What's new

Whatever

My desktop is a P3 :D

Lappie is Intel core 2 duo, it has more processing power than that I can use at any given instance.

WHATEVER

Please close your IT Shops for tonight :cool:

he is already back with the ID of FRED GRIFFIN... :eek::eek: and this time if he starts a fight... I will talk with moderators myself... I am documenting and saving his posts...

Oh boy!!! You spend so much energy on people whom you hate? :O

Intel's 6-core process be out soon :bounce:
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. Fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos. With the high performance platform capabilities of Intel® X58 Express Chipset-based motherboards, along with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that applies processing power dynamically when its needed most, PCs based on the Intel® Core™ i7-980X processor Extreme Edition deliver incredible performance with a rich feature set.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition – Overview

I really can't see how much faster processing can get now. You have core 2 quad which supply 90% of the people with more power and speed than they'll ever need. That's on windows vista and 7 who are massive resource hoggers. Really, this seems ridiculous and over the top. At least for now.

Oh boy!!! You spend so much energy on people whom you hate? :O

Nope... I spend that much energy on PEOPLE WHO HATE me.. I don't hate anyone..

The reason I am saving some of his posts this time.. because he is harassing me for the last 2 weeks.. and I don't like all the drama and negative publicity..

We all pull each other legs.. have intensive debates... but creepy obsession with certain member and 24/7 harassment is a NO NO!

Ok I have a question..

Me and Gin ka Pakistan discussed this before too.. What does "+" sign means at the end of user ID? Gin thinks that it means that person is in your friend's list.. and that is true.. but I have seen "+" sign even on those IDs who are NOT on my friends list...

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/plussign.png/

:undecided::undecided:

Ok I have a question..

Me and Gin ka Pakistan discussed this before too.. What does "+" sign means at the end of user ID? Gin thinks that it means that person is in your friend's list.. and that is true.. but I have seen "+" sign even on those IDs who are NOT on my friends list...

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/plussign.png/

:undecided::undecided:

Gin is correct............... Only those persons who are in your friends list will have + sign. If you have not added Pasban in your friend list go and have a look once again............ if you find him you are feel free to break friendship with him :lol::lol::lol:

If you still do not see his ID then it could be a bug :rolleyes:

I really can't see how much faster processing can get now. You have core 2 quad which supply 90% of the people with more power and speed than they'll ever need. That's on windows vista and 7 who are massive resource hoggers. Really, this seems ridiculous and over the top. At least for now.

Nothing is going to change. Do you know that both Xp and Linux both use one core predominantly. all interrupts get handled in one core only and so is the VMM and scheduler and other core threads/modules. I had a spent one month in my office to provide support for a 4 core MIP processor with Linux.

Win7 could be diff, I need to hack to figure out.

So the bottom line is that nothing is really going to change

Gin is correct............... Only those persons who are in your friends list will have + sign. If you have not added Pasban in your friend list go and have a look once again............ if you find him you are feel free to break friendship with him :lol::lol::lol:

If you still do not see his ID then it could be a bug :rolleyes:

That was a bad example.. Pasban added me to friend list.. but I have seen that "+" sign appearing even if that person is not on my friends list.. I will give a better example later when I see one...

you guyz are boring.............. lets talk about Marriage :smitten:

The best topic in the world

Back
Top Bottom