What's new

Whatever

Plus I do the odd part time job on campus to pay for all them takeaways ! :o:

Odd jobs, eh?

:partay:

I am a special kind of weird ! :o:

I am the best thing since someone in Italy folded a pizza and called it a calzone ! :smokin:

And I'm the best thing since someone folded a pizza and called it a calzone then thought, "it's not weird enough" and cut the calzone and called it a Stromboli. You're a special kind of weird yes, but you can't out weird me.

:jester:

I play as a Center Mid or a Central Defensive Mid to be more precise....my range of passing is alright and I love to tackle more than I like scoring goals ! :agree:

:undecided: Can someone put this into terms Norwegians can understand? Like maybe relate it to biathlons or Ice Hockey... not that we're any good at the later:D.

And at 5'8 I'm too short for a goalie....! :(

:o::lol: We're the same height:p:.

Odd jobs, eh?

And I'm the best thing since someone folded a pizza and called it a calzone then thought, "it's not weird enough" and cut the calzone and called it a Stromboli. You're a special kind of weird yes, but you can't out weird me.

:undecided: Can someone put this into terms Norwegians can understand? Like maybe relate it to biathlons or Ice Hockey... not that we're any good at the later:D.

I am 5-8 you girls are really tall or i am really short :-(

Odd jobs, eh?

Well I tried working as an usher at a local bar; suffice it to say that I lost my appetite for 2 days when an extremely drunk blonde walked up to me, asked me where the bathroom was and then puked all over me ! :bad:

Never went back to that bar ! :lol:

I'm gonna have to eat this stromboli...it wasn't at the local Italian restaurant ! :undecided:

I'm the clueless guy on the pitch who scores in the wrong net ! :bunny:

Are you calling me short ? :o:

My heart...my teeny...tiny heart is all broken up now ! :(

I don't think I'll ever be able to look you in the eye ever again ! :cry:

And yes our next week's dinner isn't happening anymore either ! :angry:

I ain't gonna take a girl out with me who'd be 6 with a few inches of heels on and then when she gets a bit tipsy starts calling me Gimli the Dwarf ! :tsk:

She is a 2nd year student at a NLU. My views and hers are always in opposite!!:D

From the sample on display, she is an excellent communicator, and might have a variety of options once she is through studying. Very interesting piece, kept me smiling broadly and chuckling throughout.

Can you do anything @Joe Shearer ?

I'm sorry, I haven't been watching closely. What's up?

Back
Top Bottom