What's new

Whatever

Senseless argument. You mean sporting a pakistani flag and having an ID="Abu Albaksh bin badal bin barsaat" wont get anyone banned on this forum??

yes.. it will.. if some pathethic Indians hide behind Muslim ids and wave Pakistani Flags and post Anti-Pakistani propaganda... they will get banned sooner or later.. ;) :cheesy:

Please take politics out of this thread.. Technically 60% Pakistan (Balochistan and NWFP) aren't part of GREATER INDIA.. they were part of GREATER IRAN... They dont rest on Indian plate but on Eurasian plate and Iranian Plateau..

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/greateriranjo0.gif/

like he said he does not believe in two nation theory............ i can also say i do not believe in two nation theory :smitten:

Bring back the map of Mughal Empire

Mughal_Historical_Map.png

With anothe Mughal ruling the country :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But unfortunately the truth does not change.............. we are two countries now.......... the whole world has accepted......... whether you believe or not does not make any difference :rofl:

like he said he does not believe in two nation theory............ i can also say i do not believe in two nation theory :smitten:

Bring back the map of Mughal Empire

Mughal_Historical_Map.png

With anothe Mughal ruling the country

But unfortunately the truth does not change.............. we are two countries now.......... the whole world has accepted......... whether you believe or not does not make any difference :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats up guys!!
Anyways, jignostic, are you from Pune? "Lai bhaari" is a Puneri signature statement. And also, why are you reluctant to post the Indian flags next to your name?

bcoz of the fear of getting banned again? :woot:

yes.. it will.. if some pathethic Indians hide behind Muslim ids and wave Pakistani Flags and post Anti-Pakistani propaganda... they will get banned sooner or later.. ;) :cheesy:

You seem to be short of logic and sense. My Id isnt a Muslim one so what made you think that sporting an Indian flag would have get me banned.

Was it just some kind of usual senseless girlie PJ?? I am not sure

You seem to be short of logic and sense. My Id isnt a Muslim one so what made you think that sporting an Indian flag would have get me banned.

Was it just some kind of usual girlie PJ?? I am not sure

I wasn't talking about you... I was talking about Mian Bahadur and Yusef guy.. does that ring any bell ?.. :cheesy:

How come in your eyes every Pakistani is short of logic and sense... :lol:

I was about those Indians who use Muslim Ids... Wave Pakistani Flags and then post Anti-Pakistani propaganda...

don't argue man............ i postponed my sleep for another couple of hours

So JiNgoistic HiNdU what is your ideology about Greator India :lol:

History doesnet start with Mughal empire. I need not elaborate.

Yes it doesn't but don't ever claim Pakhtunwa and Balochistan and Northern Areas of Pakistan as part of Greater India.. those people are not related to Indians in anyway.. whether linguistically, historically or racially... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

History doesnet start with Mughal empire. I need not elaborate.

right you are.

In the year 710, Muhammad bin Qasim, an Umayyad general sailed from the khaleej into Sindh and conquered both the Sindh and the Punjab regions along the Indus river (Pakistan). The conquest of Sindh and Punjab were major gains for the Umayyad Caliphate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate:yahoo:

umayyadCaliphate.jpg

poor india is not apart of this history. :rofl:

don't argue man............ i postponed my sleep for another couple of hours

So JiNgoistic HiNdU what is your ideology about Greator India :lol:

SO jao Zaki bhai.. Hum aur aap kaha bhage jaa rahe hain...Waise how many hours have you been here non-stop?

Back
Top Bottom