What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

my dearest friend - I got tagged in here and the convo went quiet friendly and well - till these boys appeared out of nowhere trying to tell me that my nation has to get annexed by Iran? TF?! And yall are talking about respect and trolling? Come one - Just stop tagging me... delete my posts and I am out of exile Iranian section ...
Put those guys in your ignore lists its simple

Oh yes... you showed some class already... have a good day
If you aren't a troll like those guys are then you didn't reply to those Iranians

My dear Azari brother.... welcome back home.

By the way, did you know that the word Azari is found in the Iraian callender?
Azar is a month in the Iranian callender.... I can tell you a lot more.... you should come see me. Where in Germany do you live?
Az:
>> The first settlements of Turkish ethnic groups in the area of what is now Azerbaijan have been documented since the 2nd century when the early Hun tribe of the Az appeared. This tribe may also be the namesake of the area, so Azerbaijan means 'Reign of the Az' <<

My friend - please stop tagging me, I don't want to block yall... that's just crazy... it looks like yall trying to missionize me - that's creepy

Put those guys in your ignore lists its simple

If you aren't a troll like those guys are then you didn't reply to those Iranians
You are right... but actually it's not my way to just blocking everyone - I think that's actually silly ... but you're right ... the next one is blocked

Az:
>> The first settlements of Turkish ethnic groups in the area of what is now Azerbaijan have been documented since the 2nd century when the early Hun tribe of the Az appeared. This tribe may also be the namesake of the area, so Azerbaijan means 'Reign of the Az' <<

My friend - please stop tagging me, I don't want to block yall... that's just crazy... it looks like yall trying to missionize me - that's creepy

You are right... but actually it's not my way to just blocking everyone - I think that's actually silly ... but you're right ... the next one is blocked
Once whole Azerbaijan was in the Persian Empire my friend read the history from neutral source

drones, small arms and ATGM will be main exports. air defeses and ballistic missiles might be. but fighter jets, helicopters and submarines have little chance.

MRAPs and armoured cars might be popular too.
Iran can become like North Korea. Sell Ballistic missile technology. No one will buy aircrafts, tanks, naval equipments from Iran when they can afford Russian, Chinese or Western equipment.

Iran's ballistic missile is good and as Iran is not signatory of MTCR, it can sell Ballistic missile with range of 1000 km or more.

LOL brother....Azaris were mentioned in Avesta, the Zorasterian holy book 3000 years ago! Azar leads to the word atash in persian. We have the words like Azarakhsh, which me lightning.

Have you ever woundered why you look like Iranians and nothing at all like Mongols?

Of course modern sciene of DNA has shown that Azari DNA are identical to other Iranians..... dont let them lie to you.

LOL brother....Azaris were mentioned in Avesta, the Zorasterian holy book 3000 years ago! Azar leads to the word atash in persian. We have the words like Azarakhsh, which me lightning.

Have you ever woundered why you look like Iranians and nothing at all like Mongols?

Of course modern sciene of DNA has shown that Azari DNA are identical to other Iranians..... dont let them lie to you.
Bro stick to the topic and don't initiate troll again if he is not agreeing with you guys so leave him

Once whole Azerbaijan was in the Persian Empire my friend read the history from neutral source
And again, the whole region was under control/reign of Timur - one of your forefathers, who was a Turk by blood... stop talking about 4356457657 yrs ago - we were all dinosaurs - nothing else... now back to topic -
have a good night ...

No one will buy aircrafts, tanks, naval equipments from Iran when they can afford Russian, Chinese or Western equipment.

Iran can compete with most world powers in the following arenas today: Missiles, Air defence and Unmanned aerial vehicles and those three areas alone could earn it billions. Naval and ground assets are not there yet, but there is no reason to think Iran could not sell systems in that arena in the future. Airforce is currently Iran's weakest link so that requires much more improvement.

And again, the whole region was under control/reign of Timur - one of your forefathers, who was a Turk by blood... stop talking about 4356457657 yrs ago - we were all dinosaurs - nothing else... now back to topic -
have a good night ...
Now that's called trolling, so you agree that Azerbaijan was in control of Persian Empire which means you and somehow we have a Iranian DNA in ourselves

Indeed Taymoor lang (who spoke Persian) was a Mongol and you could tell because he LOOKED like a Mongol.
Like I said.... ask yorself why you look Iranian and not Mongol.

Iran can compete with most world powers in the following arenas today: Missiles, Air defence and Unmanned aerial vehicles and those three areas alone could earn it billions. Naval and ground assets are not there yet, but there is no reason to think Iran could not sell systems in that arena in the future. Airforce is currently Iran's weakest link so that required much more improvement.
To answer your question:
it would be great if IR would coop with AZ and TR to joint develop long-range missile systems, AD system, and ballistic missiles ... that would be something strong, and symbolic against the western aggressors ...

Now that's called trolling, so you agree that Azerbaijan was in control of Persian Empire which means you and somehow we have a Iranian DNA in ourselves
Temür ibn Taraghai Barlas was no Iranian ruler my friend - like Cengiz Han, etc... these are facts - nothing from Iranians sources... and trolling is force me to be Iranian even though I am not?`

According to this logic, we are all siblings, a family of god ... yes - but I contradict this nationalist Iranian propaganda via facts ... and I don't like intrusive people ... is that so difficult to understand?

Iran can compete with most world powers in the following arenas today: Missiles, Air defence and Unmanned aerial vehicles and those three areas alone could earn it billions. Naval and ground assets are not there yet, but there is no reason to think Iran could not sell systems in that arena in the future. Airforce is currently Iran's weakest link so that requires much more improvement.
Who will buy Iranian missiles? Iran has SRBMs and MRBMs. Most country does not need MRBMs. Its better if Iran exports UAV or SAM

Back
Top Bottom