intrinsic, inhumane hypocricy.

As our PM pointed out today, while we cry over the APS attack, they make a hero out of and declare a black day over the death of a terrorist, Wani in this case.

As our PM pointed out today, while we cry over the APS attack, they make a hero out of and declare a black day over the death of a terrorist, Wani in this case.

IS there any wonder that Pakistan looses more in a single bomb attack in quetta than India looses in a year?
These people in burning their house in hope that neighbors house will also catch fire...

I am from Lucknow and both my parents grandparents were born there. Yet we strongly support Pakistan. Without dishonesty answer the simple question whether if what happened in gujarat or mumbai or kashmir happens to you where will you go?

We went to Pakistan when something like this happened to us. Muslims in Indian occupied parts, especially younger ones are not thinking straight. Ask your grandfather or older members of the family why they support Pakistan.
Bullshit1.jpg

get ur facts clear then come back talking
Lal masjid was inhabited by Talibs at that time PA recoverd huge cache of Arms
unlike babari mosque
lal masjid still stands

@punit deal with him. The kid is a newbie .. hyper excited and bereft of facts and knowledge.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/541736/the-lal-masjid-report/

A good read: Talibanisation of Pakistan From 9/11 to 26/11 and Beyond by Amir Mir

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...QgqMAI#v=onepage&q=lal masjid episode&f=false

Link Below has the OP posted subsequently.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1219934

Lal Masjid memories
EDITORIAL — UPDATED NOV 16, 2015 07:50AM

IN Pakistan, the feeling of déjà vu is all too familiar. We seem to be constantly moving in vicious circles, failing to learn from our many errors and, therefore, doomed to repeat them.

To most, the words Lal Masjid conjure up images of the 2007 fiasco that can be considered as the starting point of the current wave of terrorism that confronts Pakistan.

In most countries, the elements responsible for orchestrating a rebellion against the state would be behind bars, or worse. Not in Pakistan.

Take a look: Security beefed up as Lal Masjid cleric launches fresh movement in Islamabad

Here, one of the masterminds of the Lal Masjid episode — Maulvi Abdul Aziz — is apparently a free man, free to lead prayers and organise marches in the federal capital.

On Friday, he did just that, leading prayers in the Islamabad mosque and thereafter leading a procession.

The cleric announced he was kicking off a campaign for the “implementation of Sharia” in Pakistan, while he railed against “obscenity” and the “interest-based financial system”, as slogans of “jihad” were raised by his devotees.

This series of events bears an ominous resemblance to what transpired in the run-up to the 2007 confrontation, yet it is unclear why the state allowed the cleric to proceed with his plans.

This is a man whose name is present on the Fourth Schedule; he has openly threatened to unleash suicide bombers across Pakistan should he be arrested; he has spoken with great admiration about the murderous, self-styled Islamic State; he has justified the APS Peshawar atrocity by saying it was a “reaction” to the army’s actions.

All of these developments have occurred after 2007. Do such individuals not pose a direct challenge to the stated goals of the National Action Plan? Are they not the public face of the extreme militant right that seeks to remake Pakistan in its own twisted image through the use of blood and hate?

If so, then why is the state allowing them to carry on with their activities as if it were business as usual?

Last edited:
My grandfather, who built our family business from scratch, was a swatantrata senani. He was jailed multiple times, beaten, tortured.

I'd like to tell you that he despised you guys for what you did till the day he passed away.

Hindustani musalmanon ki do nasl hoti hai. And I'm talking of all of us collectively .

Ek jo bhaagte hain. Aur ek jo khade rate hain aur ladte hain. Ek jo chup kar waar karte hain. Aur ek jo samne se.

Do I need to tell you brother which one you belong to and which one I come from?

@Areesh
You insult the name of Minhas, my friend. A man who gave his life for Pakistan. Pakistanis have been the only ones concerned about us muslims of Lucknow. It is obvious. When innocent muslims are killed in Kashmir Pakistanis raise their voice. When gujarat or mumbai occurs Pakistanis raise their voice. When our family left Lucknow they provided shelter. You can continue supporting this bharat but it will do nothing good for muslims.

People like you will make muslims of India occupied parts hated in what is now Pakistan while being treated as second class citizens in Indian occupied parts.

Must be a sad sight to see terrorism in Pakistan on the decline, anti-Pakistan sentiments have always been present among the ruling elite of Pakistan. They see Pakistan as a symbol of failure and have been working on destabilizing it since 1947. My advice: swallow the hate, practice what Gandhi preached. Sad to see poor guy getting more respect in Pakistan, he was killed for showing support to Pakistan(Muslims).
Coming back to the topic: hy, sad to see your proxies going down? :chilli:

Sorry man, can't help it...How do you answer a troll statement?

Hindustani musalmanon ki do nasl hoti hai. And I'm talking of all of us collectively.
I guess the best form of lying is to start believing your own lie, hope it doesn't happen with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom