What's new

Whatever

Stir the shit first and when u cant handle it , play victim :lol:

i don't come on pdf to do mischief... what i do is only make correctional posts and threads to provide information and also to counter reactionary, nationalist and generally hate-mongering posts... how is that wrong??

i don't come on pdf to do mischief... what i do is only make correctional posts and threads to provide information and also to counter reactionary, nationalist and generally hate-mongering posts... how is that wrong??
Post something which u havent posted like 11,266 times already and i ll let u know whats wrong with u :lol:

I did delete it though:D. But it's got to be something I wrote:o:.

But I'm not a bad girl:cray:! I don't know what it could have been:what:.

Not always anyway

Maybe you got thread banned or something for being off-topic ? :unsure:

I dunno what that feels like 'cause it never happens to me no matter how off-topic I am ! :D

It pays to be the heart of this forum ! :yay:

Maybe you got thread banned or something for being off-topic ? :unsure:

But I couldn't post it here either:what: and I'm not banned from this thread. And I wasn't off topic:o:!!! I was the topic:woot:.

But seriously... I wasn't off topic at all:undecided:.

But I couldn't post it here either:what:. And I wasn't off topic:o:!!! I was the topic:woot:.

But serious... I wasn't off topic at all:undecided:.

Dunno maybe it was a glitch then ! :undecided:

Or perhaps you really are a naughty girl ! :o:

It pays to be the heart of this forum ! :yay:

I thought you were the butt?

Or perhaps you really are a naughty girl ! :o:

Me? Naughty?

No, never!

2-496_girl_cookie_jar_lie_steal_discipline_ls_b.jpg

I thought you were the butt?

That broke my heart ! :cry:

Though you know how everyone once upon a time belonged to certain tribes...well in my part of the world the names sort of continue on and incidentally enough my tribe/community are really called 'Butt' ! :ashamed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhat

Bhat in India but because we being the more daring of the two South Asian countries went for BUTT ! :tsk:

Me? Naughty?

No, never!

2-496_girl_cookie_jar_lie_steal_discipline_ls_b.jpg

Cookies ! :o:

well in my part of the world the names sort of continue on and incidentally enough my tribe/community are really called 'Butt' ! :ashamed:

:o:

*chortle*

:partay:

Who does that:angry:? Leaving a cookie jar on the counter all taunting and what not!!! See, I'm not naughty for taking on, no tw... well, maybe three (dozen) cookies. The person who left them there is naughty for teasing me with delicious cookies!!

LolCatRenderer2.aspx.jpg

That broke my heart ! :cry:

Though you know how everyone once upon a time belonged to certain tribes...well in my part of the world the names sort of continue on and incidentally enough my tribe/community are really called 'Butt' ! :ashamed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhat

Bhat in India but because we being the more daring of the two South Asian countries went for BUTT ! :tsk:

Butt :haha:

:o:

*chortle*

:partay:

Stop laughing ! :angry:

Its actually a pretty cool surname to have ! :smokin:

oh-stop-it-you1-465.jpg

Who does that:angry:? Leaving a cookie jar on the counter all taunting and what not!!! See, I'm not naughty for taking on, no tw... well, maybe three (dozen) cookies. The person who left them there is naughty for teasing me with delicious cookies!!

LolCatRenderer2.aspx.jpg

c506b5b8bfe1f730144fcf41eb815d54087d31fe4eec5049a717335b4c20a9ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom