What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either this Parrikar is a genius or a fool and this statement unfortunately maintains that ambiguity.

Many Indian believe that he is a fool. So.......... :)

Dont worry we have greatly reduced terrorism in Pakistan but your pain is about to start

As Hindutva increases in india, indian muslims will get slammed, only Pakistan can help you partition india and save yourselves

Lol another funny Pakistani.

Dont worry we have greatly reduced terrorism in Pakistan but your pain is about to start

As Hindutva increases in india, indian muslims will get slammed, only Pakistan can help you partition india and save yourselves
I like the thinking. :tup: keep it going and my country will be happy.

indian gov officially claiming terror attacks in pakistan . region will have more blood in future .

Pakistani govt,army chief yapping about kashmir from last 60 years, openly supporting terrorists like wani, and irritating the elephant with hundreds pokes all this time...The elephant has been patient all his while, but seems to have decided that enough is enough.

India has warned recently to Pakistan to stay away from its internal issues..but the idiots don't seem to understand, every action has consequences.

The elephant is slow to start, but once it moves and gains momentum...It tramples everything in its path..

This is the first time in history that an Indian PM has openly named PO K and Baluchistan..you can expect much more than blood when a 1.25 billion behemoth decides to act.

The focus of Pakistan has changed in the last 10 years. Terrorists who can take money from NDS and RAW are a bigger threat to us than India as a whole. Infact it was the same problem which destroyed our unity in 71. Pakistan needs a strong response to Indian funded terrorists. We are in a mess because we failed to neutralize Indian elements in Pakistan. I personally had some problems in this regard and know very well of Preedi police, FIA and Nadra is being used by RAW to place agents in Karachi. They frame innocent muslims in lucknow and do not leave us even in our home country.

That is why I say for a muslim Pakistan is the only solution. But by destabilizing Pakistan India is very shrewdly attempting to shatter Pakistan's reputation as a sanctuary for muslims. This is all part of a game plan. India is very smart. They know people like my nana are all over Indian occupied regions and they support Pakistan fully. They need to destroy Pakistan's reputation completely to be completely secure.

Good to see Indian govt finally admitting suicide attacks inside Pakistan and last meeting of CC gave Pakistani parliament correct info about blast in Quetta.

Pakistani govt,army chief yapping about kashmir from last 60 years, openly supporting terrorists like wani, and irritating the elephant with hundreds pokes all this time...The elephant has been patient all his while, but seems to have decided that enough is enough.

India has warned recently to Pakistan to stay away from its internal issues..but the idiots don't seem to understand, every action has consequences.

The elephant is slow to start, but once it moves and gains momentum...It tramples everything in its path..

This is the first time in history that an Indian PM has openly named PO K and Baluchistan..you can expect much more than blood when a 1.25 billion behemoth decides to act.

Kashmir isnt a internal issue for india, its a disputed state, a muslim majority state occupied by india.

Balochistan is an undisputed part of Pakistan.

India trying to spread terrorism in Balochistan like your FM has admitted is like Pakistan sending weapons and funds to the Maoists or Bodo militants

The focus of Pakistan has changed in the last 10 years. Terrorists who can take money from NDS and RAW are a bigger threat to us than India as a whole. Infact it was the same problem which destroyed our unity in 71. Pakistan needs a strong response to Indian funded terrorists. We are in a mess because we failed to neutralize Indian elements in Pakistan. I personally had some problems in this regard and know very well of Preedi police, FIA and Nadra is being used by RAW to place agents in Karachi. They frame innocent muslims in lucknow and do not leave us even in our home country.

That is why I say for a muslim Pakistan is the only solution. But by destabilizing Pakistan India is very shrewdly attempting to shatter Pakistan's reputation as a sanctuary for muslims. This is all part of a game plan. India is very smart. They know people like my nana are all over Indian occupied regions and they support Pakistan fully. They need to destroy Pakistan's reputation completely to be completely secure.
Same element who get paid for terrorist activities inside Pakistan can easily change their loyalty for some more extra money.....that's how Afghan mercenaries work.

Welcome @kahonapyarhai
I was thinking why you have not posted this article.. It was online 8 hours back...

Now with your grand effort this thread will see lots of heartburn and flaming and yes, PDF will earn a lot by your "gracious thread opening"

On topic : DM MP talk about Quetta blast will be accepted as implied inference of India's proxy war as a answer to Pakistan's proxy war efforts. I wish he would have avoided such a line and rather offered condolences and talked about Pakistan also facing terror threats from same non state actors who are part of their proxy war against India.

But he didn't.
and the reason is that unlike yourself the DM MP has to face elections and therefore has to highlight his achievements i-e spreading terrorism in Pakistan.

Kashmir isnt a internal issue for india, its a disputed state, a muslim majority state occupied by india.

Balochistan is an undisputed part of Pakistan.

India trying to spread terrorism in Balochistan like your FM has admitted is like Pakistan sending weapons and funds to the Maoists or Bodo militants

Bangladesh was an undisputed part of Pakistan..what happened to it?.

Wait for a year.

When india starts moaning of alleged Pakistan supported proxy's, Pakistan must highlight the indian FM's admission of guilt of supporting terrorists

This cockroach has now admitted that he is behind quetta blast...

We should prepare for ALL eventualities...
Some times you have to do alot of harm to some good

When india starts moaning of alleged Pakistan supported proxy's, Pakistan must highlight the indian FM's admission of guilt of supporting terrorists

The weeping from your side is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom