What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PARIKRAMA The statement has been made as planned. Had yesterday pointed out that India will be pointing things out to Pakistan ... and directly telling more problems will occur in Baluchistan if Kashmir is not peaceful. It is one of the first in series.

Not surprised.

I was knowing for sure this change in strategy but still may be a little less provocative way should have been better.. Now Mr Basit also made a statement today.. Expecting fireworks tomorrow and day after on this.. It will be not war of the world but rather War of the Words!!

I was knowing for sure this change in strategy but still may be a little less provocative way should have been better.. Now Mr Basit also made a statement today.. Expecting fireworks tomorrow and day after on this.. It will be not war of the world but rather War of the Words!!

We should open a front on the LOC ; that will send a right message to the enemy

OBL was not living a lavish life
yeah lavish itt was
yes, blame everything on 'them'. Pakistan is the only saint in the world and everything wrongdoing is because of 'them'. OBL was not living a lavish life in the heart of pakistan military city, it was because of 'them'. Pakistan doesn't drone its own people, it is because of 'them
them is India ur defence minister has admitted it
i forgot i m trying to converse with the ones who prefer cows over humans
and blind youth
buzz off hate boy

@PARIKRAMA The statement has been made as planned. Had yesterday pointed out that India will be pointing things out to Pakistan ... and directly telling more problems will occur in Baluchistan if Kashmir is not peaceful. It is one of the first in series.

Not surprised.

If you see Baluchistan and P0K reference, and sometimes read what I type (ahem! ahem!) you will know this was bound to happen. Have been saying it for months.

It is a deliberate strategy. Either Pakistan desists or we see a flare up in potential problems.

The media offensive has already started.
so you are admitting india is bombing people in balochistan because they can not control situation in Kashmir
so much of a supa powa who blame all of its incompetence on its neighbors
who is exporting terrorism now

@hellfire - need to delete few things.. You know for sure somethings should not be in public domain... Especially that what you mentioned..

All in public domain, I never type otherwise. But ok.

so you are admitting india is bombing people in balochistan because they can not control situation in Kashmir
so much of a supa powa who blame all of its incompetence on its neighbors
who is exporting terrorism now

Yeah through our proxies in PAF.

And answer is you.

indian gov officially claiming terror attacks in pakistan . region will have more blood in future .

You know; we need Mushy back - we have too much of a pacifist PM.

Mushy would do a boom here and a boom there to whip Indians back to their place.

Indians blame us anyway, so it wouldn't actually hurt us to reply them - just like how we did to Kashmir/Punjab.

indian gov officially claiming terror attacks in pakistan . region will have more blood in future .

Yeah, that you are getting kicked by your own pets. LOL. Joke is on you. You cant control your own creations.

You send 10 to us, and their brethren kill 100s of yours every few weeks.

You know; we need Mushy back - we have too much of a pacifist PM.

Mushy would do a boom here and a boom there to whip Indians back to their place.

Indians blame us anyway, so it wouldn't actually hurt us to reply them - just like how we did to Kashmir/Punjab.

This sitting in US!!! Wow!

dont know if you actually know anything about sarcasm or you are actually really stupid
u beg to consider the later

I am certainly more erudite, more qualified and more proficient than you in the subtlety of sarcastic remarks.

However, it takes a tremendous grasp of language to understand. Check the stats of a member and then jump to conclusions.

Did anyone even bother to read the actual statement?

“Pakistan is facing the problem of terrorism to such an extent that while they push 10 jihadis into our side, there is a bomb blast that kills 70-80 people somewhere in Pakistan,” he said at an event organised by Chinmaya Mission here.

your defence minister has just answered

patted by manohar right?

Yes, he answered. While you send 10 to us, you get your own killed.

Implication: you maintain a large horde of terrorists as a strategic option. And you can barely control it. Go google your own Members of Senate publicly criticising this policy of yours.

And stop being an ignorant oaf. Too late in the night to humour you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom