What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are really overrating the nukes. If you nuke someone, international arena will not tolarate this and act against you.

Using a nuke is not to easy.

Agreed the world community will not like it. However we are discussing purely which army is strongest. Hopefully nukes will never be used but they do give Pakistan an edge.

Wont it be a good idea to take allies into consideration ? Turkey is a part of NATO and if Turkey is into war then NATO ll join em...How is it going to be then ?

Not only that, its the allies who provide the weapons including nukes and tech.

Turkey / Pk / Iran have a reasonably sound def industry, so we can call it a virtual tie between the three.

Bro! This prism always came up with his own indigenious special thoughts, Best example of a radical Bharti.:lol:.
As far as most powerful country concern, Pakistan's Army have got the best experience from previous wars , and So as Turkey..I don't consider Iran in same catagory , Their technology is still not comparable to Turk or Pakistani equipments. Nuke Facter is also a factor which differentciate the ability of any militry nation, So as Intellegence agenceis have their own specific and central role in any military. Pakistani military is still better then many other muslim military.

i dont come with radical ideas.I have interest in defence and i search a lot then i write something here.
iran is nothing in comparison to tech which pakistan possess currently and again nukes:rofl:.
Nuke factor adds a point which pakistan holds and it creates a doubt in mind of the enemy but it depends on who is enemy??
india or U.S:azn:.Pakistan has many + points but again turkey will be my first vote.They are better in conventional warfare.
On the other hand,saudis looks good on paper and they can get nukes or already have few nukes.
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

if nuke is the factor then pakistan==U.S==USSR ....but actually you are not.

Who is shouting methinks its you Indians that have been shouting the most. Anyway you have nothing to talk about even if we included India as a Muslim country you would still not rate very high because according to Indian chief of army India only has two days of ammo. Back to topic the mere facts that Pakistan is the only Muslim country with nukes means it is the strongest Muslim military. And I just love the facts that some Indians really get hot and worked up about it lol and come out with cheapo pithy snide comments. It means they must be jealous of Pakistan.

Change the record, it's quite amusing now..come up with something new..You need not to worry what our Army chief say ? We are good enough to beat you anytime..What should we be jealous of ? We are quite happy that no one is blowing us off, happy with our economic conditions.No one is killing our people..hahaha We are not shameless creatures who are good for nothing and praise our country which is useless.

We are not discussing economic or anything else on this thread. Obviously the one with the more devastating weapon that is North Korea.

By this logic, North Korea, Pakistan and in future, Iran is more powerful and mighty than Germany.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. Have you forgotton a few days ago on another thread you were claiming about India's superpower designate status when you have more poverty than the continent of Africa

This is what you stated:

Prism
SENIOR MEMBERS

Re: Indian army running short of ammunition
There's no time my friend, we don't have 10yrs. and then as Kabirji said...

Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare toh aab, pal mein par lay hoyegi , phir bahuri karega kab??

A nation that is still young, MUST be guided in the right way... gandi ideology unfortunately (or fortunately) has died, the mistakes of our ancestors are what we are suffering now, Nehru gave up gilgit baluchistan, he gave up lahore, he gave up tibet and was going to give up kashmir too guess who votes for these jokers and who these jokers work for??
Aman ki Asha my a$$ , now is the time to get back our land that was illegally stolen from us, who are britards to decide what India should be?? moreover, who is nehru to decide what India should be?? Was he even correct?? I really don't want to insult a dead man but to be true, he worked more for OUTSIDERS than he did for this country... Gandhiji himself is a face value who is extensively used today to gain political sympathy and votes... add to that the appeasement, kick these jokers out, throw out their rotten ideology and we will see who stops us from developing...
Original Post By Shaurya
yaara,what you think??how many youngs have internet or know about gandhis??
Their vote bank is poors and they give daaru or 100Rs note to poors to get vote and some time or may be many times rigged the polls.so i prefer education.We internet users knows each n every thing but think about the rest of those indians who doesnt knows about the spelling of internet??

so we will take time and may be we can do earlier if modi like leader come.

always remember,we are super power which is slowly rising with 800 million + under 30 population.

and dont care about pakistan...10 years back,they were saying that we wont give trade or mfn but now they have opened their market in free and will give mfn..and wait for other 10 years..they will accept our other conditions as well.

just wait n watch.

I am still waiting and watching
:rofl:

How can we take Prism seriously when he thinks India with two days ammo is a superpowwwwer

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

By this logic, North Korea, Pakistan and in future, Iran is more powerful and mighty than Germany.

Mate its not about powerful or mighty. Its about destructive power of armies. I would maybe rather Pakistan be like Germany economically rather than have nukes. But the fact is we have nukes period

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Change the record, it's quite amusing now..come up with something new..You need not to worry what our Army chief say ? We are good enough to beat you anytime..What should we be jealous of ? We are quite happy that no one is blowing us off, happy with our economic conditions.No one is killing our people..hahaha We are not shameless creatures who are good for nothing and praise our country which is useless.

If you are that strong why is it that you accuse Pakistan of the attacks on Bombay where your civilians were butchered and yet you cant do nothing.

Back to topic enemies of Pakistan don't like Pakistan with nukes because it makes Pak army the strongest Muslim army

Mate its not about powerful or mighty. Its about destructive power of armies. I would maybe rather Pakistan be like Germany economically rather than have nukes. But the fact is we have nukes period

What i am trying to say is by your logic, Pakistani army is better than German, Italian and Spanish ones. Agreed?

Hey Guys !!!

speaking about this Thread is idiotic ! :disagree:

You can talk about a useful thread :agree:

Pakistan has Nuke !

Turkey has west made weapons

& IRAN has ... Many things ! :meeting:

What i am trying to say is by your logic, Pakistani army is better than German, Italian and Spanish ones. Agreed?

Forget the fact it is Pakistan. It is very likely that any army with nukes is more powerful than any army without nukes. Nukes are the most devastating weapon known to mankind today

Forget the fact it is Pakistan. It is very likely that any army with nukes is more powerful than any army without nukes. Nukes are the most devastating weapon known to mankind today

So, can you tell me, why are the superpowers like USA and the EU Countries are paying billions to ships, aircrafts and other stuff while they can do just nukes?

Pakistan can produce better ballistic missiles for now as these countries didn't invest the ballistic missile in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom