What's new

Four more martyred in fresh clashes in IHK; toll rises to 68

i don't have to belive indian media, only need some commonsense to understand it. army in kashmir is under "northern army command".

Indian Army have 6 operational commands and 1 training command.
1.Central Command
2. Eastern Command.
3. Northern Command
4. Southern Command
5. South Western Command
6. Western Command and
7. Army Training Command
under northern army command, there are three Corps, the XIV, XV, and XVI.

XIV have two infrantry divisons under it,
3rd Infantry Division headquartered at Leh and 8th Mountain Division headquartered at Dras.

XV corps have 2 infantry division.
19th Infantry Division headquartered at Baramulla and 28th Mountain Division headquartered at Gurez.

XVI corps have 3 infantry division and an artilary brigade.
10th Infantry Division headquartered at Akhnoor,
25th Infantry Division headquartered at Rajauri
39th Infantry Division headquartered at Yol and
10th Artillery brigade

each division in indian army have 15,000 troops...

now you do the maths..

You mean if India is dying from the top, the other command won't be called in. I don't give a f about all this command, I posted 2 sources so I don't need your media and army propaganda.

You mean if India is dying from the top, the other command won't be called in. I don't give a f about all this command, I posted 2 sources so I don't need your media and army propaganda.
:hitwall:
are u really that imbecile??
that data i posted are from indian army's official site. and you think your toilet media is more authentic?? then i don't want to waste my time with an imbecile like u. if u have a commonsense of a child you can understand that ur media is just a propaganda. 6lakh indian army soldier in J&K!!?? then who is manning indo china border?? who is manning indo pak border in rajasthan?? who are in other 6 commands of indian army??.
your media don't have any resources to know about indian army's deployment in J&K, they just report things from their imagination.

:hitwall:
are u really that imbecile??
that data i posted are from indian army's official site. and you think your toilet media is more authentic?? then i don't want to waste my time with an imbecile like u. if u have a commonsense of a child you can understand that ur media is just a propaganda. 6lakh indian army soldier in J&K!!?? then who is manning indo china border?? who is manning indo pak border in rajasthan?? who are in other 6 commands of indian army??.
your media don't have any resources to know about indian army's deployment in J&K, they just report things from their imagination.

Mr imbecile, toilet crap media is indian. And middle finger to indian army official website...their 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches are on killing spree in IOK and you posted their link

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom