What's new

Whatever

Nope, I was not at all offending the prof. What I was saying that many times one guy knows something ( no one in particular) and then it looks as if he knows everything to people who are new to the field. Like when I was in college, if someone uses a pointer to call a function, he used to be termed as the nerdiest one, but then its a very common thing later on.

I will cite another example, long back I was reading about ARM processor out of curiosity and my manager knew that. There was some req to optimize some arm firmware code and he sent me to the clients site, citing me as an expert in ARM processors :D Dont ask me what happened to me when I reached there :D I somehow could help the engineers there, but then I guess you get the idea.

It's nothing like that. I am 3rd year and highly regarded by fellow students, so that's not a problem. I am not trying to act all smart, but even some of the best at our school look to me if they have some problems in their code, so I have a pretty deep understanding for my age and education. And again, I am not trying to be full of myself, but trust me, this guy really has a deep understanding, and even so much so that the best students at our school highly regard him.

This guy knows what's happening at a very low level when processes are running, at machine code and assembler level. When a program crashes, he sometimes goes very low level as to possible sources of crash. I understand what he is saying, but it's not something I think of immediately.

I think she read history as part of her curriculum. She has read about old arts and painting or something like that.

Yeah, again as per her she is in her late teen, so you know, the age for all picking fights :P

by the way......... Like i said before i admire her about her knowledge but the only problem she is having is She does not know how to tackle with issues. There are few matters where silence is the best answer

One should stop fighting at a certain point but she continues arguing unless the MODs not arrive to close the thread :woot:

She needs to learn how to ignore others....... and i guess she is doing a great job in past 2 weeks :angel:

Intel's 6-core process be out soon :bounce:
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. Fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos. With the high performance platform capabilities of Intel® X58 Express Chipset-based motherboards, along with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that applies processing power dynamically when its needed most, PCs based on the Intel® Core™ i7-980X processor Extreme Edition deliver incredible performance with a rich feature set.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition – Overview

I happen to have settled for a LGA 1156 processor. At the moment I was buying (and even right now), in the LGA 1366 lineup there's either the super hardcore 980/970 or there are mellow ones like 920/930 and 940/950.

After carefully weighing whether a hexa core upgrade in the near future is required or not, I chose the i7-860. Super happy with my system.

Ok I think I did provoke a minority of people at certain times (so did many others after all this is a debate forum)... but that ADT guy I didn't provoke him at all.. you don't know the whole story.. so please anyone who dont know the whole story can't comment on it... He even created a thread on "What you think of Mods" and in it he is complaining that MODS are pathetic and they favor someone based on gender... this that...

Anyways.. that guy is exhausted... :lol::lol::lol: and I am enjoying my victory over him.. :D

And I think Mods are doing EXCELLENT JOB.. I admire all the MODS and THINKTANKS here.. ;)

:rofl:
Looks like I seriously missed something last night.

BTW, Jinxie, are those in caps to butter some staffs :P

yes he has been attacking and harrassing her since past 2 weeks or so........... he gets banned almost everyday and then come back with another ID. Wait for few hours and i am sure he will return again :rofl::rofl:

he is already back with the ID of FRED GRIFFIN... :eek::eek: and this time if he starts a fight... I will talk with moderators myself... I am documenting and saving his posts...

Intel® Core™ i7-980X processor Extreme Edition
3.33 GHz core speed
Up to 3.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
6 cores and 12 processing threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
12 MB Intel® Smart Cache
3 Channels DDR3 1066 MHz memory
32nm manufacturing process technology

he is already back with the ID of FRED GRIFFIN... a:eek::eek: and this time if he starts a fight... I will talk with moderators myself... I am documenting and saving his posts...

ignore him this time....................... he will get banned himself :)

Otherwise there will be 4th dedicated thread awaiting for you :rofl:

Ok KillBill.. be honest and tell me how many times I provoked you or be mean with you ? even though you are Indian.. I hardly had any fight with you...

GIVE RESPECT.. EARN RESPECT!! ;)

Well as I just told ya before, you cant hate me just because I was born in India and I cant hate you because you are a pakistani....

Gin bhai go to sleep........... or close your IT Shop

nobody wants to buy this today

come back tomorrow

:rofl:
Looks like I seriously missed something last night.

BTW, Jinxie, are those in caps to butter some staffs :P

hehe.. why do you think I am still surviving this forum? Bcoz of the Mods right? after 2 full threads dedicated to me to get me banned... ;)

Wield the ultimate gaming weapon for greater performance in 3D gaming applications. Experience smoother and more realistic gaming made possible by distributing AI, physics, and rendering across six cores and 12 threads, bringing 3D to life for the ultimate gaming experience. And take digital content creation to a whole new level for photo retouching and photo editing. Unlock your full potential with Intel’s top-of-the-line desktop processor and experience total creative freedom that’s limited only by your imagination.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition – Overview

Thanks, looks like my guess was correct.
But you know what? the old apps will keep on being slower. Only new and dedicatedly designed apps will be faster.

With more power in hardware, the software programmers have become lazy and inefficient.

Well as I just told ya before, you cant hate me just because I was born in India and I cant hate you because you are a pakistani....

yeah and as long as you are nice with me I don't care if you are Indian/Pakistani/Afghan.. ;)

I happen to have settled for a LGA 1156 processor. At the moment I was buying (and even right now), in the LGA 1366 lineup there's either the super hardcore 980/970 or there are mellow ones like 920/930 and 940/950.

After carefully weighing whether a hexa core upgrade in the near future is required or not, I chose the i7-860. Super happy with my system.

My desktop is a P3 :D

Lappie is Intel core 2 duo, it has more processing power than that I can use at any given instance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom