What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut @Afghan-India

Something really interesting.

*The Red line is the official Durrand line
*The White line is the present Pak-Afghan border

A couple of months back watching s Akbar khan interview related to the Pak-Afghan issue,When he was asked that it is strongly believed within the Pakistani establishment that a non pashtun leader out of Afghanistan such as Abdullah x2 if makes it to president will sign the durrandline agreement into international border,But he said if Afghanistan agree with durrand line than strategic Afghanistan provinces like Khost,Kunar and parts of patkia will fall under Pakistan.

Conflict.gif
and today only Hameed Gul said that relations between Pak-Afghan will improve if Abdulla wins presidential elections.

Afghanistan signed a deal with British that Durand Line would be official demarcation point of British and Afghan sovereignty, right?
I.e, beyond Durand line, Afghanistan will not have any sovereignty and British will rule that part. You signed this deal, right? So why are you claiming the area now? It doesn't work like that in International Law.

Afghanistan was a sovereign state before and after the deal, and for god sake read my previous posts, fool.
The deal was signed under pressure, and what was promised was not kept, which makes it invalid! so you claim to study international relation, but is dumb as ****.

Fair enough.
As I said: How about holding elections now! 2014. Even today, majority of KPK will choose Pakistan and that is beyond any doubt. So again, people "choose" to be with Pakistan. So what right does Afghanistan has to claim the areas of Pakistan where people themselves want to live with Pakistan?

There is no need for an election, if there never was a valid deal, your lack of understanding for politics and diplomatics is very disappointing.

So what was the name of your university?

NO one will ever solve this issue, and especially not Abdullah.

If he is elected he will increase the support to Anti-Pakistan groups, destroying both your and my country.

Not really,it is only believed so.

As i have said earlier.For Pakistan Abdullah x2 is better,For the People of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani is better considering that he indeed seem a very loyal son of Afghanistan

@JonAsad
Pak, US, SA all were involved. But only we're blamed just coz we're right across the border. Poor us. :(

We believed that being fellow Muslims will save us from the mujahids if any thing went wrong-
We were wrong- they love to kill fellow muslims more than the infidels-

NO one will ever solve this issue, and especially not Abdullah.

If he is elected he will increase the support to Anti-Pakistan groups, destroying both your and my country.

more than this failed question of why so and so hate so and so and blabbering about durand line , this issue in bold is what Afghans need to sort out specially Pashtun Afghans.

Afghanistan belong to all and marginalizing one community will lead to same current situation

Uncle ji, its 4:45am here in U.S...do you think anybody gives a shit about spelling, grammar, typos, or correct terms?

Better take a shot at my arguments if you can. Or don't quote me again
Happens when one got nothing to say :woot:

Reactions: AUz
Afghanistan was a sovereign state before and after the deal, and for god sake read my previous posts, fool.
The deal was signed under pressure, and what was promised was not kept, which makes it invalid! so you claim to study international relation, but is dumb as ****.

Dumb ****, such arguments hold no water in International Law.

"Oh, but the deal was made under pressure" ....:rofl:

You have clearly demonstrated that Afghanistan has NO case AT ALL when it comes to claiming Pakistani lands.

Because if they did, they would have gone to International Court of Justice or U.N by now. But even Afghanis know how weak, pathetic their rantings are.

There is no need for an election, if there never was a valid deal, your lack of understanding for politics and diplomatics is very disappointing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I definitely don't know alot about "dimplomatics"

Ps, you didn't make a single valid argument till now...

Let the readers decide who has lack of understanding when it comes to International Politics and International Law.

Not really,it is only believed so.

As i have said earlier.For Pakistan Abdullah x2 is better,For the People of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani is better considering that he indeed seem a very loyal son of Afghanistan

You do not understand it do you?

Abdullah is NA man, you guys have tried to kill him dozens of time, so will he be a friend of Pakistan?

Check this out...The Afghans don't recognize the Durand Line too. And then the ordinary Afghan asks what Pakistan has done for bettering their lives in terms of development, aid and so on?

Hven't seen the video as youtube is not available.

As for the quoted part, why should we give them aid and develop them? It's not as if we have less problems at home.

Theka lia hua hai unka?

That godforsaken piece of land is destined to remain like this for years to come. These people always have a beef with others and start fighting over every other thing.

Only God can help them.

You do not understand it do you?

Abdullah is NA man, you guys have tried to kill him dozens of time, so will he be a friend of Pakistan?

Are you Pakhtoon or Tajik/Uzbek/NorthernAlliance etc?

NO neutrality was not an option.

it was called the two state solution, not the vote for independence.

It was an option,

Kashmir became a free state due to its hindu raja wanting power but the people of kashmir wanted to accede to pakistan thus started revolt bcz of which the raja asked india,s help who in return told the raja to either accede with us or face the revolt and pakistan on its own. the raja surrendered and signed the accession treaty,

Similarly the state of hyderabad also decided to be an independent state and chose to be independent. India however took over and annexed the state to make it its own.

Infact here is another event. Goa was part of the dutch principality and decided to stay with the dutch however india waged war and took oer Goa too.

These three examples show that the states did get other options besides acceding to pakistan or india. The pakhtun could have raised their voice and could have asked to be part of greater afghanistan or independence but they didnt.

Do you know why? bcz they didnt want to. Those states leaders wanted independent colonies and they got it. NWFP didnt want it and thus chose to be part of pakistan.

As for the mess. It was created when we trained freedom fighting group to fight the russian invasion of afghanistan. The thing is its not our fault as we needed to keep russia out of our region. If we didnt then we would been locked between two very powerful enemies. Russia and India. After that the taliban took control and things were happy but sadly they pulled off 9/11 and at that time bush was acting like a madman. It was either we say no and get destroyed ourself or help them. We chose the latter and went a little too far. Afghanistan blames us that we should have said no to the invasion and should not have given them the supply routes and should have sacrificed ourselves. It was a loss-loss situation.
After that a decade has passed at this point they blame us rather then america or the AQ who orchestrated the event. Now we oursleves feel no sorry for afghanistan and many elements are rising calling for the refugees to be sent back.

we didn't create a freedom fighting group. We helped an alien ideology to islam [ qutbi jihadis ] to take over the Afghan resistance and kick out the Russians. We did it for the west. But these qutbi jihadis treated the afghan people the same as the Russians.

And now they are treating us the same as well in the form of TTP.

Pakistan is doing it again with the use of the Jamat ut Dawa group in Kashmir, ad Taliban in Afghanistan. These people have elements of qutbi jihadism in them [ the same as TTP] That ideology is alive and well in these groups, and it will further lead to the brainwashing of some of the youth in vulnerable populations of Pakistan, villages in Punjab and kpk and balochistan.

Because if they did, they would have gone to International Court of Justice or U.N by now. But even Afghanis know how weak, pathetic their rantings are.

If you think the Pathan way is UN and Courts you are wrong, what is ours will be ours even if the whole international community is against us.

Ps, you didn't make a single valid argument till now...

I have made all your arguments invalid, so you lost this debate.

But funny, you say let the readers decide.

You don't seem to understand how ironic this is, the readers a Pakistani would they ever support to lose 2/3 of their land?

Just like the KPK election, there were only Pakistan and no homeland

Uncle ji, its 4:45am here in U.S...do you think anybody gives a shit about spelling, grammar, typos, or correct terms?

Better take a shot at my arguments if you can. Or don't quote me again

A shot?

Sorry, kid, I'd need a firing squad.

Remember the pictures of mourning for OBL? It was the jamat ut dawa salafis in Pakistan mourning OBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom