What's new

Whatever

@madokafc As you can speak Japanese. Can you please translate what's written in this picture.

RBXr3kX.jpg

Another Incredible Essay On Trump As US President

Recently, London-based Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) placed the prospect of a Donald Trump Presidency on the same pedestal as the prospect of Jihadi Terrorism destabilising the global economy, after analysing the “risks” either one possessed. Even a UK exit out of EU was deemed less catastrophic. Though, in all honesty, predictions like these are more than compensated for `when one takes into account all of His Trumpness’s greatness that the world shall be infused with, just six months into his Presidency.

After taking the Presidential Oath of Office with his left hand on a copy of ‘TRUMP: The Art of The Deal’, Donald Trump shall purge USA of all the belligerent States who did not vote for him in the Finals of The Apprentice (sorry! The Presidential Election), by “firing” them. He shall then swiftly move onto dealing with increasing poverty by making it compulsory for all Americans to abide by Trump’s 2007 Bestseller ‘Think Big and Kick *** in Business and Life’. Gun violence shall also be halted completely as everyone shall be given access to a gun after Trump realises that problem lay in the fact that only bad guys carried guns. Gun sales shall be seen to boost GDP by 7% in just six months.

Done dealing with threats at home base, Trump shall move onto threats closer to home i.e. illegal migrants from Mexico. In just six months, over 11 million undocumented migrants shall express gratitude on being deported to Mexico even if they didn’t come from Mexico in the first place. Turns out, First Lady, Melania Trump is mistakenly deported too. Unfortunately, Trump realises that most of the workforce he would have required to build “The Wall” are gone but, nevertheless, are replaceable with Pure Americans, which in turn shall also boost the local economy.

With his eyes set on improving American Economy as well as re-establishing USA as a Superpower (everyone will agree that Obama was no good), Trump shall return the entire manufacturing base back to the USA after impressing leaders of countries like China and Bangladesh utilising his negotiation skills. Stellar negotiations with the Measles Virus shall also put off the necessity for MMR vaccines. As for the ISIS, since an unrelenting, islamophobic Western leader is more dangerous than all Western countries combined, Trump shall take it upon himself to become the Saviour of such countries, by making himself the sole target of the ISIS as opposed to multiple targets. He shall also be successfully in keeping the ISIS busy by continuously, magically dodging their threats. Trump shall also uncover Global Warming as a massive conspiracy created by greedy Polar Bears and Penguins.

In just six months, an awed UN Committee will agree that the USA is the best country. If this is the progress in just six months, imagine four more years and a re-election. American shall be reborn as a stronger and inspirational world leader in values under President Trump. America shall be great again. God shall have blessed America.

@Levina @Joe Shearer @anant_s @jbgt90

How do you rate the essay? Is written by my daughter which got 2nd prize in a competition. :D
Amazingly Hilarious!
Donald 'Motor Mouth' Trump provides arguably the greatest moment of entertainment after our very own RG. Let the primaries get sorted out, we are in some really rib tickling debates between Hillary (in all likelihood) and Donald.
PS Your daughter has a real gift, very well written essay. if i were the judge, this work would've TRUMPed over competition.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:confused:

Kisi din Sach me mile toh dikhaoongi mithooo ko kaise treat Kiya tha. :rolleyes:
Hope nothing to do with #speak gourmet :devil:

PS Masterchef Australia new season is back from Monday and there is an Indian contender Nidhi getting some rave reviews from Marco Pierre White. Cant wait!!

Hope nothing to do with #speak gourmet :devil:
Lol
Nooh
I don't cook pets.

The poor parrot died due to extreme cold. It was too young to survive the harsh climate.
I've lost many pets, so I dnt keep pets anymore.

PS Masterchef Australia new season is back from Monday and there is an Indian contender Nidhi getting some rave reviews from Marco Pierre White. Cant wait!!
No idea.
I don't watch TV. :)

@Armstrong I can't seem to get my response to post in that other thread. Or here:(.

I must be triggering something, but I have no idea what considering there was nothing bad in my response.

@Armstrong I can't seem to get my response to post in that other thread. Or here:(.

I must be triggering something, but I have no idea what considering there was nothing bad in my response.

Yeah I figured that as much...I kept getting alerts and then error ! :unsure:

Post it here then ! :)

If you mean your previous 2 posts...then yes !

Nope. I meant the invisible one where I responded to you and Xenon:pissed:!!!

I logged out and sure enough, despite me changing it, it's still not posting... and there's nothing wrong with it:cry:.

No bad language, no naughtiness, nothing:(

Nope. I meant the invisible one where I responded to you and Xenon:pissed:!!!

I logged out and sure enough, despite me changing it, it's still not posting... and there's nothing wrong with it:cry:.

No bad language, no naughtiness, nothing:(

Nope...nothing...nada - I can't see anything ! :(

Back
Top Bottom