What's new

Whatever

okay, like i read in that review posted by ghazi yesterday, there are some complicated urdu words in the film and in this song.

i first searched for "kharaam" which turned out to mean "delicately moves".

now who will tell me what "barang-e-umr" means??

and i will need some time to process :

hum rahe rawaan-e-raahe-fanaah hai barang-e-umr
:lol:

right, iman ali looks beautiful having fattened up a bit... compare her in 'bol' where where she was thinner.

and alyy khan was always a handsome fellow and with a great voice... i always thought he was indian because he has appeared not only in older indian serials but also as the compere in big award ceremonies ( that were shown on tv ).

superb setting, acting, musicing.

fine lyrics :

ab lafz-o-bayaan sab khatm huey
ab lafz-o-bayaan ka kaam nahi

ab ishq hai khud paighaam apna
ab ishq ka kuch paighaam nahi

and @Levina , your favorite rohail hyatt song.

zibago, you forgot our regular music comrades, @Mentee, @BDforever and @B+ Dracula.

and i admire fahad mustafa's hair.
This whole movie sounds like my 12th grade Urdu book,s ghazal portion :D
Now if they only used Zia Moiudeen,s voice some where it couldve been even better

Barang probably means having colour and barange umar probably means having colourful age but that makes zero sense you should ask our Lucknawi havi bhai :D

Iman Ali is a wonderful actress even webby is a fan of her :D
To me she will always be Anarkali

Salam alaikum guy's i have a question, if i am married with a foreigner will my childrens get Pakistani citizenship or not ?

Salam alaikum guy's i have a question, if i am married with a foreigner will my childrens get Pakistani citizenship or not ?

i think @django can give you practical advise on this.

---

@WAJsal , why cannot i reply in that pm, what is wrong in what i said, what is right in what the cranks said in that thread and what has happened to you??

Last edited:
@Moonlight @django @The Sandman
@BDforever

Well let us say their was a time when I over indulged in the pleasures of......... I will leave it at that.kudos
Mein Jigar
WcXAR7U.jpg

The most fun part is the guilt you feel after that

Back
Top Bottom