What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so?, Another Wet dream of our former slaves and colony the Indians.

Afghanistan belongs to us, we are pukhtoons and we want our land back, Baluchistan is and always will be Part of Pakistan, ask the common Baluch and they will tell you.

Kashmir is the property of Kashmiri people we left it at UN for that.

There might not be India again the way TTP wants to carry out its Ghazwa e Hind, so thank us for stopping them from conquering you like their forefathers.

When Pakistan goes down, so will the whole neighborhood ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

I challenge any Afghan here to come and talk shyte here about us, I will soon put them in their place.

:smitten:

Sher aya!

when I was in Islamabad, there were throngs upon throngs of Afghans visiting the Maqam of Bari Imam to be near to a Wali of Alah.

I don't think Afghan are bad people. They are a deeply spiritual and Sufi people.

Afghans are Pakistan's Muslim brothers. Both Paistani Awaam and Afghan Awaam hate taleban extremism and wish ill towards it.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should tie brotherly ties and defeat terrorism together once and for all.

There is no such thing is the Muslim brotherhood, some Afghans the iranic blooded ones are what is wrong with our beautiful Khurrasan.

Give up on your ummah mumbo jumbo, no Muslims did nothing for us and nor will we for them.

You think some skinny lil Indian is my Muslim brother or some sand dweller, you are very wrong if you think Afghans have love of Indian Muslims.

History has shown Afghans having different mosques from Indian Muslims, so there goes your dar ul Islam India.

Afghans will only accommodate Pakistanis or our kin and kith the central Asians, you really think they will welcome Indians who they consider as sub humans?.

Last edited:
Another thing. I believe that there is no substance in the afghan claims over the durand line.

If they didn't agree with the durand line, they should have talked to the british when they were in control. We fought for our independence, and also together with the hindus and sikhs, we got rid of the british. We made many efforts and sacrifices for that. Remember the armies from the subcontinent who served in the british army during the world war. We all paid with our lives and our sweat. What did the afghans do? Nothing! We earned this place, and we won't give it up for free.

Remember the khilafat movement. The exodus of muslims to afghanistan. The refusal of afghans to accomodate them. And an eventual retuern to the subcontinent only to have lost all possessions and properties. The afghans had no sentiments for muslims in subcontinent. And no concern for their plight.

That is not the case. The Afghans did have sentiments for the Muslims of Sub Continent and have more even today for the Hindustani Musalman, most of whom are good people.

But, it is against principle and humanity to allow for all Muslims from the Sub Continent to migrate to Afghanistan because India is Dar ul Islam, and india has so many Muslims, Afghanistan cannot accommodate them.

The khilafat movement emigrees were not treated bad, they were told to return to india to set an example.

Property loss was a risk the émigrés took before setting afoot.

Give up on your ummah mumbo jumbo, no Muslims did nothing for us and nor will we for them.

If some of my Pakistanis are so adamant about their nationalism, then they should understand that they will NEVER see Pakistan safe and sound, if it is not the Will of Allah, and with Allah's help.

Only our du'a to Allah can make Pakistan triumph over the khawarij TTP, and the indian enemy

Pakistan is not a kemalist state.

Why do we say innalillAlahi for our shaheed? Because we believe God will give us victory over our enemies, and we believe we are moral and good people and a light to humanity.

Pakistan is a light to humanity

Last edited:
That is not the case. The Afghans did have sentiments for the Muslims of Sub Continent and have more even today for the Hindustani Musalman, most of whom are good people.

But, it is against principle and humanity to allow for all Muslims from the Sub Continent to migrate to Afghanistan because India is Dar ul Islam, and india has so many Muslims, Afghanistan cannot accommodate them.

The khilafat movement emigrees were not treated bad, they were told to return to india to set an example.

Property loss was a risk the émigrés took before setting afoot.

