What's new

When the Chinese tried 'too hard' for the aircraft carrier Vikrant

You seem to be newly recruited keyboard hindu warrior, welcome on board :lol:

And some say you guy's are as dumb, and i think it's correct, since i havn't use the word "pakistan" but "muslim"---go to school child :lol:

I pity u dymb fellow

You seem to be newly recruited keyboard hindu warrior, welcome on board :lol:

And some say you guy's are as dumb, and i think it's correct, since i havn't use the word "pakistan" but "muslim"---go to school child :lol:
u seem to follow the old pakistani policy when u dnt have a reply
u seem to divert topics
i asked how many aircraft carriers did pakistan and ur father china built and how many so far have they opertaed with operational history?

I find it funny when Pakistanis talk about 1000 year rule of Muslims on India, forgetting that its they who are the residual product of that rule. Its them who bore the brunt of that rule, could not stand tall against the invaders and were forced to change their beliefs and value systems to survive. Remember, that you were not the victors/ rulers, but the ones enslaved.. And Arabic disdain and apathy towards Pakistani muslims is a reminder of that ;)

:rofl:

Why? Everyone was not as scared for his life like the ancestors of South Asia Muslims who converted to save their skin

But lets stick to the topic please...

Muslims in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are all Conerted Hindus.

Pakistanis still blive they are Migrants from Arab World.

Seak to Wahabi Arabs they all say Muslims from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh are Aurangzebs Children...

MARD A MOIMEEN....You are a Converted HINDU believe or Not Your Call

Is it the problem with eye sight or plain English??????

When they can't build it they want to copy and steal.........cheap old tricks :sick: :tdown:

Yes.....like Indians developed everything by themselves......every Indian military hardware is came from Russia......:omghaha:

Who know better slave-master relationship better then indians, almost 1000 years od slavery under muslim rule, then british rule :lol:

Oh great Sultan of Islam u just have your math wrong and back then ur ancestors were also in Hindustan. Irony is how people just forget history and start of.....

Hamari taraf se to solved hai.. Aur aapko busy rakhne ke liye Afghanistan bahut hai ;)

Bhai, kabhi ke din bare kabhi ki raaten aur har andheri raat ke baad 1 naya din hai......Afghanistan kis ko busy kerega yeh 2 saal mei pata chal jayega :). Phir hum Kashmir ki baat kerenge ;)

Yes.....like Indians developed everything by themselves......every Indian military hardware is came from Russia......:omghaha:

At least we can develop our own missiles,warships,space launchers,satellites and many other things.

Now what have you developed?

i don't think chinese were intrested in third class indian technology, even indian armed force are not intrested in :lol:

Yeah,third class technology.Now how many countries have built an Aircraft carrier on their own?

And how many frigates,destroyers and aircraft carriers were made by Pakistan's shipyards?

Dont say F 22 P,its a chinese design,if you doesnt know.

Bhai, kabhi ke din bare kabhi ki raaten aur har andheri raat ke baad 1 naya din hai......Afghanistan kis ko busy kerega yeh 2 saal mei pata chal jayega :). Phir hum Kashmir ki baat kerenge ;)

Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqueekat lekin, dil ke behlane ko Ghalib, yeh khayaal acchha hai ;)

With all due respect, nobody outside of India, takes Indian journalism too seriously. Many Indians themselves don't trust what is written in Indian news, unless it is to bash Pakistan and China, then they lap it up no matter how ridiculous the claims are.

At least we can develop our own missiles,warships,space launchers,satellites and many other things.

Now what have you developed?

Looks like some kids are on PDF......who don't have any knowledge....if you are using internet already check google, youtube and wikipedia...about Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Pakistan Wah Factory, Pakistan Navy Shipyard Building etc. etc. Just For you Kid following are some samples of products which we ar making....
Curise Missiles
Long Range Blastic Missiles
All Pakistani Military Hardwards, Artillery etc.
AlKhalid Tank 1-II
F22 Frigates
Submrines
JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jets
Surveillance Drones.

I can fill the page with rest of the items.....but for you to open your eyes this is enough......so now don't just troll with your Indian Habit.:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom