What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hven't seen the video as youtube is not available.

As for the quoted part, why should we give them aid and develop them? It's not as if we have less problems at home.

Theka lia hua hai unka?

That godforsaken piece of land is destined to remain like this for years to come. These people always have a beef with others and start fighting over every other thing.

Only God can help them.

Allah's Zameen is not godforsaken

Allah takes care of Afghanistan, and feeds its people. They have masjids, and they pray namaz daily.

Allah's Zameen is not godforsaken

Allah takes care of Afghanistan, and feeds its people. They have masjids, and they pray namaz daily.

and what is this about how it is relevant to the op

none of us gives a shit they can all go to blazes

Why are you holding me responsible for your Math skills :D

Jokes apart, realities dont change based on number of times someone tries to twist them

Exactly! So no matter how many hundreds of millions of indians claim what you do, it won't ever be true/

the prove for wrong or right is irrelevant, as long as he believes it was you guys.
It could b anything. Perhaps us. Perhaps someone else, false flagging, to ensure antagonism between pakistan and afghanistan. Personally i don't think it was pakistan.

Exactly! So no matter how many hundreds of millions of indians claim what you do, it won't ever be true/
Well, reality is reality. You chose to see it in a different way than the way most Indians see it. While both of us can claim that our respective versions are the real reality what matters is that most Afghans see it a little more aligned to Indian POV than the Pakistani one. Same with the West

It could b anything. Perhaps us. Perhaps someone else, false flagging, to ensure antagonism between pakistan and afghanistan. Personally i don't think it was pakistan.

But you can neither prove that your country is innocent, well to be honest whoever was behind should have succeed, he is no good for Afghanistan or the region either.

This is the same guy who started a thread about writing a paper on Pakistan with his Afghani teacher, in Maxico.
same amo, same way of using gullible Pakistani youth to fight with each other.

Well, reality is reality. You chose to see it in a different way than the way most Indians see it. While both of us can claim that our respective versions are the real reality what matters is that most Afghans see it a little more aligned to Indian POV than the Pakistani one. Same with the West

Yup, tally that 'world knows this and that' argument too.

Btw the way, if you'd like to look up previous debates on this. I think I have some fairly elaborate posts on the actual history of Afghanistan. Briefly outlining the many factors, events that shaped the last 35 years of war.

It might be worth searching it up and quoting me if you want to debate it.

and who are you exactly ?
a flase flagger troll?

I am a full blood punjabi born and raised in Denmark. I do not sympathize one bit with any Afghani. I usually throw off every criticism of Pakistan, ISI and the military have when discussing with my friends. I point to the fact, that our military is often the only ones working for national interests in Pakistan - and we have had civil leaders fighting for our nation before that. Afghanistan has no such entity or leaders - they only have their clan and ethnic solidarities.

The reason why I created this thread and wrote in the critical tone is because I want people like you to share their historical knowledge with me, because I myself have little knowledge of the specifics in this matter.

So make no mistake about my intentions... ;)

I am a full blood punjabi born and raised in Denmark. I do not sympathize one bit with any Afghani. I usually throw off every criticism of Pakistan, ISI and the military have when discussing with my friends. I point to the fact, that our military is often the only ones working for national interests in Pakistan - and we have had civil leaders fighting for our nation before that. Afghanistan has no such entity or leaders - they only have their clan and ethnic solidarities.

The reason why I created this thread and wrote in the critical tone is because I want people like you to share their historical knowledge with me, because I myself have little knowledge of the specifics in this matter.

So make no mistake about my intentions... ;)

will do give my input :) and fix few misunderstanding of readers.

BTW even if you criticise Pakistan i have no issue as long as you are doing it logically.

Yup, tally that 'world knows this and that' argument too.

Btw the way, if you'd like to look up previous debates on this. I think I have some fairly elaborate posts on the actual history of Afghanistan. Briefly outlining the many factors, events that shaped the last 35 years of war.

It might be worth searching it up and quoting me if you want to debate it.
Any specific threads you want to link me up to ?

Since 1971 pakistan has been trying to get strategic depth in Afghanistan and is treating that country as its private backyard.
They foisted taliban on the afghan people in the 90's but they don't want taliban in their own country..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom