What's new

What's up with some Afghanis hate against Pakistan and ISI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U chat shit, u call indians skinny and sub human meanin u chattin shit bout Indian tamils meaning I become involved which means I put u in ur place dickhead

I couldn't care, Indian Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Tamils, non Tamils my views on them are very open everyone knows my views unlike other pukhtoons I don't keep them in but I openly say it.

Tamil hay is that a new word for aborigine ?.

You insult my cousins again and I might just pay you a visit, then I see you bravery in front of a Khilji.

Pussy, u muslim fucks never even ruled us tamils. We are ur betters, aborigine or not we make sand niggers like. U our bitch in two seconds real talk

Bitch, I'm in tuxedo court , look that up and tell me I'm a pussy.

Right, we were the ones helping the Sri LAnkan army when they were screwing you sideways :D

Pussy, u muslim fucks never even ruled us tamils. We are ur betters, aborigine or not we make sand niggers like. U our bitch in two seconds real talk

Talk to me when you have over a 1000 men ready to die for you, RPG's in your arsenal. Then talk to me about being some gang member. The thing is our definition of gangs are different and so is our firepower.

Mate have you even seen an Afghan, you were quick to call them beggars, you think you can come here and talk shyte about them and I will remain quiet?.

Afghans are my family in a family we have disputes but family is always a family and you don't let outsiders talk rubbish about them.

I eat people like you for breakfast, might be a burnt breakfast but still a breakfast.

Muslim? Last time I checked I was Ghilzai Pukhtoon of Pakistan, who were the Muslims?.

My beef ent afghans, my beef is Pathans like u who are basically afghans, we ruled all of the south sub continent and SE Asia like indonesia during the chola empire. We are ur masters bitch, and all this talk bout breakfast and the bitch to scared to fight me

And who was Kushan and Huns and ghurids and ghaznavids and lodhis and khiljis and tughlaqs and Mughals all were Indian were they?.

I am a beef eater and eastern iranic language speaker but I am no Afghan, a khurrasani perhaps but an Afghan never.

Your stupidity has no limits so I let you relax in your tuxedo court.

Mate have you even seen an Afghan, you were quick to call them beggars, you think you can come here and talk shyte about them and I will remain quiet?.
Afghans are my family in a family we have disputes but family is always a family and you don't let outsiders talk rubbish about them.
I eat people like you for breakfast, might be a burnt breakfast but still a breakfast.

Brother let it be, these people are not good enough for our time. He can talk sh*t, but is capable of absolutely nothing when it comes to war or fights.

My beef ent afghans, my beef is Pathans like u who are basically afghans, we ruled all of the south sub continent and SE Asia like indonesia during the chola empire. We are ur masters bitch, and all this talk bout breakfast and the bitch to scared to fight me

Chola empire would be called a tribal kingdom in Pathan minds.

That little piece of land is nothing near an empire.

Wrrora, kiya bol rahaa haiii ? :o:

1. So you are just a wannabe who threatens people with a university enrollments? I assume that your stunt was a lie.

2. As a wrote previously, the concept of same borders is not valid, if the deal with your English master was invalid, as it clearly was.

3. KPK could not choose Afghanistan in the beginning, and therefore the concept of that they choosed Pakistan is wrong

4. popularity for Afghanistan is rising in KPK, I visited the area some weeks ago and they hate Pakistan more and more.

Will one nuke would be enough for you people ? or you want to us to total annihilate your land ? lol kid grow up it will sad because you will die with this dream still pending... So better accept the reality and move. BTW how do you plan to occupy our land ? with Naswar ? Mind it we have a lot more Naswar than you people :D

Wrrora, kiya bol rahaa haiii ? :o:

Well I am allowed to talk shyte about them but no outsider will be allowed he will get a bloody nose minus Pakistanis, Pakistan is my home and family to whom my loyalties are but Afghans we'll let me change one of Kushal Khan Khattaks poetry to make you understand.

Pull out your swords and kill anyone who say That a pakistani is not an Afghan and Afghan is not A Pakistani.

Lol.

Will one nuke would be enough for you people ? or you want to us to total annihilate your land ? lol kid grow up it will sad because you will die with this dream still pending... So better accept the reality and move. BTW how do you plan to occupy our land ? with Naswar ? Mind it we have a lot more Naswar than you people :D

Look who said we would occupy it, I was thinking "liberating it". :D

But after all this issue will not be settled in the near future.

No Need for Nukes, we are there in millions to protect our homeland.

No mercy is our motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom