What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am allowed to talk shyte about them but no outsider will be allowed he will get a bloody nose minus Pakistanis as they are my home and family to whom my loyalties are but Afghans we'll let me change one of Kushal Khan Khattaks poetry to make you understand.

Pull out your swords and kill anyone who say That a Oakistani is not an Afghan and Afghan is not A Pakistani.

Lol.

Lo wrrora, I'm here advocating to kick out all Afghans from Pakistani soil, to mine & fence the Durand Line & to shoot any Afghan who comes in Illegally & you've changed Khushal Khan Khattak's quote to be a Afghan is a Pakistani....! :lol:

Lo wrrora, I'm here advocating to kick out all Afghans from Pakistani soil, to mine & fence the Durand Line & to shoot any Afghan who comes in Illegally & you've changed Khushal Khan Khattak's quote to be a Afghan is a Pakistani....! :lol:

Why would we wanna mine and fence Durand line, our border extends to Amu Darya, you are not suggesting we give up our ancestral home land away now do you, it starts from Lahore and finishes at Amu Darya, we just decided to change the name to Pakistan.

Why would we wanna mine and fence Durand line, our border extends to Amu Darya.

Oh nahin wrrora, I like it where it is ! :lol:

I wish the Afghans all the best but I wish them that in their country; I'd much rather they develop Afghanistan, stop letting it be used as a launch pad for proxies fighting against Pakistan (as they have since '48) & that the both of us trade to mutual benefit of both !

But the Border remains shut - No Illegal Afghan Refugees in Pakistan & certainly no cross-border movement like the one we have right now !

They stay in their country & we stay in our country !

@EyanKhan - Report for Duty....now ! :angry:

No brother our border extends to the Indian border.

Just like in Duranni days

We just call it by different names that's all it is, we call it Pakistan and it will always be Pakistan.

Our border extends to Amu Darya just like the good old days.

Check this out...The Afghans don't recognize the Durand Line too. And then the ordinary Afghan asks what Pakistan has done for bettering their lives in terms of development, aid and so on?

That is the problem with Muslims, they always want some outsiders to help them improve. If you want to live in a shit hole and act like stone age clowns then even God will not help you.

I wish the Afghans all the best but I wish them that in their country; I'd much rather they develop Afghanistan, stop letting it be used as a launch pad for proxies fighting against Pakistan (as they have since '48) & that the both of us trade to mutual benefit of both !

But the Border remains shut - No Illegal Afghan Refugees in Pakistan & certainly no cross-border movement like the one we have right now !

Sup?

But it is our land and we want it back.

We just call it by different names that's all it is, we call it Pakistan and it will always be Pakistan.

Our border extends to Amu Darya just like the good old days.

Well the Capital and birth place of the King was in Afghanistan, so after all Afghanistan would be the right name.

But it is our land and we want it back.

Its a mess; the kinda mess that Pre-Islamic Arabia was 'No-one wished to conquer it' - So I don't want it as a part of Pakistan !

Can you imagine the amount of hungry mouths to feed who know nothing but fighting & hatred ?

Well the Capital and birth place of the King was in Afghanistan, so after all Afghanistan would be the right name.

We can have a vote but Khiljistan sounds a lot better, for I be the king and @Armstrong incharge of food now that would be some kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom