What's new

Which arms could Iran Export when international embargo ends?

Oh my god are you blind sir???

Edit, are you @IAU with new name? Sorry friend, did not recognise you.
Anyway, bro, no, this Nasir is designed differently from the C-802. It is designed for different purpose.

Edit, are you @IAU with new name? Sorry friend, did not recognise you.
Anyway, bro, no, this Nasir is designed differently from the C-802. It is designed for different purpose.
Ok sir i agree with you no hard feeling sir and yes i am @IAU with new name:angel:

I love hypotheticals.

1. Karrar: There is a clear desire for Iranian aligned countries to receive new tanks. Iraq, Syria and Central Asian countries need some sturdy but cheap tanks.

2. Ballistic Missiles: Iran has been quite a capable country when it comes to developing and producing Ballistic missiles. Always a need for these type of weapons in the Middle-East.

3. Drones: The last couple years have show that drone are extremely important and game changers for the type of warfare that is being fought in the modern era.

4. Air Defence: Many countries are to poor to afford or are not allowed to buy proper S-300/Patriot tier air defence systems, Iran can fill that need by offering affordable capable air defence systems.

You should have told me who you were brother. You are our good friend.
Thanks sir, i am not trying to humiliate Iran for its weapon development, you're doing great works in defense fields especially in BMs/ SAMs/ and radars arenas but you have weak links in your air force mostly older plate forms with various modified versions of F-5, you need to develop new jets from scratch but i understand its one of the most complex military science
but i tell copying/Reverse engineering military tech by Iran can increase and update its knowledge and giving new ways of thinking (out of the box thinking) to Iran

Thanks sir, i am not trying to humiliate Iran for its weapon development, you're doing great works in defense fields especially in BMs/ SAMs/ and radars arenas but you have weak links in your air force mostly older plate forms with various modified versions of F-5, you need to develop new jets from scratch but i understand its one of the most complex military science
but i tell copying/Reverse engineering military tech by Iran can increase and update its knowledge and giving new ways of thinking (out of the box thinking) to Iran

Well my friend, if it was not for reverse engineering, Iran could not be where it is today. It was out of necessity, nobody would just give Iran these advanced technologies it has today. So we agree 100%. Thanks to mercy of God Iran has reached a point today where it now designs very advanced systems from scratch.

Airforce is the last hurdle in Iranian defence sector. I am proud of the airforce of Iran given what they have done despite their little budget. Being able to manufacture something like F-5 is a giant accomplishment given even the engine is build inside. According to the recent interview given by Iran's airforce chief, Iran is working on next gen platforms (low observable planes). We will have to see how that materialises. But you like almost every Iranian is hoping to see Iran's airforce become what it once was.

Who knows, maybe in next few decades, Iran will be exporter of fighter jets. Even in the near future it could export its Yasin Trainer jet.

Well my friend, if it was not for reverse engineering, Iran could not be where it is today. It was out of necessity, nobody would just give Iran these advanced technologies it has today. So we agree 100%. Thanks to mercy of God Iran has reached a point today where it now designs very advanced systems from scratch.

Airforce is the last hurdle in Iranian defence sector. I am proud of the airforce of Iran given what they have done despite their little budget. Being able to manufacture something like F-5 is a giant accomplishment given even the engine is build inside. According to the recent interview given by Iran's airforce chief, Iran is working on next gen platforms (low observable planes). We will have to see how that materialises. But you like almost every Iranian is hoping to see Iran's airforce become what it once was.

Who knows, maybe in next few decades, Iran will be exporter of fighter jets. Even in the near future it could export its Yasin Trainer jet.
Good luck sir for future projects

Please post the Nasir missiles pics with different angles, you showed only the rear pic of Nasir missiles

Iran has a records that they had copied (illegally) foreign military tech especially US old military tech
if you mean F-5 and Bell Heliopters , we have the right todo what we want with them as our deal include that

11) Iranian made MLRS and artilery systems.
A) Fajr MLRS. This missile system in its fajr3 versions penetrated Israeli iron dome used by Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas missile forces. In their early versions they have reached pinpoint accuracy with Extended range capable of targeting hostile goals from a distance of close to 200 KM.
1043980_669.jpg

1043981_988.jpg

B) Nazeat-10 and Nazeat-6. Range close to 130 KM.
1043982_760.jpg

C) Ra'ad-2 self propelled howitzer.
Thunder-2 was tested early in 1997 when Iran claimed that it had a range of more than 30 km, a maximum rate of fire of 5 rds/min and a maximum road speed of up to 70 km/h.

Iranian sources state that both the 122 mm Thunder-1 and 152 mm Thunder-2 are fitted with a laser range-finder, semi-automatic loading system and a state-of-the-art fire-control unit. The laser range-finder could be for direct fire target engagements.
113668-54878373-RAAD-2-3.jpg

113668-54878373-RAAD-2-1.jpg

Raad-2-14.jpg

@Indos bro, At what level is the self propelled capability of Indonesian Army? What kind of them you are operating and is there any chance to buy Iranian made SPH by Indonesian Army? The goodness of trading with Iran would be Transfer of technology and the cost effective Solutions of Iran. Iran is already making 1300 hp engines from scratch.

Latin-American countries like Cuba and Venezuela may be interested in Iranian missiles/systems, but they may not offer a good price since they're under sanctions too.
IMO, the best potential cooperator for Iran is Turkey. Turkey needs missile technology while Iran needs vehicle/electronic technology, what a perfect combination, though this seems not to happen in reality.

i think sanctions on defense department work very well for Iran by West, you achieved lots of in house manufacturing/indigenous development of your old equipment as well as developing new equipment,if there were no sanctions on Iran, Iran would be in same position such as like Pakistan or Egypt

well i dig into some info about our cruise missiles. the Chinese missiles and their Iranian derivatives can be summarized and fell in these categories:
C-802==>noor==>ghadir==>gaader
respective ranges: 120 km==>170 km==>220 km==>300 km
ghadir has the capability to be launched from deep in land instead of shore. this means enemy naval units will have less chances to retaliate against the missile's launcher. also gadeer has the capability to be launched from air force f-4s alongside of naval and land assets. in the Iranian versions radar, navigating system, altimeter and ECM systems are changed. the next generation will be moghtader cruise missile with 600 km range.
C-704==>nasr==>nasr basir==>airborne nasr==>nasir
nasr uses both TV and radar seekers, it weights 350 kg which 130 kg of it is for warhead and it's range is 35 km.
nasr basir uses IIR seeker
airborne nasr can be launched from helicopters and fighter jets.
nasir keeps the specifications of nasr but instead of a rocket engine it uses turbojet and thus it's range is around 170 km.
last generation is based on C-701:
C-701==>kowsar-1==>kowsar-2==>kowsar-3==>zafar
kowsar-1 is R engineered C-701 with 15 km range, ~100 kg weight and 29 kg warhead.
in kowsar-2 and kowsar-3 range increased to 25 km and seeker changed.
in zafar range is around 25-30 km warhead is 30 kg and overall weight is 120 kg.

so we have three generation of missiles which they are based on C-701, C-704 and C-802. images of the mentioned missiles:

kowsar:

13990212162525289202709610.jpg

685749_540.jpg

zafar:

13990212162610102202709710.jpg

6116297_554.jpg

nasr:

13990212162237461202709210.jpg

nasr basir:

692873_274.jpg

air borne nasr:

WVhnYfTPwnDtSZeI58jgOtBWSzcM5nUeNEdvyoO_QIihALqd3FxlFAAbHL1j-cwnarNTXwutTQ8i9eRXVZdcsA5PMMoQOXTbk4fx0Q
6116314_426.jpg

nasir:

13990212162405101202709510.jpg

noor (right) next to gadeer (left):

13990212161856179202709010.jpg

ghadir:

13990212163012805202709910.jpg

gaader:

1399021216421941202711110.jpg

ariborne gaader (the white one):

13970503142920563148508810.jpg

2977888-2486-b.jpg

11)

@Indos bro, At what level is the self propelled capability of Indonesian Army? What kind of them you are operating and is there any chance to buy Iranian made SPH by Indonesian Army? The goodness of trading with Iran would be Transfer of technology and the cost effective Solutions of Iran. Iran is already making 1300 hp engines from scratch.

Here are our SPH strength. I think Iranian ambassador is currently offering any kind of weapon Iran can provide to Indonesia. There is news of such offer.

upload_2020-7-9_1-43-28.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Indonesian_Army

Here are our SPH strength. I think Iranian ambassador is currently offering any kind of weapon Iran can provide to Indonesia. There is news of such offer.

View attachment 649154

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Indonesian_Army
Nice. You have potent artilery units. But nothing beats home made ones and you can easily receive technogy from Iran.

Iran has built 1300hp engine from scratch, here the production line of these engines

youtube.com/watch?v=kh67b9-ChqU

There is no subsystem in this field that Iran hasnt mastered its technology.

Nice. You have potent artilery units. But nothing beats home made ones and you can easily receive technogy from Iran.

Iran has built 1300hp engine from scratch, here the production line of these engines

youtube.com/watch?v=kh67b9-ChqU

There is no subsystem in this field that Iran hasnt mastered its technology.

Ya, I think there will be many cooperation with Iran if our government is lead by ambitious leader. Currently our R&D is very small. I believe starting in November 2024 (next election) our new leader will be more willing to put more effort to start making many weapon system indigenously inshaAllah, not just importing many weapon from abroad. I like to see Indonesia in the future seeking Iran vision in developing its weapon system. In order to do that, making cooperation with Iran should be one of the good option we can take.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom