What's new

When did shorts get so commonplace among Indian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Doe

BANNED
Reaction score
I lived for the better part of the decade in the US and returned for good to Pune last month. The last time I was home was in early 2008. The one thing my wife and I noticed ( me before her!) was how many girls are wearing shorts everywhere.

Now I am visiting my native place, down South and even here girls are walking about in shorts, though not as short as Pune. Makes me think, what are the girls in Mumbai wearing now :cheesy:?

How are things in your city? By the way, I am not complaining or anything. Au Contraire!

Mumbai girls wear shorts and skirts to its humid out here and yeah with a lot kf junk jewls

I lived for the better part of the decade in the US and returned for good to Pune last month. The last time I was home was in early 2008. The one thing my wife and I noticed ( me before her!) was how many girls are wearing shorts everywhere.

Now I am visiting my native place, down South and even here girls are walking about in shorts, though not as short as Pune. Makes me think, what are the girls in Mumbai wearing now :cheesy:?

How are things in your city? By the way, I am not complaining or anything. Au Contraire!

Global warming you know; seems to have Desi girls disproportionately :devil:,

not that I am complaining too...:enjoy:

is india heating up rapidly day by day?? skirts or no skirts indian will remain indians you know doesnt matter how much skin you expose, it will only expose your skin you know lol

Heat will go upper and heater as short will go shorter :flame:

Software culture. In South except in B'Lore I dont think you can see Girls in Shorts commonly.

I wish Software firms set shop in every city in India. :P

Karthic, just come to Mangalore right away! You'll see what I mean. Of course the % of students here is very high. Isn't Manipal famous for their skinny dipping parties ?

Karthic, just come to Mangalore right away! You'll see what I mean. Of course the % of students here is very high. Isn't Manipal famous for their skinny dipping parties ?

I'm not sure of it.

But if the galz find it comfy and more importantly can carry themselves with elan , then why not ?

this thread makes any sense?

What are gurlz doing in men's discussion ? :D

this thread makes any sense?

Its so hot here , my brain has turned into Dahi. Plus my kid has been yelling his head off for the last 15 mins. My wife thinks I am being an A-hole with her relatives. Now in the middle of all this, can I not think of the socio-physical dynamics behind the wider acceptance of shorts?

Not that it matters, right now what are you wea........., ok, ok, forget I said anything.

India has changed a lot...even in my village you can see girls hugging boys in public but no shorts here :hitwall:.

Chennai is the worst i have seen a lot of girls kissing and doing all sorts of things openly in public :woot:.

Chennai is the worst i have seen a lot of girls kissing and doing all sorts of things openly in public :woot:.

What do you mean: no boys in the picture? Guess who is moving to Chennai?

Chennai is the worst.?? Come to Mumbai, your head will burst.

But agreed within Tamil Nadu, Chennai is the only such place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom