Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

According to this site the standing in like this:

Turkey
Iran
Pakistan
Egypt
Indonesia
KSA

Pakistan is in number 15th position while Iran in number 12 and Turkey in number 6

509dj.jpg

This site indicates that although Pakistan have some resource, Turkey is a easy winner.

And you are basing this one ?? pure speculations i suppose , Either prove yourself right & prove your statement with at least something to support you claim , or dont post when only thing you are going to do is to roast because you best friend neighbor country is doing batter then you thought they will . Reality bites.

Dude - the problem is Indians want Pakistans army to be judged by putting handcuffs on what we have. They want to disregard the fact that we are the only nation to have NUKES. Either this thread, according to their philosophy, should be based on fiction or FACTS. The facts are we have got a strong army and have had to budget highly to make certain other aspects we are at the top end of the scale allowing things like our economy to suffer. We havent had a choice. If we didnt focus on the army and nukes - Pakistan would not exist today. This im certain of.
This thread is the ideal example of how Indians want and desperately want to see Pakistan not top of anything - it really eeks them resulting in them becoming trolls. You can take a horse to water but sadly cant force it to drink.
TBH i couldnt care less on what these trolls think.
Have a little think - Pakistan is not top because it wants to be. Its top by default and its had no choice but to prioritize the army for the sake of its existance.
For those guys that want to think it isnt - thats fine its a forum and you are entitled to your opinion. However its clear your motives and we all roll eyes when looking at your posts. Dream on

@aryan,

i read your post from the already quoted post.

To being a super power,you must have economy

you must have man power

you must have military power

and loads of other factors too,My post which you quoted on first page was about the future.In all those above mentioned 3 factors,india is presently in developing position.yes,we have man power but its not properly educated who can take the load to sustain the growth.its not only rounds of shells;)(who knows we have what or what not;) which makes economy and a country to superpwer.

pakistan here,will never have a strong eco,strong military power,strong power house who can affect others:wave:

you will keep chanting nukes nukes and nukes...so carry on..

You forget military expenditure :
Turkey ==> 20 billion dollors
Pakistan==> 5 billion dollors

You also forget to count Economy GDP (2010 estimate):
Turkey ==> $750 billion --------(with 8% growth rate with low inflation)
Pakistan ==>$176 billion--------(with 2-4% growth rate with very inflation)

1.Turkey can sustain a long drawn war due to it's robust and vibrant economy.

2. No doubt Pakistan has more numbers in manpower but quality rest with turkey.(Look at HDI index)

3. If Pakistan has nukes as last option then Turkey has umbrella cover of NATO .. so it's neck and neck.

Well lets do al little technical & statistical analysis . on the basis of
1. Technology (T)
2. Numbers (Manpower) (M)
3. Air force (A)
4. Navy (N)
5. Experience (E)
6. Game changer (Nukes or any other weaponry that can change the scenario) (G)
Each has ten points with 10 being the highest.

PAKISTAN
T = 6 , M=8 , A= 7, N=7, E=9 , G=9 ------TOTAL = 46/60

TURKEY
T=9, N= 6, A=9 , N=8 , E=6 , G=3 --------TOTAL = 41/60

IRAN
T=6, N= 8, A=6 , N=6 , E=6 , G=3 --------TOTAL = 35/60

KSA
T=8, N=5, A=9 , N=4 , E=5 , G=7* --------TOTAL = 41/60

INDONESIA
T=5, N= 4, A=4 , N=3 , E=4 , G=0 --------TOTAL = 20/60

* KSA has holly places of Muslims in case of attack on them every Muslim country will come to defend them.

other countries don't count as they dot fit the strongest category.

They are my own estimates supported by my own calculations that i did by assigning values to Armies of these countries , if you agree then that's good end of discussion , if you dont well I cant do anything about that .

@aryan,

i read your post from the already quoted post.

To being a super power,you must have economy

you must have man power

you must have military power

and loads of other factors too,.

Is that why you stated India is a superpower??

Food on the table??

Back to topic Pakistan by virtue of being unfortunately the only Muslim nation with nukes has the best army

You also forget to count Economy GDP (2010 estimate):
Turkey ==> $750 billion --------(with 8% growth rate with low inflation)
Pakistan ==>$176 billion--------(with 2-4% growth rate with very inflation)

It is $204 billion as of 2012, some sources put it at $210 billion. Also point to be noted is that Pakistan is fighting full fledged guerrilla war but still growing with 3-4%.

No mention about Saudi Arabia huh?? They have a huge purse,some of the most advanced jets money can buy and support of the US/NATO...Sum that all up and I think we have a winner here.

When the US threatened "Bomb you to the stone ages" Pakistan capitulated, But when the US says the same to Iran, Iran says "Bring it on" So Iran is the strongest of all Muslim countries in sheer guts.

Well when US threatened Iran its after fighting two wars in Iraq and AFG.

As for Pakistan, well that is a good point Pakistani leadership capitulated because they succumbed, they thought it was a reasonable move to just ally with US rather than fighting US. As for Iran, US doesn't even give option to Iran for an alliance, it's just your the enemy.

So it's slightly different political scenario...

No mention about Saudi Arabia huh?? They have a huge purse,some of the most advanced jets money can buy and support of the US/NATO...Sum that all up and I think we have a winner here.

Ok friends are going off tropic, but I have mentioned KSA.
Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

According to this site the standing in like this:

Turkey
Iran
Pakistan
Egypt
Indonesia
KSA

Pakistan is in number 15th position while Iran in number 12 and Turkey in number 6

509dj.jpg

This site indicates that although Pakistan have some resource, Turkey is a easy winner.

A poll should be added to decide democratically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom