What's new

Steeped in history: Centre of Hindu, Buddhist learning lies hidden in Neelum

Dyummmm. That's peaceful and beautiful. I will be surprised to hear you did not take any picture and I will be more surprised to heart you deleted them. And if not share them. :p
Have you visited Astor valley? I want to visit it.

Well India and Pakistan shout have an agreement for Indian's to ho there just like kailash mansarovar with China. It will be a huge tourist potential...

Hindus are burning everyday seeing new new structures which lies in Pakistan's possession now.

These places are like the Makkah and Madina of Hindus/Buddhists. If they had the choice, they would be coming here to perform pilgrimage in their millions.

Pakistan should preserve these places for our own Hindu community.

I thank the bigots who have thanked your posts.

As a matter of fact, we know that it lies in Pakistani control now.

It was a symbol of educational excellence. We still pray to it - "Namastey Sharada devi Kashmir Purvasini Tam Ham Prartheye Nityam Vidya dyanam dhe de hi mey".

Just watch it on the photos. You're not allowed to come near it though.

I thank the bigots who have thanked your posts.

As a matter of fact, we know that it lies in Pakistani control now.

It was a symbol of educational excellence. We still pray to it - "Namastey Sharada devi Kashmir Purvasini Tam Ham Prartheye Nityam Vidya dyanam dhe de hi mey".
k

Well India and Pakistan shout have an agreement for Indian's to ho there just like kailash mansarovar with China. It will be a huge tourist potential...
This is in Azad Kashmir that too in clash prone Neelum District near LoC foreigners were issued issued permits to Azad Kashmir only after 2005 quake and even now no Indians are allowed for Indian to get here you need a permit from interior minister and very rarely do they get it i only know of one Sikh originally Muzaffarabad and an Indian journalist who got permit

@waz will u shut him plz. Hes been loose to long. @Zibago who the heck is he. Seems to be using mulple IDs.

Try not to quote such posts as text of original post remains and readers can still read the low mentality posts. I request you to delete your post so that quoted text is removed. Thanks.

All historical places and places of worship of every faith must be protected. Dont know how extensive this place is but the buddhist ruins at Takht Bai are amazing.

All historical places and places of worship of every faith must be protected. Dont know how extensive this place is but the buddhist ruins at Takht Bai are amazing.
This place was damged in 2005 but this place still is amazing if govt does some excavation they could find some ancient artifacts i have heard many rumors about this place

Back
Top Bottom