What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

Temür ibn Taraghai Barlas was no Iranian ruler my friend - like Cengiz Han, etc... these are facts - nothing from Iranians sources... and trolling is force me to be Iranian even though I am not?`
And what about interrelated marriages in Persian Empire eras???

Why are you even answering these Persians? @Captain_Azeri :D
cause they won't stop to tag me, trying to convert me into persianhood or something... help!

And what about interrelated marriages in Persian Empire eras???
I told you - yes... there was a time, where Turks and Persians had something like a "roots overlap" ... The Turks raped half of Europe and 3/4 of Asia... we are all mixed, my friend... Attila is one of the most used male names in Hungary what about that? haha...

cause they won't stop to tag me, trying to convert me into persianhood or something... help!

I told you - yes... there was a time, where Turks and Persians had something like a "roots overlap" ... The Turks raped half of Europe and 3/4 of Asia... we are all mixed, my friend... Attila is one of the most used male names in Hungary what about that? haha...
So can't deny that you have Iranian heritage too in the ancient empires this is the common trends,why you surprised???

Who will buy Iranian missiles? Iran has SRBMs and MRBMs. Most country does not need MRBMs. Its better if Iran exports UAV or SAM

Nations friendly to Iran could do so. Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Venezuela etc could all use Iranian missiles. Iran could sign deals with these nations to build their air defence, UAV and missile forces from scratch. In the next 10 years, you are going to also see a major development in Iranian navy. Just like how you are I are discussing Iranian missiles, UAVs and air defence, we will be discussing its submarines, destroyers and unmanned underwater vehicles in the future. These projects are known today, it is just they will all materialise in the coming years.

I have been thinking about the idea that i shared with @Captain_Azeri, that Salman engine and its thrust vectoring features could be used for developing a TVC engine. Given the size of the engine is that possible that IRGC could develop a thrust vectoring engine Based on the Design of Salman engine?

@Philosopher
I saw an image in Arab defense forum showing a nice view of F15 engine nozzles.
D8UQWaBUIAA4iEY.jpg

Look at the rods connected to engine nozzle.

And Take a look at the levers in Salman engine causing Thrust vectoring.
2714058.jpg

Obviously IRGC has already produced the required superalloys that allows the engine tolerate high temparature/pressure.

Is it really possible or im optimistic about it?

Not sure if mentioned earlier, while i doubt we'd see export of major systems. Products like the Basir laser guided artillery rounds with 155mm howitzers and weapons systems within the same local/tactical military categories including sniper rifles, special purpose ammunition, personal protection equipment, thermal scopes, etc... I can see being exported

Not sure if mentioned earlier, while i doubt we'd see export of major systems. Products like the Basir laser guided artillery rounds with 155mm howitzers and weapons systems within the same local/tactical military categories including sniper rifles, special purpose ammunition, personal protection equipment, thermal scopes, etc... I can see being exported
Can I buy some short range ballistic missiles from Iran for personal use? 😋😋😋

Amazing scenes of IRGC's helicopters during military exercises and military operations. I think that Toophan-2 heli is present in this short video Clip released by IRGC.

@Shams313
need a better quality bro..only 240p.

i hope in they added helicopters in their air force revamp program.,of courses with TOT.
Can I buy some short range ballistic missiles from Iran for personal use? 😋😋😋
u will be trouble for us..those AKS are already dangerous enough.

need a better quality bro..only 240p.

i hope in they added helicopters in their air force revamp program.,of courses with TOT.

u will be trouble for us..those AKS are already dangerous enough.
Okay jokes apart I thought Venezuela already bought Missiles from Iran.

Back
Top Bottom