What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when US threatened Iran its after fighting two wars in Iraq and AFG.

As for Pakistan, well that is a good point Pakistani leadership capitulated because they succumbed, they thought it was a reasonable move to just ally with US rather than fighting US. As for Iran, US doesn't even give option to Iran for an alliance, it's just your the enemy.

So it's slightly different political scenario...

Well, they didn't give Pk an option too, remember "either u r with us or against us". Having all the weapons doesn't matter until one has the "jigara" to stand up against a more stronger opponent even with bare hands. In my books Iran scores more points in this regards, hence stronger mentally.
No Muslim country is stronger militarily than the west or China or Russia or India or Israel, so in crunch situation mental strength counts as much as physical.

IMO the list will be

(EXCLUDING NUKES)

1 Turkeye (Strong economy, self reliant, higher military budget, superior technology, etc)
2 Pakistan (need to fix economy issues, economy is everything)
3 Iran
4 KSA
5 Egypt
6 Indonesia
7 UAE
8 Syria

please dont accept my appologies for the ill-informed comment which prompted you to get the facts right.
I never intended to apologize because I was laughing and slapping my forehead at the same time so its hardly a convenient moment to apologize and that apology taken seriously

on the side notes I have my preferences based on solid proof I provided few pages back.
but I have some affection with Turkey due to the star and crescent on its flag.

You can't be serious. Turkish Army is fighting with terrorists, is fighting with Somalian pirates and fighting with the Greeks in the Aegean.

We invaded Cyprus succesfully, since 2000s we are invading Northern Iraq routinely. Turkish Armed Forces (Land Forces, Air Force and Navy) was in Yugoslav Wars, now in Afghanistan and Somali. What is other countries' "combat-experience"?

please dont accept my appologies for the ill-informed comment which prompted you to get the facts right.
I never intended to apologize because I was laughing and slapping my forehead at the same time so its hardly a convenient moment to apologize and that apology taken seriously

on the side notes I have my preferences based on solid proof I provided few pages back.
but I have some affection with Turkey due to the star and crescent on its flag.

LOL Pakistan is fighting way more battles than that.

But PDF can be democratic.

agreed on that.Lets set up online democracy.wow.. online democracy..What has this world come to?..

anyways..my vote goes to KSA.reasons being quite simple.Very basic rule of market says "Trend is your best friend".While the rest of the countries are more or less against the tide,KSA is riding along with the tide.They are the biggest producers of what the World needs the most,oil,so a healthy bank balance.They have a well-equipped armed forces,latest toys like the Eurofighter.Besides they are backed by the major powers in the World today,US,UK etc.

the capability to engage in war depends almost totally upon whether you can sustain it economically or not.The present situation in the World dictates that almost no country can afford KSA going to war,except perhaps,Iran.

Turkey may have more firepower,but the days of all-out war are gone.no body is going to fight a war these days till the their stockpile goes empty.

So,in my opinion,KSA is the clear winner!!

No mention about Saudi Arabia huh?? They have a huge purse,some of the most advanced jets money can buy and support of the US/NATO...Sum that all up and I think we have a winner here.

They can only buy more weapons, which can't be considered as a true stand alone military power. :coffee:

The Strongest army is in Gaza.

426895_402617286433096_185143414847152_1427242_610546028_n.jpg

All your Armies... !
All your Fighters..... !
All your Tanks.... !
&All your Soldiers... !
AGANIST... A... BOY...
HOLDING... A... STONE...
Standing there.......... ......
............... .........All Alone !
In His Eyes I See THe.....Sun !
In His Smile I See The....Moon !

IMO the list will be

(EXCLUDING NUKES)

1 Turkeye (Strong economy, self reliant, higher military budget, superior technology, etc)
2 Pakistan (need to fix economy issues, economy is everything)
3 Iran
4 KSA
5 Egypt
6 Indonesia
7 UAE
8 Syria

lol

The last time that any Arab state, with the exception of Egypt, had a "strong army" was in the last millenium

Pakistan
Turkey
Egypt
Iran*
Indonesia

Look I think this concept is flawed.What matters is that are these muslim armies able to protect themselves from regional p!gs?Certainly in case of Pakistan We have been able to deter the pig in the east (Our Air Force even though much smaller then our enemy's air force but PAF has been able ensure that the pigs in migs don't plan any surgical strikes which worked as you can see they sent dossiers) by just giving nuclear threats and they could do nothing except sending us dossiers so i think we have benefited immensely from nuclear weapons.Pakistan Armed Forces were not established to fight against USA ( Most Powerful Armed Forces in the world).So I think our Armed Forces are fine as long as we can contain regional p!gs such as India and Afghanistan.With US We can solve issues diplomatically.Similarly Turkey can easily deter regional powers such as Greece and Israel..Iran is also not doing bad where as Arab Countries don't deserve any point at all because at the end of the day they just call USA for help when any threat arises ( EG: Gulf War 1).

The U.S., of course!
size0-army.mil-51420-2009-09-25-130927.jpg

Photo Credit: SUSANNE KAPPLER, Fort Jackson Leader
Muslim Soldiers bow down in prayer during the celebration of Eid-Al-Fitr Sunday at the Joe E. Mann Center. Eid-Al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, the holy month for Muslims worldwide. link

wow

you just shut us all up

well said ... :usflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom