What's new

Four more martyred in fresh clashes in IHK; toll rises to 68

No one is interested in anything, people are concern about Kashmiris who are being slaughtered and massacred by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

Common Pakistanis are only interested in their lives

It is just the Army and the Non state actors who are raising this Kashmir issue

@American Pakistani
I showed you the REVISED figures is 7 and Half Lakhs ; you forgot

Common Pakistanis are only interested in their lives

It is just the Army and the Non state actors who are raising this Kashmir issue

@American Pakistani
I showed you the REVISED figures is 7 and Half Lakhs ; you forgot

Where did you find that info?

Did you read Pakistani newspaper? Most politicians, civil groups, schools, etc everyone showing their support and concern on IOK situation and massacre of kashmiris by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.:agree:

7 lakh will do fine. When is 6.5 lakh more moving in?:azn::rofl:

Where did you find that info?

Did you read Pakistani newspaper? Most politicians, civil groups, schools, etc everyone showing their support and concern on IOK situation and massacre of kashmiris by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.:agree:

7 lakh will do fine. When is 6.5 lakh more moving in?:azn::rofl:

Your OWN expert is saying that

I just showed you the link

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/140221-The-tragedy-of-Kashmir

Six years down they were crushed under the relentless military force of some 750,000 armed Indian men making it the densest military presence per square mile in the world.

With 100,000 dead till then, and many more maimed and injured, the Kashmiris have been trying to make their voice heard for a grant. Instead, they only peer into a void.

Your OWN expert is saying that

I just showed you the link

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/140221-The-tragedy-of-Kashmir

Six years down they were crushed under the relentless military force of some 750,000 armed Indian men making it the densest military presence per square mile in the world.

With 100,000 dead till then, and many more maimed and injured, the Kashmiris have been trying to make their voice heard for a grant. Instead, they only peer into a void.

What should I do then? I'm not disagreeing, am i?

No that is your indian army and media propaganda. Remember your dumb media declared loadshedding protests and protests by retired govt workers for their pension as protests against pakistan...lol that is how your army and media brainwash you.

As per reports there are m0f0 7 lakh indian occupier terrorist roaches terrorizing innocent kashmiris in IOK.

indian army is not like your dumb terrorist sponsoring pakistan army. IA don't need propaganda... you own army generals had many times said that pakistan army supported, trained, funded terrorists in kashmir and Afghanistan.

show me a single source(don't post your pakistani propaganda source) which says that there are your so called "7 lakh terrorists in kashmir".
may the in P,O,K there are 7 lakh terrorists including those terrorists in uniform. but in J&K there are only 150 terrorists, that too from pakistan.

indian army is not like your dumb terrorist sponsoring pakistan army. IA don't need propaganda... you own army generals had many times said that pakistan army supported, trained, funded terrorists in kashmir and Afghanistan.

show me a single source(don't post your pakistani propaganda source) which says that there are your so called "7 lakh terrorists in kashmir".
may the in P,O,K there are 7 lakh terrorists including those terrorists in uniform. but in J&K there are only 150 terrorists, that too from pakistan.

Nope.:-)

That is the after shocks of getting too much af indian army propaganda in your brain:agree:

There are 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK. That is the fact:sniper::sniper:

Nope.:-)

That is the after shocks of getting too much af indian army propaganda in your brain:agree:

There are 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK. That is the fact:sniper::sniper:
fact!!?? without any source?? stop your bla bla... show me a single source which says that there are your so called "7 lakh indian occupier terrorists" in J&K. if you can't then get lost.

i had already told you don't post pakistani propaganda news links... your news paper don't even have the value of used toilet paper..

Why so annoyed man?:what: Had a bad day at work?:azn:

Btw you indians are hillarious, when these same news paper post crap against Pakistan you guys are posting new threads with same link with 2 min gap and now you got a problem.:woot:

And no one gives a f if you don't like these links:sniper:

Why so annoyed man?:what: Had a bad day at work?:azn:

Btw you indians are hillarious, when these same news paper post crap against Pakistan you guys are posting new threads with same link with 2 min gap and now you got a problem.:woot:

And no one gives a f if you don't like these links:sniper:
annoyed?? who me!!??
i just told you to post some genuine source... not some pakistani media... just post it man, if you don't any then stop replying me.. i know that you are brainwashed by your army and media.

why are u diverting from the topic..?? you said there are "7 lakh indian terrorists in J&K" i am just asking you to post the link for your clam. and i don't want to see a pakistani media.. they are the worse, they are good only at taking interview of cattles..

annoyed?? who me!!??
i just told you to post some genuine source... not some pakistani media... just post it man, if you don't any then stop replying me.. i know that you are brainwashed by your army and media.

why are u diverting from the topic..?? you said there are "7 lakh indian terrorists in J&K" i am just asking you to post the link for your clam. and i don't want to see a pakistani media.. they are the worse, they are good only at taking interview of cattles..

Are you r3t@Rd clown? I already posted 2 sources, you believe or stay in your cave with Indian army and media fed propaganda, I could care less:sniper:

Haha an indian telling me that I'm brainwashed:lol:

Are you r3t@Rd clown? I already posted 2 sources, you believe or stay in your cave with Indian army and media fed propaganda, I could care less:sniper:

Haha an indian telling me that I'm brainwashed:lol:
are you a fool to believe pakistan media?? post a genuine source man... since my 1st reply on asking the link i told you that don't post pakistan propaganda news channel links. they don't have any journalist or contacts in india to know what is happening in kashmir... there is complete ban for pak media reporters to go to J&K.

are you a fool to believe pakistan media?? post a genuine source man... since my 1st reply on asking the link i told you that don't post pakistan propaganda news channel links. they don't have any journalist or contacts in india to know what is happening in kashmir... there is complete ban for pak media reporters to go to J&K.

Are you fool to believe indian media and army lies? I posted 2 best neutral sources. You can live in cave for all I care.

Are you fool to believe indian media and army lies? I posted 2 best neutral sources. You can live in cave for all I care.
i don't have to belive indian media, only need some commonsense to understand it. army in kashmir is under "northern army command".

Indian Army have 6 operational commands and 1 training command.
1.Central Command
2. Eastern Command.
3. Northern Command
4. Southern Command
5. South Western Command
6. Western Command and
7. Army Training Command
under northern army command, there are three Corps, the XIV, XV, and XVI.

XIV have two infrantry divisons under it,
3rd Infantry Division headquartered at Leh and 8th Mountain Division headquartered at Dras.

XV corps have 2 infantry division.
19th Infantry Division headquartered at Baramulla and 28th Mountain Division headquartered at Gurez.

XVI corps have 3 infantry division and an artilary brigade.
10th Infantry Division headquartered at Akhnoor,
25th Infantry Division headquartered at Rajauri
39th Infantry Division headquartered at Yol and
10th Artillery brigade

each division in indian army have 15,000 troops...

now you do the maths..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom