What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know; we need Mushy back - we have too much of a pacifist PM.

Mushy would do a boom here and a boom there to whip Indians back to their place.

Indians blame us anyway, so it wouldn't actually hurt us to reply them - just like how we did to Kashmir/Punjab.
Like he did in Kargil?

@PARIKRAMA The statement has been made as planned. Had yesterday pointed out that India will be pointing things out to Pakistan ... and directly telling more problems will occur in Baluchistan if Kashmir is not peaceful. It is one of the first in series.

Not surprised.

If you see Baluchistan and P0K reference, and sometimes read what I type (ahem! ahem!) you will know this was bound to happen. Have been saying it for months.

It is a deliberate strategy. Either Pakistan desists or we see a flare up in potential problems.

The media offensive has already started.

lol you are desperate to see your government coming with more aggressive strategy against Pakistan.

There is nothing new here. This idiot parrikar has issued similar statement many times before too.

As one Indian said. This guy has some foot in mouth problem. It is nothing new.

Is he indirectly accepting that india is behind bomb blasts in Pakistan? can't believe this :(

lol you are desperate to see your government coming with more aggressive strategy against Pakistan.

There is nothing new here. This idiot parrikar has issued similar statement many times before too.

As one Indian said. This guy has some foot in mouth problem. It is nothing new.

I am actually disheartened today. If you have ever read my posts, you will understand why. Hence, my troll mode.

There is nothing, but a new cycle of violence in making. Was predicting a hardening of Indian position, and it happened. It is not good for peace. And someone who knows how GoI works and the strategic thinking prevailing, I am not sure that this is something to cheer about.

That is all.

This is not the first time this guy accepted India's role in terrorism inside Pakistan. This is just another proof that India is supporting terror inside Pakistan and hence Pakistan's support to Kashmir freedom movement is justified since it mostly results in death of a few Indian soldiers and no civilians.

Don't compare him with Abdul Basit Sahab. Basit sahab never scored brownie points on civilian death. This fi!lth exists only on your side and rules your country.

Why are you crying at being given a taste of your own bitter medicine brother? Man up and stop whining like a little girl please?

Was it not you who was telling me how you were willing to kill us all. Women, children. Without remorse?

Does it hurt you to know that we can and will kill too. And a lot better and more efficiently than your oafs ever can?

Sudhar ja. Warna bhari padega.

Is he indirectly accepting that india is behind bomb blasts in Pakistan? can't believe this :(

No. I will now quit my troll mode. He is making a sarcastic remark over how your proxies are coming into J&K and how you are getting buggered in return by others' proxies.

ISIS is believed to have claimed the attack?

lol. cute

No. I will now quit my troll mode. He is making a sarcastic remark over how your proxies are coming into J&K and how you are getting buggered in return by others' proxies.

ISIS is believed to have claimed the attack?

lol. cute
70 people are dead and he's making sarcastic comments? sigh anyway i know you're not a troll and come on we both know who's responsible behind unrest in Balochistan.
ISIS these days seems to claim every attack in this world to stay relevant

Not agreed with his comments....

If innocent people dies than it always unacceptable but also if terror attack happens in Kashmir or India than It's also a terrorist attack.

Rest, my friends can leave with good and bad terrorist mentality..

When I am crying d!ckhead?? I am just saying that this chutya that you have made as your defense minister has this habit talking stupid sh!t and is nothing new from him.

It is you chutyas that cry like hijras everyday. Sometimes you cry on mumbai, sometimes on some missing head, sometimes on your "jawan" dying in your atoot ang.

And since you have accepted that you are exporting terror inside Pakisan. Apni bharat mata ko bol sudhar ja.

Last time indra main 20 holes kiye thai. Is dafa chai walai kai pichwarai main bomb baandh kar urha dain gai. Aur tu us waqt bhi is forum par aa kar ro raha hoga.

Bhai tumhe to hum marenge. Khoon ka badla khoon se hi chukega. Kya ukhaad loge?

Don't worry brother. We are keeping score. And we have our own rates of interest.

I find your language an interesting peek into your upbringing brother.

Must have been .... interesting?

Admission of guilt right there!!!

What excuse can Pak military and government have now not to respond by openly supporting freedom in kashmir

Its also time to aggressively start hitting indian interests in Afghanistan, they need to be wiped out there

I like the aggressive tone of our current policy towards Pakistan.

Bhai tumhe to hum marenge. Khoon ka badla khoon se hi chukega. Kya ukhaad loge?

Don't worry brother. We are keeping score. And we have our own rates of interest.

I find your language an interesting peek into your upbringing brother.

Must have been .... interesting?

Dont worry we have greatly reduced terrorism in Pakistan but your pain is about to start

As Hindutva increases in india, indian muslims will get slammed, only Pakistan can help you partition india and save yourselves

On topic : DM MP talk about Quetta blast will be accepted as implied inference of India's proxy war as a answer to Pakistan's proxy war efforts. I wish he would have avoided such a line
a simple analogy would have done the job. No implications needed at least from our side. They are saying it we are NOT the one who is doing it. They are harvesting what they sow. We have nothing to do with it in official capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom