What's new

Where Hindus join Shias to mourn Imam Hussain.

You were criticised not for maintaining the 'original' view of your religion (no doubt you can defend this original view against others), nor for attacking what a bunch of polytheists is saying. Not even for expressing your views, which on this thread have so far been expressed in smileys. If you have not got it so far, you must either be avoiding the issue deliberately or you must be challenged in some way.

Why? I think smileys are fun.

And if I was being offensive, then my apologies.

Why? I think smileys are fun.

And if I was being offensive, then my apologies.

Offensive is not shallow.

I was angry at your commenting on a subject that you didn't bother to research.

Fair enough.

Especially considering the tensions and politics over there now.

There is no tension in India among Hindus regarding this. Most of them dont even know this and the few who know dont care about this. The only one who creates problems for Ashura in some areas are the other sect.

Him being a shia, is probably happy about the fact that Nader Shah a Shia king humiliated and looted the coffers of a Sunni kingdom. Thats the only relevance that I can see, far fetched but still relevant.

sorry buddy.....that is a failed assesment.

(nice attempt though, B+ for effort)

1447993471_9347077c01.jpg

Hussaini Brahmin kid.

With all due respect to the muslims taking umbrage here, I need to point one thing out.

Your Prophet was born 1400 years ago.

Brahmins as a noble class, originally descended from one of the Aryan lines, are at the very least 5000 years older.

Do you honestly believe they would be clamoring to link themselves by blood as many of you believe? :coffee:

No disrespect meant. Just pointing out that what is extremely desirable from your standpoint can actually be pretty different from another.

Most people of pure Aryan lineage for instance would not be very excited by the thought of Semitic inter-mingling of blood. Which is yet another viewpoint.

I heard the story from my Shia friends before I read the differing views on this thread.

I have an open mind about the whole thing.

Peace.

most of history as we know today, i am sorry to say is questionable at the best , fake at the worst.there are lot of things which never happened are bandied aboujt as actual events. Such kind of beliefs that we have is draggin down humanity. in other words, natural selection is happening where the religious believers and fake history believers are getting sorted out and the scuentific and progressive thinking community will progress to the next level. the muslims and people in poorer countries i am sorry to say belong to the former group.

With all due respect to the muslims taking umbrage here, I need to point one thing out.

Your Prophet was born 1400 years ago.

Brahmins as a noble class, originally descended from one of the Aryan lines, are at the very least 5000 years older.

Do you honestly believe they would be clamoring to link themselves by blood as many of you believe? :coffee:

No disrespect meant. Just pointing out that what is extremely desirable from your standpoint can actually be pretty different from another.

Most people of pure Aryan lineage for instance would not be very excited by the thought of Semitic inter-mingling of blood. Which is yet another viewpoint.

I heard the story from my Shia friends before I read the differing views on this thread.

I have an open mind about the whole thing.

Peace.

Baharmin = Aryan? Arent Aryan supposed to fair, light haired, light eyed? Brahmins of India are black/brown skin, curly hair, and dark eyes, all of which does not classify as Brahmin.

most of history as we know today, i am sorry to say is questionable at the best , fake at the worst.there are lot of things which never happened are bandied aboujt as actual events. Such kind of beliefs that we have is draggin down humanity. in other words, natural selection is happening where the religious believers and fake history believers are getting sorted out and the scuentific and progressive thinking community will progress to the next level. the muslims and people in poorer countries i am sorry to say belong to the former group.

IT IS ALL REAL EVENTS... Some stuff may have been exaggerating but killing someone for control over a Caliph is not hard to believe... Most religions have been exaggerated... This is the only way a religion can spread... No one would have looked up to Muhammad or Jesus if they found out they were both poor villagers

They don't have faith and confidence in their own history and hence they've to go that extra mile to lie down.

This is not brotherliness or comradry but simply bending backwards. Pitiful.

Baharmin = Aryan? Arent Aryan supposed to fair, light haired, light eyed? Brahmins of India are black/brown skin, curly hair, and dark eyes, all of which does not classify as Brahmin.

IT IS ALL REAL EVENTS... Some stuff may have been exaggerating but killing someone for control over a Caliph is not hard to believe... Most religions have been exaggerated... This is the only way a religion can spread... No one would have looked up to Muhammad or Jesus if they found out they were both poor villagers

If only you knew what we brahmins think of you guys ..:rofl: and who gave a pakistani bhaiya right to even mention the word aryan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom