What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you, bastard u r supposed to be Canadian judging by your flags, what the **** do you mean bu ''protecting our sovereignity'' dickhead u supposed to be thousands of mile away, and if you are from Pakistan or currently living here every second you dont have a Indian/extremist dick up ur *** is because of the Brave men who have laid their lives for the cause and who are prepared to do so as we speak.....

****?
dichhead?
***?

Take it easy man, this forum is discussion of different point of views and opinions. You are out of control by emotions. One example of OBL raids/checkposts by two helicopters ruined the image of Pakistan army mighty. ;)

Btw, I am also Pakistani, they need to wake up to fix the damn country!

Yea right super power designate. We need Indians to advise us what to do?? lol. Our forefathers made sure that we would never have to listen to your diatribe and to freely eat beef and not to drink cow gell or whatever you call it

Do you think you are being advised by someone??? the boat you guys are sailing in , left the shores wayy back in 1947..and guess what the currents are very strong... you cant turn back... ask the banglas who get a bullet in the head on our borders ;) , anyway, good riddance , to al the traitor muslims and hindus who thought they will be happier in "pak"land !!! Thank god far less female circumcisions in our land... jeysus... u can freely eat all the beef/pork u want.

Another fanboy video. Everyone can make a video like this and declare Trinidad&Tobago is the most powerful one in the world.

The point is, Turkey is a part of NATO but it does not control NATO. If NATO parliament decides to nuke Pakistan, Turkey will be forced to oblige no matter what Turkey wishes. If Turkey decides to nuke Israel, it cannot because NATO will never give permission to do so.
Usual bs about NATO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I say be proud?-no, did I say safe and sound?-no. We are discussing here which Muslim army is strongest and that must be Pakistan cos they have a very destructive weapon at their disposal that no other Muslim country has at the moment

Alright, I will leave this thread. It is up to you by your judgements.

Pakistan Number Onee (in the world) ! :smitten:

**** you, bastard u r supposed to be Canadian judging by your flags, what the **** do you mean bu ''protecting our sovereignity'' dickhead u supposed to be thousands of mile away, and if you are from Pakistan or currently living here every second you dont have a Indian/extremist dick up ur *** is because of the Brave men who have laid their lives for the cause and who are prepared to do so as we speak.....

I wouldn't quite put it that way but I do have sympathy with your point of view.

Well lets do al little technical & statistical analysis . on the basis of
1. Technology (T)
2. Numbers (Manpower) (M)
3. Air force (A)
4. Navy (N)
5. Experience (E)
6. Game changer (Nukes or any other weaponry that can change the scenario) (G)
Each has ten points with 10 being the highest.

PAKISTAN
T = 6 , M=8 , A= 7, N=7, E=9 , G=9 ------TOTAL = 46/60

TURKEY
T=9, N= 6, A=9 , N=8 , E=6 , G=3 --------TOTAL = 41/60

IRAN
T=6, N= 8, A=6 , N=6 , E=6 , G=3 --------TOTAL = 35/60

KSA
T=8, N=5, A=9 , N=4 , E=5 , G=7* --------TOTAL = 41/60

INDONESIA
T=5, N= 4, A=4 , N=3 , E=4 , G=0 --------TOTAL = 20/60

* KSA has holly places of Muslims in case of attack on them every Muslim country will come to defend them.

other countries don't count as they dot fit the strongest category.

They are my own estimates supported by my own calculations that i did by assigning values to Armies of these countries , if you agree then that's good end of discussion , if you dont well I cant do anything about that .

Well, there is nothing to be proud of it. Having nukes doesn't means we are safe and sound. What worry is our people and low-quality life with no basic education, electricity, jobless, foods, and growing extremists nuts. Pakistan viewed by world is very negatives, we all care about stupid nukes, not cleaning the mess of our country we didn't do anything.

We should not celebrate top position certificate approval because of nuke guarantees...

Well, because of nuke pakistan exists in the map and you are able to get education, food, electricity and jobs, albeit low quality. :)

The only reliable and internationally accepted formula for national power is the "composite index of national power" which was last updated in 2007 and in that Turkey tops the list. The index measures these parameters which are considered the actual source of power within a nation: total population, urban population, steel production, energy consumption, military budgets and size of the military. But it does not take into account nuclear weapons which are like ace card and would balance out the advantage. Taking into account nuclear weapons which only Pakistan has among Muslim countries, the only true Islamic super power is Pakistan. There is no doubt about that, and it is useless to argue against it.

Let the Pakistanis shout but matter of the fact is Pakistan stands no where...Turkey is miles a head..

And you are basing this one ?? pure speculations i suppose , Either prove yourself right & prove your statement with at least something to support you claim , or dont post when only thing you are going to do is to roast because you best friend neighbor country is doing batter then you thought they will . Reality bites.

The only reliable and internationally accepted formula for national power is the "composite index of national power" which was last updated in 2007 and in that Turkey tops the list. The index measures these parameters which are considered the actual source of power within a nation: total population, urban population, steel production, energy consumption, military budgets and size of the military. But it does not take into account nuclear weapons which are like ace card and would balance out the advantage. Taking into account nuclear weapons which only Pakistan has among Muslim countries, the only true Islamic super power is Pakistan. There is no doubt about that, and it is useless to argue against it.

You guys are really overrating the nukes. If you nuke someone, international arena will not tolarate this and act against you.

Using a nuke is not to easy.

Wont it be a good idea to take allies into consideration ? Turkey is a part of NATO and if Turkey is into war then NATO ll join em...How is it going to be then ?

Let the Pakistanis shout but matter of the fact is Pakistan stands no where...Turkey is miles a head..

Who is shouting methinks its you Indians that have been shouting the most. Anyway you have nothing to talk about even if we included India as a Muslim country you would still not rate very high because according to Indian chief of army India only has two days of ammo. Back to topic the mere facts that Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nukes means it is the strongest Muslim military. And I just love the facts that some Indians really get hot and worked up about it lol and come out with cheapo pithy snide comments. It means they must be jealous of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Wont it be a good idea to take allies into consideration ? Turkey is a part of NATO and if Turkey is into war then NATO ll join em...How is it going to be then ?

If you want to do that start a new thread who is the strongest including allies. Is the thread title beyond your thinking??

Who is shouting methinks its you Indians that have been shouting the most. Anyway you have nothing to talk about even if we included India as a Muslim country you would still not rate very high because according to Indian chief of army India only has two days of ammo. Back to topic the mere facts that Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nukes means it is the strongest Muslim military. And I just love the facts that some Indians really get hot and worked up about it lol and come out with cheapo pithy snide comments. It means they must be jealous of Pakistan.

Which one is better and stronger? South or North Korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom