What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

13) Iranian made fire arms and other similar products. Iran has a brilliant experience in this case.
A) Sayyad 12.7 mm. Anti Material heavy sniper.
normal_%D8%B5%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AF_2.jpg

B) Arash 20 mm. Range for damaging heavy trucks and armored vehicles 3 KM
767869_223.jpg

C) Fateh 5.56 mm - 30 rounds.
279399_376.jpg

D) Masaf 5.56 mm - 30 rounds.
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%85%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A7.jpg

14) Anti Tank weapons.
A) Dehlavieh. Range 5500m. Almost 1200mm penetration.
2589393_233.jpg

Dehlavieh on a Cobra
photo_2019-04-17_19-53-30.jpg

B) Heydar anti Tank. Laser Guided air2air and air2ground missile. Range 8 KM.
photo_2019-04-25_18-02-30-768x476.jpg

C) Qamar missile. Anti Tank and air2air missile with 8km range.
photo_2019-04-25_17-39-05-768x432.jpg

D) Qaem anti Tank. Laser Guided.
photo_2020-02-05_16-57-43-768x605.jpg

E) Toufan family of anti Tank missiles.
2106305.jpg

D) Sadid. Optical with 8 KM Range.
582451_735.jpg

E) Shafaq. Range 10 KM with 1500mm penetration.
614632_706.jpg

F) Saeqeh. Termobaric anti personnel with 1 KM Range.
photo_2020-03-07_21-02-16.jpg

15) Air2ground bombs and missiles. These bombs and missiles which will be mentioned in this section, are air drorpped from fighter jets.
A) Qdar. Optical guided air drorpped bomb. Range 20 KM.
DSC0271.jpg

B) Zubin. Optical guided air drorpped solid fueled missile. Range 20 KM. 360 Kg warhead.
DSC0261.jpg

C) Qassed. Heavy air drorpped bomb almost 1 ton weight. It glides to its target.
army-daywwwsejilir-101_20100426_1955860536.jpg

D) Qassed-3. Air drorpped gliding bomb. The same Qassed equipped with a solid fueled engine which extends Qassed's range to 130 KM. Both Qassed and Qassed-3 are optical guided and they lock on target After being released/fired.
DSC0270.jpg

E) Sattar 1-3-4.
Sattar family developed under Asr-67 project, are solid fueled missiles with a range of 15-20 KM. In their early versions they are equipped with New fins/wings and laser systems to make them more accurate.
DSC0266.jpg

army-daywwwsejilir-103_20100426_1921613162.jpg

196465_603.jpg

F) TLS-99. Iranian made targeting pod for afforementioned laser guided bombs/missiles. Little is known about this Iranian pod.
DSC0267.jpg

G) Kite-2000. Iranian made kite, capable of carrying nearly 180 small bombs suitable for anti personnel and anti Material purposes. Range 20 KM.
IMG_04450.jpg

D) Yasser. Solid fueled and optical guided missile. It has a ballistic trajectory which means it dives on its target.
IRIAF-YASER-AIR_FORCE-IRAN30.jpg

E) Bina. Developed by IRGC, a solid fueled missile. With a range of 12 KM.
1397031218014917214304774.jpg

F) Yassin. Satellite guided bomb with a range of 60 KM.
156508270859400800.jpg

G) Balaban. Satellite guided bomb. With a range of 80 KM.
864199_949.jpg

H) Akhgar. Equipped with a microJet engine it has a range of 30 KM. It can be fired from drones too.
13971110000120_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

@Captain_Azeri dear bro, What do you think? Could we have military relations with Azerbaijan? We have a good list of military products. Go through this thread and see by yourself, in which area Azerbaijan needs additional punch. Its possible that youd prefer Russian made military equipment.

@Captain_Azeri dear bro, What do you think? Could we have military relations with Azerbaijan? We have a good list of military products. Go through this thread and see by yourself, in which area Azerbaijan needs additional punch. Its possible that youd prefer Russian made military equipment.
I sh1t, f0ck on the Russians - I don't like Russians - I don't like Arabs - remember that!... and I also don't like Iranians who suppress the Turkish minority in the country and even ban their flags in arenas!
Nevertheless, I have no problem with Iran as such! I would like it if Iran developed weapons and ally with AZ and turkey, without this senseless arrogance, without this competitive thinking! Instead of allying with Russia and Assad while massaging the back of Armenia and Greece -
Iran should openly commit to the Turkish states, leave Sunni Shia bullf0ck aside and stand by our side in Yemen, Libya, and Syria - as well as in AZ!
Back to topic - beautiful developments - I am happy for Iran - it scares the US from committing another genocide in the Middle East and that's nice. You should bomb the PKK in Kordestan and at the Turkish border instead of showing it in parades...

Drones would be like the air defense part. Iran has a lot to offer.
1) Ababil. Range 240 KM. Suitable for information gathering in the Battlefield.
3_8506050534_L6001.jpg

2) Mohajer 3-4-5-6
Different version with different capabilities. Reconnaissance, bombing, Battle management etc. The Mohajer 4 is equipped with airborne manpad capable of targetting helicopters and drones for example.
13930701000591_PhotoL.jpg

13930701000592_PhotoL.jpg

13961116145044586132357710-1030x687.jpg

The proud family of Mohajer drones are One of those candidates that im sure could find a good place in international Markets.
3) Jet powered Karrar bombing Drone with a range of 1000 KM.
IMG16341242.jpg

4) Shahed129
This Drone has a brilliant Battle experience in both Syria and Iraq. It was used against Jeysh ul Adl also. It has a range of 2000 KM.
24839_663.jpg

5) Shadow, Iranian version of American scan Eagle.
s2.jpg

And others such as Sarir, Saeqeh, etc. The list for drones would be a Long One.

Do you have MALE UAV/UCAV ?

Do you have MALE UAV/UCAV ?
If by MALE you meant Multi Altitude e Long endurance Drone then Yes.
We have shahed 129
This is latest version of it equipped with New Navigation subsytems, look at its head.
Shahed_129_01.jpg

An other One is Fotros under Development. It will be equipped with New engine capable of reaching 250KM/h speed. It has 30 hours endurance with 2000 KM Range and flies at 25000 feet altitude.
19008215-6033-b.jpg

@Indos

If by MALE you meant Multi Altitude e Long endurance Drone then Yes.
We have shahed 129
This is latest version of it equipped with New Navigation subsytems, look at its head.
Shahed_129_01.jpg

An other One is Fotros under Development. It will be equipped with New engine capable of reaching 250KM/h speed. It has 30 hours endurance with 2000 KM Range and flies at 25000 feet altitude.
19008215-6033-b.jpg

@Indos

What is the payload of this "Fatros"? If you compare this drone with an Anka 2 or Akinci - a single-motor drone looks a bit 'undersized', doesn't it? I do not doubt the range or fitness to fly, but logically, this drone couldn't really be stressed. It doesn't have a jet engine like the 'Global Hawk' ... and I have another question: do you really believe, hand on heart, that this 'F313' really flies - looks more like a dummy...

What is the payload of this "Fatros"? If you compare this drone with an Anka 2 or Akinci - a single-motor drone looks a bit 'undersized', doesn't it? I do not doubt the range or fitness to fly, but logically, this drone couldn't really be stressed. It doesn't have a jet engine like the 'Global Hawk' ... and I have another question: do you really believe, hand on heart, that this 'F313' really flies - looks more like a dummy...
It must have a payload of nearly 1 ton or more. I haven't compared it with Akinci Honestly. It could be interesting though.

About Qaher, its a technology demonstration and an stealth platform like the American one.
F117UnderGuard.jpg

It might look dummy but it was a platform for future plans and we gotta Start some where. You cannot expect Iran to unveil something like f22 all of a sudden bro.

IRGC has taken the responsibility of the project so i have no doubt it will be operational but i cant state an exact date for it. It needs new medium sized Turbifan engine plus more syealthy features. Its Current engines called Owj are completely Iranian manufactured but lacks TVC capability. Not to mention that IRGC has good experience with developing TVC engines.
Look at this, the Terminal Stage of Satellite launching missiles called Salman TVC engine developed by IRGC.

It must have a payload of nearly 1 ton or more. I haven't compared it with Akinci Honestly. It could be interesting though.

About Qaher, its a technology demonstration and an stealth platform like the American one.
F117UnderGuard.jpg

It might look dummy but it was a platform for future plans and we gotta Start some where. You cannot expect Iran to unveil something like f22 all of a sudden bro.

IRGC has taken the responsibility of the project so i have no doubt it will be operational but i cant state an exact date for it. It needs new medium sized Turbifan engine plus more syealthy features. Its Current engines called Owj are completely Iranian manufactured but lacks TVC capability. Not to mention that IRGC has good experience with developing TVC engines.
Look at this, the Terminal Stage of Satellite launching missiles called Salman TVC engine developed by IRGC.

Has Iran ever developed a TVC-capable engine that was also USED in a fighter? The Iranian jets that I have seen to date have used older US engines that have been modified. And for the F313, I can say that it is not just an engine with TVC, but also with other features, such as temperature signatures that differ from conventional engines etc. - the bomb shafts etc. are very advanced ... if Iran produces such an aircraft, then it would be the second nation in the world after the USA

Has Iran ever developed a TVC-capable engine that was also USED in a fighter? The Iranian jets that I have seen to date have used older US engines that have been modified. And for the F313, I can say that it is not just an engine with TVC, but also with other features, such as temperature signatures that differ from conventional engines etc. - the bomb shafts etc. are very advanced ... if Iran produces such an aircraft, then it would be the second nation in the world after the USA
No not Second to US :P

But we started Building these platforms from scratch. From air intakes it looks like F117. Both are designed to be a testbed for future designs.

And no we had no TVC engine equipped on a fighter but IRGC, as shown in the youtube video Clip that i Posted for you, is capable of making One. Must Wait and see. :enjoy:

No not Second to US :P

But we started Building these platforms from scratch. From air intakes it looks like F117. Both are designed to be a testbed for future designs.

And no we had no TVC engine equipped on a fighter but IRGC, as shown in the youtube video Clip that i Posted for you, is capable of making One. Must Wait and see. :enjoy:

Necessity makes you inventive, in this case, sanctions and boycotts - that's why I don't consider it as bad that Turkey experiences something similar! - even if the young population is stupid and blind, ungrateful - and does not understand that diamonds can only be created under pressure...

I cant wait till we right the wrong of history and have ouf Azari brothers back under the Irnian flag.....we will take back the land occupied by the Armanis too.....

I cant wait till we right the wrong of history and have ouf Azari brothers back under the Irnian flag.....we will take back the land occupied by the Armanis too.....
Bro stop that bullshit, please! We won't come under the Iranian Flag - we are a Turkic nation with Turkic roots and we are independent - Shah Ismail was a Turk - actually Persians and Turks have overlaps in their history and roots... If Iranians consider themselves as brothers of AZ then yall should stop supporting Armenians...

Brother.... please study history, not he bullcrap that is fed to you.
Azaris are Aryans, and have been part of Iran way before any Turks came to the region.

Shah Ismail was not a Tork, but Kord, on his fathers side and a European on his mothers side. At any rate, he was a proud Aryan (Iranian).

The bullshit of Azaris being Tork genetically has been debunked.
The lands stolen from Iran will have to be returned back. You are welcome back brother.

Brother.... please study history, not he bullcrap that is fed to you.
Azaris are Aryans, and have been part of Iran way before any Turks came to the region.

Shah Ismail was not a Tork, but Kord, on his fathers side and a European on his mothers side. At any rate, he was a proud Aryan (Iranian).

The bullshit of Azaris being Tork genetically has been debunked.
The lands stolen from Iran will have to be returned back. You are welcome back brother.

Are you okay? What's wrong with you? Who put you on drugs and told you these lies?!... I can't stand exile Persians, your crazy visions of the Persian empire and a new shah are embarrassing! You are nothing but a traitor and I do not take you seriously ... and people like you will NEVER decide on our roots, origin, and sovereignty.
topic closed! now stfu or I will block you -

Back
Top Bottom