What's new

Whatever

That was a bad example.. Pasban added me to friend list.. but I have seen that "+" sign appearing even if that person is not on my friends list.. I will give a better example later when I see one...

its not a big deal :confused:

But still you can check your friends list and request friends list section to see if there are some pending requests for your friendship

its not a big deal :confused:

But still you can check your friends list and request friends list section to see if there are some pending requests for your friendship

lol! Zaki I know it is not a big deal but I was just curious.. afterall it is whatever thread.. :cheesy:

OK Guys, Time for me to hit the bed, catch ya all tomorrow, It was great talking to all of you.....

Be good and dont get banned :D

OK Guys, Time for me to hit the bed, catch ya all tomorrow, It was great talking to all of you.....

Be good and dont get banned :D

Bye bye KillBill

Make sure you talk with your parents about your marriage..............

Anywayz.. has anyone noticed that this forum is extremely addicting... Al_Zakir was praising or complaining about this too.. (depends on which way you look at it).. so was Jana that it interferes with her work.. so was thebrownguy.. that he can't concentrate on his studies.. and I am having similar problem too.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah that is why you enjoy sweet dishes in other threads... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

everybody says he is happy with his marriage

but the bitter truth is that almost nobody is happy with their marriage

Back
Top Bottom