What's new

When the Chinese tried 'too hard' for the aircraft carrier Vikrant

i don't think chinese were intrested in third class indian technology, even indian armed force are not intrested in :lol:

world class pakistani tech
nd hw many aircraft carriers did pak built?hhhaaaaaahaa nd chinese too
hail god china and pakistan :pakistan::china::kiss3::yay:

First of all this is definitely not Indian as its built with nearly all foreign components. Secondly, this carrier is only 30% complete. Thirdly, this carrier is very outdated that doesn't interest us. What interests us is the technologies on the Gerald Ford class carrier. The Liaoning is far more advanced than anything India has or will come up with. Liaoning was supposed to be the newest Soviet aircraft carrier and its load is 65,000 tonnes. The components on the Liaoning is nearly all Chinese components because Russia refused to help us.

world class pakistani tech
nd hw many aircraft carriers did pak built?hhhaaaaaahaa nd chinese too
hail god china and pakistan :pakistan::china::kiss3::yay:

You seem to be newly recruited keyboard hindu warrior, welcome on board :lol:

and some say,there was no pakistan that time... :lol:

And some say you guy's are as dumb, and i think it's correct, since i havn't use the word "pakistan" but "muslim"---go to school child :lol:

And some say you guy's are as dumb, and i think it's correct, since i havn't use the word "pakistan" but "muslim"---go to school child :lol:

I responded against the term "Indian" and "almost 1000 years od slavery under muslim rule, then british rule"... :omghaha: as if Pakistan was independent back then..

go to bed kid troll..you're sleepy.. :coffee:

Who know better slave-master relationship better then indians, almost 1000 years od slavery under muslim rule, then british rule :lol:
Oh crime a river, your ancestors were bearing the brunt of Muslim invaders and later converted under the knife. Only fools suffering from comprihention issues would gloat over his ancestors demise. You lost your identity and its only fading away with a passing years.

I responded against the term "Indian" and "almost 1000 years od slavery under muslim rule, then british rule"... :omghaha: as if Pakistan was independent back then..

go to bed kid troll..you're sleepy.. :coffee:

OH MY GOD i taught i was talking to a mature guy---okey it's not your fault if you are like that---i won't waste my time :lol:

Oh crime a river, your ancestors were bearing the brunt of Muslim invaders and later converted under the knife. Only fools suffering from comprihention issues would gloat over his ancestors demise. You lost your identity and its only fading away with a passing years.

Nope it doesn't work that way, no one was forced to convert, if that was the cse today there will be no hindu in all south ASIA, use you brain for once. And about me you certainly doesn't have any idea who i am :lol:

Well the CCTV should have just logged on to PakDef for some juicy pictures ;)
Why bother Indian Navy for that?

Who know better slave-master relationship better then indians, almost 1000 years od slavery under muslim rule, then british rule :lol:

Are you another one of the madarasa educated Pakistani? Do you not understand the difference b/w "than" and "then"?

:omghaha:

Story seems a bit far fetched, to be honest. I don't think China cares about India's carrier as much as Indians like to claim they do. After all, they can always look towards the US for their designs, which are far superior.

And now Pakistan is trying to catch up.. First 50 years, Americans.. Next 50 years Chinese.. then, who knows :D

^ A perfect example of how a slave protects his master.....keep licking China's feet, your country will never progress

As far as i know

C17 - SU30 MKI

not a single military hardware in your inventory made by you lol.......... oh forgot woh barhamos and dhruv ke dhuk bari kahanyaan lol aur woh anay say pehlay ****** shuda olaaad... Tejas lol

I find it funny when Pakistanis talk about 1000 year rule of Muslims on India, forgetting that its they who are the residual product of that rule. Its them who bore the brunt of that rule, could not stand tall against the invaders and were forced to change their beliefs and value systems to survive. Remember, that you were not the victors/ rulers, but the ones enslaved.. And Arabic disdain and apathy towards Pakistani muslims is a reminder of that ;)

Nope it doesn't work that way, no one was forced to convert,
:rofl:

if that was the cse today there will be no hindu in all south ASIA,
Why? Everyone was not as scared for his life like the ancestors of South Asia Muslims who converted to save their skin

But lets stick to the topic please...

Back
Top Bottom