If some of my Pakistanis are so adamant about their nationalism, then they should understand that they will NEVER see Pakistan safe and sound, if it is not the Will of Allah, and with Allah's help.

Only our du'a to Allah can make Pakistan triumph over the khawarij TTP, and the indian enemy

Pakistan is not a kemalist state.

Why do we say innalillAlahi for our shaheed? Because we believe God will give us victory over our enemies, and we believe we are moral and good people and a light to humanity.

Pakistan is a light to humanity

I am a pukhtoon nationalist but My Safety is the Safety of Pakistan and Pakistanis safety is my safety, so being a nationalist, that make me anti state according to your views because I hold on to my khilji lineage.

Because like you I don't believe Pakistan is created for All Muslims but Muslims only native to this land.

Will of Allah was with us before we were Muslim and still it's with us that we are Muslims.

Last edited:
You think some skinny lil Indian is my Muslim brother or some sand dweller, you are very wrong if you think Afghans have love of Indian Muslims.

History has shown Afghans having different mosques from Indian Muslims, so there goes your dar ul Islam India.

Afghans will only accommodate Pakistanis or our kin and kith the central Asians, you really think they will welcome Indians who they consider as sub humans?.

In the west the Turks have separate mosques, and the Bosnians too, and the Albanians too, and the Russians too and the Pakistans too, and the Indians too, and the Sri Lankans too, and the Burmese too. That does not mean they are not brothers of each other.

Shaytan was rejected by Allah because Shaytan said the same thing about Sayyiduna Adam alaihisaalam

If racism is acceptable, then why claim to be Muslim?

To support @Afghan-India

China too thinks like Afghanistan and says that all deals with colonial powers are scrap and that is a reason for dispute between India and China. India recognises British drawn Macmohan line while China does not recognize Macmohan line.

Pakistan gifted karokoram tract to CHina because China did not recognise the British drawn lines... but Pakistan obviously will not be so helpful to Afghanisan.

Fucking beggar afghan bitch, come meet me, il show u the real world cunt *** nigga shit

You see you showed your intelligence, if you read my posts it was evident that I am a Pakistani.

Your intellectual skills are too much for me so therefore I retire from debating with you.

Calling me. Niggga sorry my friend I am not Indian.

Oh, you got the spellings right - not much else, though, sadly.

The term....befits it's purpose? Never heard of that one before, not even in high-class tony shops. And its 'its', not 'it's', whether we are left overs or right overs of Bill's.

Sorry to criticise a university professor of your sort; here's compensation.

:omghaha:

Fucking beggar afghan bitch, come meet me, il show u the real world cunt *** nigga shit

fsdf-14684452367.jpeg

Aint no shit fucktad, meet me in A block room 39 tuxedo court Toronto nigga, il put u in ur place fag

E thugs dont put their address up dickhead, Il show u niggas real tamilian shit

Hahha the fuuck? Whos Tamil here?

Aint no shit fucktad, meet me in A block room 39 tuxedo court Toronto nigga, il put u in ur place fag

E thugs dont put their address up dickhead, Il show u niggas real tamilian shit

Your dhoti is already frightening me, please stop referring to yourself when you call me a nigga as that term is reserved for your kind.

An afghan can never be a beggar for he is born a King, you should know about their kingdoms and rule.

Bitch, u got any balls den meet me nd il show u wat a midget can do punk *** ****
I reppin VVT NIGGA!!
View attachment 34828

Oh so some sense has finally prevailed and you have realized I am a proud Pakistani, so tell me who helped you figure it out as it was beyond your brain power judging from your previous posts.

@ghilzai
Block A room 39 tuxedo court Scarborough toronto
Talk is cheap pussy

So you are in this forum to fire some abusive words, and afterwords to invite us all the way to Canada for fighting you?

Some lads here are former or current pro soldiers, they are not afraid of your Tamil gang or you!

This yo yoing piece of trash thinks he is hardcore. Haha a slap would put him in his place. Jesus the delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom