What's new

Whatever

*Snicker*

Does it mean anything? Wikipedia notes that originally it was said to mean "scholar" but such things change over time as cultures and languages do.

It may mean something in the original Kashmiri tongue but hell if I know; all I know is that its just a silly sir name that leaves me a lot of explaining to do when my English friends are like 'no really...jokes aside what is your surname' ! :rofl:

Eat it? Me:o:?

:lol:

Well maybe just one bite:D.

Well you are a bit fa...I mean big boned ! :D

It may mean something in the original Kashmiri tongue but hell if I know; all I know is that its just a silly sir name that leaves me a lot of explaining to do when my English friends are like 'no really...jokes aside what is your surname' ! :rofl: :D

That must get weird, explaining to people why you're always such a butt:o:.

My surname's no better. According to it I'm the son of Thor:undecided:.

Didn't know I was a mano_O. Freyja means "the Lady", seems I'll need to start calling myself Freyr instead:D.

Well you are a bit fa...I mean big boned ! :D

big+boned+cat.jpg

Last edited:
And Arts students
readImage
Physic students
irrational-square-root-howard-meme-big-bang.jpg

You arts students have all the fun your assignments include stuff related to social issues while we have to solve complex integral equation with multiple variables (▼皿▼#)

You arts students have all the fun your assignments include stuff related to social issues while we have to solve complex integral equation with multiple variables (▼皿▼#)
Not much "fun" in arts, don't think it's a jolly place with dancing and singing, it's boring with examiners scolding your choice of colors and if you do really bad consecutively you'd end up as a model for an arts assignment. Like this poor fellow.
3141182-7th-november-1935-art-class-at-falkirk-gettyimages.jpg

Not much "fun" in arts, don't think it's a jolly place with dancing and singing, it's boring with examiners scolding your choice of colors and if you do really bad consecutively you'd end up as a model for an arts assignment. Like this poor fellow.
3141182-7th-november-1935-art-class-at-falkirk-gettyimages.jpg
Still better than spending hours on one calculas question and having it wrong cuz you forgot to put a - three pages back (▼皿▼#)
@django

I accidently clicked this video man it reminded me again how kids now will watch a horrible remake of the best superhero (▼皿▼#)
@django @Nilgiri @Mr.Meap @The Sandman
Seriously TAS2 doesnot makes sense its like someone mixed up batman,superman,xmen,hulk and doremon into one movie

Agreed (except for best superhero part, but there is no accounting for taste hehe)

BTW you prefer Emma Stone or Kirsten Dunst? :P

Agreed (except for best superhero part, but there is no accounting for taste hehe)

BTW you prefer Emma Stone or Kirsten Dunst? :P
Emma Stone she has a really cute face Kirsten looked more aged even in Spiderman 1 but Toby and Dunst had better chemistry

I liked Garfield's depiction of Spiderman more, personal preference I'd say.

We spend more than that on one painting, in O'Level my exam took about 6 hours, and we had two of them , back to back.
Peter Parker was suppose to be a nerdy middle class teen who was bullied and had financial issues they turned Spiderman into a mix of Batman and Ironman

I liked Garfield's depiction of Spiderman more, personal preference I'd say.

We spend more than that on one painting, in O'Level my exam took about 6 hours, and we had two of them , back to back.
There are 9 units each unit has 5 exercises and each exercise has 40 questions now do the math kiddo :D

Peter Parker was suppose to be a nerdy middle class teen who was bullied and had financial issues they turned Spiderman into a mix of Batman and Ironman
I still liked Garfield's spiderman more, it's the more realistic one in most cases, no one gets bullied like what Toby's Spiderman goes through. Unrealistic I'd say.
There are 9 units each unit has 5 exercises and each exercise has 40 questions now do the math
In a span of how much time? We had to send our studies which took 4 weeks to be made.

I agree, he was supposed to have that more regular fragile/delicate background.

Did you ever watch the late 90s spiderman cartoons?

Man I used to get back from school and it would be on TV as I'd have my evening snacks.

A nice nostalgia trip for me.

I agree, he was supposed to have that more regular fragile/delicate background.

Did you ever watch the late 90s spiderman cartoons?

Man I used to get back from school and it would be on TV as I'd have my evening snacks.

A nice nostalgia trip for me.
Yep i used to watch spiderman before the movie came out all i remember from that era is spiderman,transformer in which their disguise form is animal and Optimus prime was a gorilla,johny bravo,ed and eddy,inspector gadget ,magnificent mutley,the mask and pokemon(i am ashamed to admit i )watched 4 series of that shit)

I still liked Garfield's spiderman more, it's the more realistic one in most cases, no one gets bullied like what Toby's Spiderman goes through. Unrealistic I'd say.

In a span of how much time? We had to send our studies which took 4 weeks to be made.
Actually they do i was bullied as a child and what they showed is fairly common in most schools
You avoid going to places to avoid bullying

My fav part was his awkward flirting attempts with Mary Jane :D

A million words to say but nothing comes out of your mouth at the right time :D
That was the spiderman i remember from the cartoons the new spiderman is just batman on steroids

You think it takes 5 seconds to solve never before seen Numerical problem with complex mathematics in them?

You miss one lecture and you cant solve your assignment and unlike arts teachers math and physics teachers have bad temper

they showed is fairly common in most schools
I've lived in the States, trust me, no type of bullying like this takes place. The bullies annoy you once and they move on, very rarely do they stick to one person.
arts teachers math and physics teachers have bad temper
LOL, you should see an arts teacher's temper, you'll reconsider what you've said, Physics teachers are pretty lenient. Maths teachers though :fie:.
You think it takes 5 seconds to solve never before seen Numerical problem with complex mathematics in them?
It's not easy drawing in arts too, we don't get anything placed in front of us in P2, it's completely from your memory. Your studies are taken away by the examiner when you enter the hall.

Back
Top Bottom