What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really worth discussing when every single country is reliant on other countries with no significant industrial bases. We need the likes of Pakistan Iran and turkey who have significant populations to develop their industrial bases more and become self sufficient then we can talk

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

turkey......none of the above mentioned comes closer ..plz dont include nukes..

Why because Pakistan has them?? and some of you Indian's cant bear to hear Pakistan has the ultimate weapon that can act as deterrence to anyone even America??

Are nukes included???
If not then Turkey because of their weapons industry. And conventional war capabilities are stronger than others.

Definitely Turkey:- strong economy, stable country and strong Army and majority keeps positive views about Turks in the World.

^^ Mate then change the title and put only muslims can post or something.

then put this

1-Pakistan
2-Pakistan
3-Pakistan
4-Pakistan
5-Pakistan
6-Pakistan
7-Pakistan

i hope you got the point and blind patriotism is not good..

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. Have you forgotton a few days ago on another thread you were claiming about India's superpower designate status when you have more poverty than the continent of Africa

This is what you stated:

Prism
SENIOR MEMBERS

Re: Indian army running short of ammunition
There's no time my friend, we don't have 10yrs. and then as Kabirji said...

Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare toh aab, pal mein par lay hoyegi , phir bahuri karega kab??

A nation that is still young, MUST be guided in the right way... gandi ideology unfortunately (or fortunately) has died, the mistakes of our ancestors are what we are suffering now, Nehru gave up gilgit baluchistan, he gave up lahore, he gave up tibet and was going to give up kashmir too guess who votes for these jokers and who these jokers work for??
Aman ki Asha my a$$ , now is the time to get back our land that was illegally stolen from us, who are britards to decide what India should be?? moreover, who is nehru to decide what India should be?? Was he even correct?? I really don't want to insult a dead man but to be true, he worked more for OUTSIDERS than he did for this country... Gandhiji himself is a face value who is extensively used today to gain political sympathy and votes... add to that the appeasement, kick these jokers out, throw out their rotten ideology and we will see who stops us from developing...
Original Post By Shaurya
yaara,what you think??how many youngs have internet or know about gandhis??
Their vote bank is poors and they give daaru or 100Rs note to poors to get vote and some time or may be many times rigged the polls.so i prefer education.We internet users knows each n every thing but think about the rest of those indians who doesnt knows about the spelling of internet??

so we will take time and may be we can do earlier if modi like leader come.

always remember,we are super power which is slowly rising with 800 million + under 30 population.

and dont care about pakistan...10 years back,they were saying that we wont give trade or mfn but now they have opened their market in free and will give mfn..and wait for other 10 years..they will accept our other conditions as well.

just wait n watch.

I am still waiting and watching
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom