What's new

Whatever

I've lived in the States, trust me, no type of bullying like this takes place. The bullies annoy you once and they move on, very rarely do they stick to one person.

LOL, you should see an arts teacher's temper, you'll reconsider what you've said, Physics teachers are pretty lenient. Maths teachers though :fie:.

It's not easy drawing in arts too, we don't get anything placed in front of us in P2, it's completely from your memory. Your studies are taken away by the examiner when you enter the hall.
I have read about suicide due to bullying in US and they do stuck to one person well atleast in Pakistan they doc maybe it didnt happen in your school

Physics teachers are lenient hah good joke

I have read about suicide due to bullying
Rare case, it's not just alone bullying. Many at times parents are at fault too, but that won't show up in their reports,
and also school authorities are at fault too, plus people have committed suicide because of being neglected that action against the bullies wasn't being taken.
Not because they were bullied, whilst as I said bullies move on after bullying once or twice, the cases of suicide are again due to many bullies and various forms of bullying. Not just one, the chances of being bullied by one person throughout is negligible.
atleast in Pakistan
Hence having elder siblings is good. Still I wasn't bullied, at least not like the Peter Parker way.
Physics teachers are lenient
Yes they are, mine was perhaps the kindest and most considerate teacher I knew. Like I said, pretty lenient.

Rare case, it's not just alone bullying. Many at times parents are at fault too, but that won't show up in their reports,
and also school authorities are at fault too, plus people have committed suicide because of being neglected that action against the bullies wasn't being taken.
Not because they were bullied, whilst as I said bullies move on after bullying once or twice, the cases of suicide are again due to many bullies and various forms of bullying. Not just one, the chances of being bullied by one person throughout is negligible.

Hence having elder siblings is good. Still I wasn't bullied, at least not like the Peter Parker way.

Yes they are, mine was perhaps the kindest and most considerate teacher I knew. Like I said, pretty lenient.
Bullying alone isnt the reason but pent up anger can comeout in dangerous ways suicide is one of them

Guess being an only child has its downsides :D

Still better than spending hours on one calculas question and having it wrong cuz you forgot to put a - three pages back (▼皿▼#)
@django
Yes bro one slight error can throw an entire calculation way off, it happens to the best of us.

j2XRJcZ.png

okay, like i read in that review posted by ghazi yesterday, there are some complicated urdu words in the film and in this song.

i first searched for "kharaam" which turned out to mean "delicately moves".

now who will tell me what "barang-e-umr" means??

and i will need some time to process :

hum rahe rawaan-e-raahe-fanaah hai barang-e-umr
:lol:

right, iman ali looks beautiful having fattened up a bit... compare her in 'bol' where where she was thinner.

and alyy khan was always a handsome fellow and with a great voice... i always thought he was indian because he has appeared not only in older indian serials but also as the compere in big award ceremonies ( that were shown on tv ).

superb setting, acting, musicing.

fine lyrics :

ab lafz-o-bayaan sab khatm huey
ab lafz-o-bayaan ka kaam nahi

ab ishq hai khud paighaam apna
ab ishq ka kuch paighaam nahi

and @Levina , your favorite rohail hyatt song.

zibago, you forgot our regular music comrades, @Mentee, @BDforever and @B+ Dracula.

and i admire fahad mustafa's hair.

Back
Top Bottom