What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

come on shawnee... where the **** you appeared from? weren't you dead? you are a wannabe persian shah boy and AZ will never be part of Iran - timur and ismail slapped the shit out of persians - so half your nation has Turkish roots... now please... stop your bullshit...
@BHarwana @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD look at language of this guy i prefers banned him for quite awhile he is abusing Iranian

I don't even want to be here - I got tagged in here - so bye bye... you can find me in my section, my shah friends...
Shah or not but you convey your opinions in a respectable manner not to try insult others,respect can't be buy but its earn by respecting others

If you would stop tagging me?! TF?!
Thats shows your upbringing and class

Shah or not but you convey your opinions in a respectable manner not to try insult others,respect can't be buy but its earn by respecting others

my dearest friend - I got tagged in here and the convo went quiet friendly and well - till these boys appeared out of nowhere trying to tell me that my nation has to get annexed by Iran? TF?! And yall are talking about respect and trolling? Come one - Just stop tagging me... delete my posts and I am out of exile Iranian section ...

Oh yes... you showed some class already... have a good day

My dear Azari brother.... welcome back home.

By the way, did you know that the word Azari is found in the Iraian callender?
Azar is a month in the Iranian callender.... I can tell you a lot more.... you should come see me. Where in Germany do you live?

Back
Top Bottom