What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems nobody cared to answer your questions, so i will.

1. Afghanistan claims that the Durand line is illegitimate, and Afghanistan claim Baluchistan, and Pashtun dominated areas in Pakistan.

2. No Afghans do not hate Pakistanis, but their leadership (Which actually Pakistanis also hate) and their military establishment.

3. Yes Afghanistan blames the Pakistani government and military for the chaos, and that's fair enough.

4. Yes popularity for the "Free Baluchistan" concept is on the rise, as well as "Loy Pashtunistan".

Point 1 and 4 are the real reason behind the dismal situation of Afghanistan. Point 1 and 4 became the reason of death for millions of Afghans in the past and looking at your attitude they might be the reason of death of thousands of reasons in the future as well. If you support point 1 and 4 then I wish deaht for your country and your people irrespective of their creed and race.

Uncle ji, its 4:45am here in U.S...do you think anybody gives a shit about spelling, grammar, typos, or correct terms?

Better take a shot at my arguments if you can. Or don't quote me again
The term, small things amuse little mind befits it's purpose, with passage of time, people can also suffer from memory lapse and tend to forget that they too are not left overs of William Shakespeare. (Hope i got the spellings right !) :o:

I am a full blood punjabi born and raised in Denmark. I do not sympathize one bit with any Afghani. I usually throw off every criticism of Pakistan, ISI and the military have when discussing with my friends. I point to the fact, that our military is often the only ones working for national interests in Pakistan - and we have had civil leaders fighting for our nation before that. Afghanistan has no such entity or leaders - they only have their clan and ethnic solidarities.

The reason why I created this thread and wrote in the critical tone is because I want people like you to share their historical knowledge with me, because I myself have little knowledge of the specifics in this matter.

So make no mistake about my intentions... ;)

if you are born and raised in Denmark then what do you care about Pakistan and Afghanistan

Any specific threads you want to link me up to ?

I can't remember which, but there are more than a few.

Since 1971 pakistan has been trying to get strategic depth in Afghanistan and is treating that country as its private backyard.
They foisted taliban on the afghan people in the 90's but they don't want taliban in their own country..

We love Afghanis only when they are in Afghanistan .. we want millions of Afghanis to go back to their country ... and take their buddy ( uzbik and tajik ) with them..we dont need them , plus There was a time when pakistan and Afghanistan are good like good neighbors now we are hostile towards each other ..

The term, small things amuse little mind befits it's purpose, with passage of time, people can also suffer from memory lapse and tend to forget that they too are not left overs of William Shakespeare. (Hope i got the spellings right !) :o:

Oh, you got the spellings right - not much else, though, sadly.

The term....befits it's purpose? Never heard of that one before, not even in high-class tony shops. And its 'its', not 'it's', whether we are left overs or right overs of Bill's.

Sorry to criticise a university professor of your sort; here's compensation.

They hate us because we created a shithole in their country with the help of USA and KSA maybe. But if we hadn't done that there wouldn't be a Afghanistan and maybe not even a Pakistan today if Russia continued their goal of reaching the Arabian sea. They need to figure things out and stop blaming others.

We unfortunately helped America create a shithole in Afghanistan but America waved bye bye when the war was over, Afghanistan didnt tackle the problem while Pakistan didnt neutralize the problem...hence somehow instead of blaming everyone Pakistan seems to be the sole target for them!
They created there own shithole when they murdered there leaders and handed there indipendent country to soviet Union.
We intervened only when India and Soviet union started to plant its foots there. They Broke Pakistan just few years back in 1971 and we had to secure our western border from being India-Soviet stronghold.
We just saved our country. They sold there indipendent country to soviets it was not our problem.

Oh, you got the spellings right - not much else, though, sadly.

The term....befits it's purpose? Never heard of that one before, not even in high-class tony shops. And its 'its', not 'it's', whether we are left overs or right overs of Bill's.

Sorry to criticise a university professor of your sort; here's compensation.

You see unlike some who are well past their shelf life, most of us work during daylight hours which often means a lapse of several pages before a post is even completed let alone worrying about some nitpicks. None the less power entails responsibility hence rather than behaving like some call centre lecturer it would benefit the forum if those powers were exercised for some worthy matters.
And sorry if i have missed your classes.

Those Afghans not accepting Durand line is good for us, our real border extends to amu darya, no way do we accept the Durand line as the border.

Only thing wrong with Afghanistan is it's people, the Iranic scum like durranis who roam the land are it's destroyers.

Getting in bed with our former slaves shows how much diluted the Afghans have become.

Dear all,

I am new to the forum and one of things, which have bothered me lately is the fact, that many of my great Afghan friends are very much against Pakistan, its military and intelligence activities in particular. Their claims are more specifically:
- ISI and the rest of the Pakistan military are main contributors to the war and problems in Afghanistan, because a stabile Afghanistan would enable Afghanis/Pashtuns to reclaim a part of Pakistan as their own - through international court or something. This part is supposedly something which they say was taken away from them through British rule in an unlegitimate way - and given to Pakistan. They also say, that the population of this area strongly opposes the Pakistani rule and would like independency from Pakistan.

My questions are:
- Which part of Pakistan exactly is it, that Afghanis/Pashtuns claim to be rightfully theirs? And are their historical facts true (that it was taken away from them unlegitimately)?
- Is it true that an unstabile Afghanistan is in the best interest of Pakistan?

This is my first thread, so please bear over with me if there is a lack of quality or if I do not follow some of your standards.

Durand Line is the bone of contention that Pakistan always tries to sweep under the rug. There is a certain shamelessness given the bravado with which they try to hilite Kashmir issue. They do the same sweeping under the rug with Balochistan issue.

There are some MAJOR fault lines in Pakistani polity that will break apart this nuclear-armed nation one day

Durand Line is the bone of contention that Pakistan always tries to sweep under the rug. There is a certain shamelessness given the bravado with which they try to hilite Kashmir issue. They do the same sweeping under the rug with Balochistan issue.

There are some MAJOR fault lines in Pakistani polity that will break apart this nuclear-armed nation one day

You think so?, Another Wet dream of our former slaves and colony the Indians.

Afghanistan belongs to us, we are pukhtoons and we want our land back, Baluchistan is and always will be Part of Pakistan, ask the common Baluch and they will tell you.

Kashmir is the property of Kashmiri people we left it at UN for that.

There might not be India again the way TTP wants to carry out its Ghazwa e Hind, so thank us for stopping them from conquering you like their forefathers.

When Pakistan goes down, so will the whole neighborhood ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

I challenge any Afghan here to come and talk shyte here about us, I will soon put them in their place.

when I was in Islamabad, there were throngs upon throngs of Afghans visiting the Maqam of Bari Imam to be near to a Wali of Alah.

I don't think Afghan are bad people. They are a deeply spiritual and Sufi people.

Afghans are Pakistan's Muslim brothers. Both Paistani Awaam and Afghan Awaam hate taleban extremism and wish ill towards it.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should tie brotherly ties and defeat terrorism together once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom