What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't take it than think before posting crap about pakistan. This is not indian media where your janwarism will be ignored. This is a civilized forum.

@WebMaster please check his first troll post where he posted crap about ISI.

Yeah sure go back a bit further on the trail, and see the Senior troll inciting and flame baiting as well, #doublestandards

I am from Lucknow and both my parents grandparents were born there. Yet we strongly support Pakistan. Without dishonesty answer the simple question whether if what happened in gujarat or mumbai or kashmir happens to you where will you go?

We went to Pakistan when something like this happened to us. Muslims in Indian occupied parts, especially younger ones are not thinking straight. Ask your grandfather or older members of the family why they support Pakistan.

My grandfather, who built our family business from scratch, was a swatantrata senani. He was jailed multiple times, beaten, tortured.

I'd like to tell you that he despised you guys for what you did till the day he passed away.

Hindustani musalmanon ki do nasl hoti hai. And I'm talking of all of us collectively .

Ek jo bhaagte hain. Aur ek jo khade rate hain aur ladte hain. Ek jo chup kar waar karte hain. Aur ek jo samne se.

Do I need to tell you brother which one you belong to and which one I come from?

@Areesh

Last edited:
If you can't take it than think before posting crap about pakistan. This is not indian media where your janwarism will be ignored. This is a civilized forum.

@WebMaster please check his first troll post where he posted crap about ISI.

You should last person on this forum that should be talking about civilized, on the contrary do you even know what that means?

"While 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches pandits kill kashmiris dozens of people die off hunger in india. Instead of spending money on these 7 lakh terrorists india could feed those hungry people.:coffee:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/while-pa...-there-manohar-parrikar.444178/#ixzz4HMJkZRcT"

"Civilized" please give me break, hypocrisy has a limit!

Brother I've said it in another post. It's not only about being glad at the choice our grandfathers made. But it is a matter of bhaichara. We used to still give our boys and girls in marriage to families from the other side. But all that has died now over the past 15-20 years. Partly because of how attractive Pakistan itself is as a country to migrate to. One with common roots and all that jazz. But mainly because our community is disgusted. And blood on the boil. We never expected anything from a bunch of cowards who ran instead of standing and fighting for what was their ancestral legacy when the time came finally. But we NEVER expected to also be killed and maimed by them. When they attack our watan, they attack US. When they send their guys over to kill indiscriminately, they do not choose between who is a Hindu and who a musalman. So kahe ka bhaichara? Kahe ke musalman? They are a weight we have carried for 70 years. They are an embarrassment to us and to the Muslim world who cringe every time some new nut job from their side blows up somewhere in the world.

@hellfire @

It was illustrated amply in 1971. They didn't limit this feeling to just religion...but let it expand to such things as overall culture, language, ethinicty...anything they could indulge superiority complex in....i.e that everything must be strictly homogeneous and totally above any link to what they left behind....just to prove themselves correct for their choice to move to Pakistan (lets face it most of Pakistan elite are mujahirs....hence the quite foreign urdu being the choice for national language).

Well they got burned badly because of it.

I am just glad we got people like you on this forum countering the lingering narrative that they still have about Muslims in India.

One of my best friends is muslim Indian....I know the patriotism of his family first hand as well...Muslims are integral part of India and forever will be. It is something many across the border do not understand for reasons we all know. But they must be shown the reality again and again anyway I think.

He forgot everyone being killed by the Hindu elite ofcourse, who'd kill minorities because they "eat" stuff the Hindus don't like. And he forgot the millions murdered by the Indian Army and the violation of Kashmiri's right to vote for the past 70 years? So a state's 91% people vote NOT to be with India. But India occupies it and then runs a 7 decade long genocide deal and kills millions? He forgot ALL that? Killing millions of innocents by the Indian Army in Uniforms, is just as big of an example of terrorism as it is when a fu*king jihadi kills people!!
Viper, how many zeros are there in a million? What is the tot population of Kashmir (not j&k)? Don't puke shit...

Not agreed with his comments....

If innocent people dies than it always unacceptable but also if terror attack happens in Kashmir or India than It's also a terrorist attack.

Rest, my friends can leave with good and bad terrorist mentality..
Pakistani citizens are not innocents, as long as their elected representatives support terrorism, and will pay with their blood. This is called karma of association. They can wipe blood off their hands only when they reject violence in total. It's not going to happen in near future.

Pakistani citizens are not innocents, as long as their elected representatives support terrorism, and will pay with their blood. This is called karma of association. They can wipe blood off their hands only when they reject violence in total. It's not going to happen in near future.

Who supports terrorism in Pakistan name one person except from Hafiz because he is the only poor soul you're retarded media goes after

Dont worry we have greatly reduced terrorism in Pakistan but your pain is about to start

As Hindutva increases in india, indian muslims will get slammed, only Pakistan can help you partition india and save yourselves
It's cyclic, terrorism will reduce in Pakistan till your army conducts combing ops, once army is out terrorist are in. How long Pakistan can afford to maintain in interiors of country when there are no pay outs from US.

It's cyclic, terrorism will reduce in Pakistan till your army conducts combing ops, once army is out terrorist are in. How long Pakistan can afford to maintain in interiors of country when there are no pay outs from US.

Pakistan is pretty much clear of terrorists camps etc and no we don't get any aid from uncle Sam anymore thank you every much please come back again there is no chance of terrorism coming back we have adopted to guerilla warfare which a great improvement for combating terrorism in the bright future thank you for reading

What an Irony what if we say the same thing about you people and those whom you elected just read the article in the OP? we know some of you enjoy seeing innocents being killed you don't need to tell us again and again.
How long Pakistan can afford to maintain in interiors of country when there are no pay outs from US.
Ah and when you run out of arguments you start trolling by using these types of cheap comments fyi our economy is improving everyday and terrorism has been reduced significantly just look at the Pakistan of 2009-2011 and look at it now but than again i am talking to a person who hates Pakistan and Pakistanis. sigh

get ur facts clear then come back talking
Lal masjid was inhabited by Talibs at that time PA recoverd huge cache of Arms
unlike babari mosque
lal masjid still stands
So the terrorism... you should have razed it down, when you found arms. Religious places are mentioned to be religious, when they have other agendas you have to pull down this buildings

U
So the terrorism... you should have razed it down, when you found arms. Religious places are mentioned to be religious, when they have other agendas you have to pull down this buildings

We respect people's religion unlike you retards mind my language

Last edited:
Its time to start actively supporting the Maoists ...

It is high time we start supporting the freedom movements in Balochistan.

We are far too peace loving for our own good. Particularly when dealing with countries like Pakistan who are addicted to spreading terrorism globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom