What's new

Which Fighter Jet You Would Like To See in BAF Fleet Su-30 MK2/Saab Gripen/J10 B !

Bangladesh should go for F 22

:enjoy: Thanks for your valuable input, I'v already evaluated F-22's capabilities and am really impressed...:enjoy:

maxresdefault.jpg

:enjoy: I'm heading out to Lockheed factory as I write this
:enjoy:

Simple economics.

I doubt Pakistanwould ever buy or consider buying it.Like it or not Gripen brings nothing over JF.

Except sanctions, considering the number of countries involved, US engines and so on.

Pakistan asked about possibilities to buy Gripen in July 2004 during the president Musharrafs visit, but were told to forget it. Defensive weapons like EriEye were OK so Pakistan acquired four.

https://www.svd.se/pakistan-intresserat-av-jas-gripen

Gripen performance is what PAF has as an eluding target for the JF-17
but with Gripen E the separation is widening.

meaning??:what:
Exactly what it said.
Pakistan has asked, and got rejected (in 2004),
and there is a possible sale to Indonesia.
Some get approval, some don't.
Democracy in Bangla Desh is clearly going in the wrong direction, but
if it is enough to trigger restrictions is beyond my judgement.

Democracy in Bangla Desh is clearly going in the wrong direction, but
if it is enough to trigger restrictions is beyond my judgement.
US EU got nothing to do with promoting democracy here Whenever soldout BNP Jamat Yunus NGOs get a boot, their butt hurts too.

Gee Phil, I don't know. You know, recently they ordered a batch of Yak-130's. Before, they were MiG-29's (okay, fine). Then NORA B-52's. Then JF-17's (though we don't use them). Then MBT-2000's.
lol why so serious..? nobody is following your way..
buying MiG 29 was not following ur way. we were seeking fighter planes to resist from aggression of Thailand's F16 at border dispute with Thailand in 2000. and Belarus and Russia offered us their MiG-29s and we bought them. that's all.. Myanmar wont thought the name "bangladesh" even a single word.. lol

we bought Nora B52 in 2007..
http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publis...a_s_Arms_Exports_to_Myanmar_Burma_Legal.shtml
BD ordered them at 2011.. much later than ours.. may be BD copied our way.. :D

we wanted a fight planes assembly line before 2020 according to our Road Map (aka Goal ). So we're seeking suitable ones for our need. we found JF-17 in 2014 and ordered 16. even before making the order , we already declared that we wanted licensed assembly line at local. now we're talking in advance to make JF-17 block 3. :D actually we dont care BD in AF which is comprised only 8 MiG-29 including 2 trainers and some F-7s.. :D

we received first batch of mbt-2000 in 2010 one year ahead of BD.. :D lol :laugh::laugh:

We should focus on isolating them diplomatically.
BD have no power for doing that.. :D

Sooner or later, China, India and Thailand will lose patience with them. This is a long haul game.
:blah::blah::blah:

Shame on the BD govt. of 2001-2005 year, they did nothing for armed forces just scraped the deals.

J10 b would be enough for BAF...considering threats faced by it are minimal.

Pakistan asked about possibilities to buy Gripen in July 2004 during the president Musharrafs visit, but were told to forget it. Defensive weapons like EriEye were OK so Pakistan acquired four.

https://www.svd.se/pakistan-intresserat-av-jas-gripen

Gripen performance is what PAF has as an eluding target for the JF-17
but with Gripen E the separation is widening.
Sorry but some interest is nothing conclusive.

Pak rather wanted Rafael and F-16.

But the deal went cold turkey after the massive earthquake.

As for Gripen, not a hallmark for us. It has always been the F-16 that PAF has been obsessed with.

Gripen E is no doubt a good jet, but we will in an year or so have Block III.

replaced Mig-21 with J-10b.
buy 8 mig-35 to suppliment 8 old mig 29 = 1.1 deployment bring the total number 16.
su 30mk2 for naval air arm.

i agree with you, we all know BD has Budget problem despite of that now time to boost up for BAF so govt. need to fixed a 1 billion mega deal its not time for only 8 aircraft.

Google
"Myanmar govt 'deeply concerned' about allegations in UN report on Rakhine"

After the damning UN reports getting published every week, your government is sweating like a pig (actually, that animal is a good metaphor for your race). Anyways, Bangladesh is a significant provider of UN peace-keepers across the world. If we cannot leverage that position to box in these brutal subhumans, I don't know why we should put our people in harms way.

Don't worry, if push comes to shove, we'll send our boys to give your betel leaf chewing thugs a rude awakening. It's a matriarchal society where effeminate boys are walking around with colored hairs. Should be a piece of cake.
:blah::blah:

Not going to happen, but I still would want to see this in the neighbourhood:
MiG-31BM.jpg

lol why so serious..? nobody is following your way..

It was out of curiosity really. Not a judgment. I don't see how that qualifies as 'serious'.

buying MiG 29 was not following ur way. we were seeking fighter planes to resist from aggression of Thailand's F16 at border dispute with Thailand in 2000. and Belarus and Russia offered us their MiG-29s and we bought them. that's all.. Myanmar wont thought the name "bangladesh" even a single word.. lol

Well, I did say that those MiG's were fine since they were brought long ago.

And BTW, the Thais didn't use the F-16's on Burma. From Thai news reports, Burmese soldiers retreated when they heard a jet during the border skirmish. What it was, was a routine training flight that happened to fly over.

Now if that's not an overreaction, then I don't know what is.

we bought Nora B52 in 2007..
http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publis...a_s_Arms_Exports_to_Myanmar_Burma_Legal.shtml
BD ordered them at 2011.. much later than ours.. may be BD copied our way.. :D

we wanted a fight planes assembly line before 2020 according to our Road Map (aka Goal ). So we're seeking suitable ones for our need. we found JF-17 in 2014 and ordered 16. even before making the order , we already declared that we wanted licensed assembly line at local. now we're talking in advance to make JF-17 block 3. :D actually we dont care BD in AF which is comprised only 8 MiG-29 including 2 trainers and some F-7s.. :D

we received first batch of mbt-2000 in 2010 one year ahead of BD.. :D lol :laugh::laugh:

I see, low-cost easy to get weapons....You didn't mention the Yak-130's, but I'll leave it there.

What the weapons are, are not the factor here. What is the factor is how your country (or more specifically, the military) sees Bangladesh. One can never be too careful.

:sarcastic: BAL govt is already Mairaa'laa over Mig-35 :sarcastic:

:rolleyes1: Sukhoi-27 is a somewhat distant possibility :rolleyes1:

Swedens reaction after our offer to buy Gripen => :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::closed:

Su 30 are master piece of engineering. Saab is very good at low operating cost, network centric warfare and electronics. J 10 is good for nothing except falling from sky. CHoice is of Bangladesh.

US EU got nothing to do with promoting democracy here Whenever soldout BNP Jamat Yunus NGOs get a boot, their butt hurts too.

Just stating the rules, since the question was asked.
If a Bangla Desh is interested in Gripen, the sale has to be approved by the
Swedish Government which will take the current state of democracy in consideration.

Personally I would like to see SU-30. Much proven, potent and reliable. And we should have then en masse in long run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom