What's new

When the Chinese tried 'too hard' for the aircraft carrier Vikrant

Well why would the Chinese be interested in vikrant when they can turn to other countries for a AC? Sounds like someone is being condescending AGAIN!

I am not concerned about your achievements neither do I hate them but it's your bad behavior and how you look down on other countries is what pisses me off.

You didn't get my point! Which was a an AC can be sunk and it does not make you superior than others.

LOL ok whatever you say.

Chinese might do that,may be they want to know how capable this one is..

Yes,an AC can be sunk,but do you know what it takes to do that?
And how is that related to TNWs.

And you are saying that only Indians who look.down on other countries?

Check this forum,how many BS threads are here,only for India bashing?

The one india is gonna build, will sink without a trace, before leaving the dock, thats indian engineering for you.

Now can your country engineer a 70 cc engine? :omghaha:

Our shipyards have made ships for customers world wide,and has even made battleships for European customers....

So shoo offf.....

Chinese might do that,may be they want to know how capable this one is..

Yes,an AC can be sunk,but do you know what it takes to do that?
And how is that related to TNWs.

And you are saying that only Indians who look.down on other countries?

Check this forum,how many BS threads are here,only for India bashing?

Now can your country engineer a 70 cc engine? :omghaha:

Our shipyards have made ships for customers world wide,and has even made battleships for European customers....

So shoo offf.....

Post#89 See how your countryman is trying to condescend me again! What does his post have anything to do with what I said?
And Indians started picking fights with me since the day I joined and for what? My views on "9/11" ,Me using purple font,or my support for china (without mentioning india).

Yea i agree there are BS threads here for india bashing but as bad as they are "They don't look down on other countries"

Learn English idiot.I never said Pakistan wants to build an ACC.

practice what u preach first ! You out of the blue started ranting that indians are trying to demean pakistan and china which is not the case here !

You out of the blue started ranting that indians are trying to demean pakistan and china
Your post#89 proves I am right! Didn't you just say this "dont flatter yourselves ... pakistan can not build a ACC in a million years" ??? How is that related to this thread? And why would the chinese try too hard for Vikrant when they can go to other countries?? This is the problem with your kind always Boasting,condescending and underestimating others. People like you used to claim pakistan can't build any nukes but got surprised later. Not that I give a sh*t how you feel about us but keep your condescending remarks to yourself next time.

chinese are the biggest copy cats in the world.

they even copied there facial features from japanese :lol:

Once again a temple educated hindu keyboard warrior doesn't know about something called "requirement". About your great father china, there is something with which you don't seem to be very familiar: "google" :lol:[/QUOTits nt requirment but u r nt capable of developing nd affotding an ac.
secondly i knw ur godfather got there carrier but tht is very new
i said any operational history
so fanboy stop trollin :omghaha:

its nt requirment but u r nt capable of developing nd affotding an ac.
secondly i knw ur godfather got there carrier but tht is very new
i said any operational history
so fanboy stop trollin
Oh i am sorry mr.professional think tank :lol:

Epic Failure... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are contradicting yourself... :rofl:

if those princely states were indirect control of British,how come British never created "Grand Indian Empire" and handed it over to India??? :cheesy: or is it they left the work to be done by India itself?? :laughcry: and if it is India who integrated these Princely states,how come you are saying its Britain who "Created" India?? :omghaha:

the fact is that Princely states could remain independent if wanted.and some of them really remained independent for quite some time.so your so called "No Choice" Theory never had a chance to win.

and how come gaining various colonies of France and Portugese were overlooked by yourself???

on the other hand,it is Japan who resized China by winning various countries from Qing Dynasty and KMT.and the fact remains that China still remained divided(unlike India who accepted the creation of India and Pakistan).I'm not even considering British colony that China took in 1997. :omghaha: or Portugese one in 1999...

lets accept the fact that you've major flaw in understanding..I may let you leave honorably..

There was a grand Indian empire. It consists of direct rule areas and indirect rule princely states. When Britain allowed India and Pakistan to declare independent, the princely states had the option of joining India, Pakistan or remain independent. Most choose to either join India or Pakistan. But India invaded Hyderabad, which chose to remain independent but India imperialism ended its independence.

Your post#89 proves I am right! Didn't you just say this "dont flatter yourselves ... pakistan can not build a ACC in a million years" ??? How is that related to this thread? And why would the chinese try too hard for Vikrant when they can go to other countries?? This is the problem with your kind always Boasting,condescending and underestimating others. People like you used to claim pakistan can't build any nukes but got surprised later. Not that I give a sh*t how you feel about us but keep your condescending remarks to yourself next time.

Chinese may feel insecure about Indian building an AC & acquiring another one from China at the same timeframe.

And your nukes,well first one to raise a doubt was your own Nobel laurate Dr.Abdus Salam.The claim that Pakistan developed a nuclear weapon on its own is really unbeleivable,as you.are yet to come up with a decent small size commercial nuclear reactor design,on your own.

There was a grand Indian empire. It consists of direct rule areas and indirect rule princely states. When Britain allowed India and Pakistan to declare independent, the princely states had the option of joining India, Pakistan or remain independent. Most choose to either join India or Pakistan. But India invaded Hyderabad, which chose to remain independent but India imperialism ended its independence.

not before they attacked us...

As the manpower and arsenal of the Razakars grew, there was an escalation of violence between the Razakars and Hindu communities. In all, more than 150 villages (of which 70 were in Indian territory outside Hyderabad State) were pushed into violence. In Telangana, large groups of peasants, aided by the Communist Party of India and Andhra Mahasabha, revolted against local Hindu and Muslim landlords, and also came into direct confrontation with the Razakars, in what became known as the Telangana Rebellion.

Operation Polo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also,why don't you quote Kashmir here,who also wanted to remain independent,but was attacked by our neighbour????

Timeline of the Kashmir conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also,you're contradicting yourself..as Princely states were acceded by India/Pakistan itself,that means British didn't created it,right??Hell,total size of Maratha Empire and Sikh Empire has almost equal size,last empire of India..so,is it correct to say that those Empires created India?? :disagree:

500px-India_18th_century.JPG

732px-Sikh_Empire.JPG

Chinese may feel insecure about Indian building an AC & acquiring another one from China at the same timeframe.
I don't think anyone feels insecure about you guys building an AC. Please build as many as you want.:tup:

And your nukes,well first one to raise a doubt was your own Nobel laurate Dr.Abdus Salam.The claim that Pakistan developed a nuclear weapon on its own is really unbeleivable,as you.are yet to come up with a decent small size commercial nuclear reactor design,on your own.
Sigh! This will be a long discussion and this ain't the thread for it.I am not gonna post here again. Anywayz good luck with your Vikrant.

Back
Top Bottom