What's new

When the Chinese tried 'too hard' for the aircraft carrier Vikrant

Nobody has any doubt who is moron here buddy(after all so called Expert on India you are)..even you know how ridiculous your post is..but you can't accpt that,atleast you've to show your Chinese superio IQ here..thats why everytime you post your BS,you find me replying against your BS..I posted the same link like,10 times.I'm posting again...

Political integration of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

734px-British_Indian_Empire_1909_Imperial_Gazetteer_of_India.jpg

the red part is British Indian Empire,your so called "India".. :lol:

thats in 1950.....

Divisions_of_India_and_Pakistan%2C_1950.jpg

same thing is for Pakistan...

but Ch***yas like you will never learn...and it is fact that Japan created China fits more than Britain creates India..

India was a British colony. Even the princely states was control by the British, though indirectly. Indian union want a more direct control of the princely states so they demand it. Most princely states are smaller though they have no choice. Hyderabad said no to India so India invaded.

This does not deviate from the fact that India union itself was granted independent by the British. And British united India. So British created India like how British created South Africa.

India was a British colony. Even the princely states was control by the British, though indirectly. Indian union want a more direct control of the princely states so they demand it. Most princely states are smaller though they have no choice. Hyderabad said no to India so India invaded.

This does not deviate from the fact that India union itself was granted independent by the British. And British united India. So British created India like how British created South Africa.

Epic Failure... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are contradicting yourself... :rofl:

if those princely states were indirect control of British,how come British never created "Grand Indian Empire" and handed it over to India??? :cheesy: or is it they left the work to be done by India itself?? :laughcry: and if it is India who integrated these Princely states,how come you are saying its Britain who "Created" India?? :omghaha:

the fact is that Princely states could remain independent if wanted.and some of them really remained independent for quite some time.so your so called "No Choice" Theory never had a chance to win.

and how come gaining various colonies of France and Portugese were overlooked by yourself???

on the other hand,it is Japan who resized China by winning various countries from Qing Dynasty and KMT.and the fact remains that China still remained divided(unlike India who accepted the creation of India and Pakistan).I'm not even considering British colony that China took in 1997. :omghaha: or Portugese one in 1999...

lets accept the fact that you've major flaw in understanding..I may let you leave honorably..

Story seems a bit far fetched, to be honest. I don't think China cares about India's carrier as much as Indians like to claim they do. After all, they can always look towards the US for their designs, which are far superior.

Exactly, China will build 001A/002/003 supercarriers after the Type 001 Liaoning.

First Stage 001A (2018): An improved version of Liaoning, it is easier to be ready for combat.

Second Stage 002 (2020): A large conventional CATOBAR between the USS Nimitz and the USS Kitty Hawk.

Third Stage 003 (2025): A large nuclear EMALS carrier that is comparable to the Gerald Ford class supercarriers.

They were making JL-2 since 1990s(nobody knows since when).but only recently(as per Chinese members) it got into service..

Actually JL-2 only started to test since 2003, only a year before Bulava.

Since JL-2 is China's first intercontinenal range solid-fueled SLBM, we didn't have as much of experience as USA, to get it deployed in a decade is not a bad thing. :coffee:

Exactly, China will build 001A/002/003 supercarriers after the Type 001 Liaoning.

First Stage 001A (2018): An improved version of Liaoning, it is easier to be ready for combat.

Second Stage 002 (2020): A large conventional CATOBAR between the USS Nimitz and the USS Kitty Hawk.

Third Stage 003 (2025): A large nuclear EMALS carrier that is comparable to the Gerald Ford class supercarriers.

Another Sinophobic thread! I am sick of these people trying to look down on pakistan and china. They think just because they have a carrier they have power over all of asia. Chinesetiger please educate these hardliners about what tactical nukes can do.

Another Sinophobic thread! I am sick of these people trying to look down on pakistan and china. They think just because they have a carrier they have power over all of asia. Chinesetiger please educate these hardliners about what tactical nukes can do.

China will build at least one indigenous ski-jump carrier, but it will displace around 70,000-80,000 tons, not a 40,000 tons medium carrier like the INS Vikrant.

The indigenous Type 001A will still be based on Liaoning/ex-Varyag, but with smaller island structure, and also with larger improved flight deck.

China will build at least one indigenous ski-jump carrier, but it will displace around 70,000-80,000 tons, not a 40,000 tons medium carrier like the INS Vikrant.

The indigenous Type 001A will still be based on Liaoning/ex-Varyag, but with smaller island structure, and also with larger improved flight deck.

That's good news but by what year will it be completed?

How does posting an article about an incident become a sign of Sinpohobia?

Yes we are building a carrier,it will go on sea trials two years from now & we are buying a Russian one,it will come this november.Learn to appreciate your neighbours achievements.

Tactical nukes?Use that & you'll get attacked with a true strategic nuke.Making a subkiloton warhead is no big thing.

We do not diffrentiate between tactical & strategic nukes,and will retaliate with full force.

More indian hubris, the Chinese have vast and very extensive espionage capability, they probably have the blue prints - why would they want to phone up, for a vessel that will probably sink on it's own after leaving the dock yard. :nana:

India's second indigenous Aircraft carrier will come around the same time & it would be of CATOBAR configuration.Probabily EMALS,US has said,they can provide assistance.

More indian hubris, the Chinese have vast and very extensive espionage capability, they probably have the blue prints - why would they want to phone up, for a vessel that will probably sink on it's own after leaving the dock yard. :nana:

Keep cheerleading for Chinese......:rofl: :omghaha:

India's second indigenous Aircraft carrier will come around the same time & it would be of CATOBAR configuration.Probabily EMALS,US has said,they can provide assistance.

Keep cheerleading for Chinese......:rofl: :omghaha:

Why not? They are our allies, and have been friendly to my people, for thousands of years, we have had trade, and Chinese students studied at Taxila and our alliance has only grown.

How does posting an article about an incident become a sign of Sinpohobia?
Well why would the Chinese be interested in vikrant when they can turn to other countries for a AC? Sounds like someone is being condescending AGAIN!

Yes we are building a carrier,it will go on sea trials two years from now & we are buying a Russian one,it will come this november.Learn to appreciate your neighbours achievements.
I am not concerned about your achievements neither do I hate them but it's your bad behavior and how you look down on other countries is what pisses me off.

Tactical nukes?Use that & you'll get attacked with a true strategic nuke.Making a subkiloton warhead is no big thing.
You didn't get my point! Which was a an AC can be sunk and it does not make you superior than others.

We do not diffrentiate between tactical & strategic nukes,and will retaliate with full force.
LOL ok whatever you say.

dont flatter yourselves ... pakistan can not build a ACC in a million years :woot:

dont flatter yourselves ... pakistan can not build a ACC in a million years :woot:

The one india is gonna build, will sink without a trace, before leaving the dock, thats indian engineering for you.

Back
Top Bottom