What's new

Whatever

She is maturing ;)

I am impressed with the amount of knowledge she has about the backgrounds of South Asians. She is very well aware of the history and i admire her for that

But at the same time i would say She Loves fighting with ................? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Intel's 6-core process be out soon :bounce:
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. Fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos. With the high performance platform capabilities of Intel® X58 Express Chipset-based motherboards, along with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that applies processing power dynamically when its needed most, PCs based on the Intel® Core™ i7-980X processor Extreme Edition deliver incredible performance with a rich feature set.

http://www.intel.com/products/processor/corei7EE/index.htm?iid=prod_desktopcore+body_corei7ex

Believe it or not, she was the one who provoked ADT/ADT1/etc in the other thread by attacking his ethnicity and then call him very deregotary terms. He provoked another member, but not her.

No thats not true

SMC you have not been following that guy before. He came here for at least 5-6 times with different IDs and got banned at least 2-3 times after i reported him.

He indeed is very annoying........ take an example of yesterday night when i am not sure if you were here or not but he was swearing openly for an hour or two unless the MODs arrived. He used such a bad words openly that i can't even write in this post.

No thats not true

SMC you have not been following that guy before. He came here for at least 5-6 times with different IDs and got banned at least 2-3 times after i reported him.

He indeed is very annoying........ take an example of yesterday night when i am not sure if you were here or not but he was swearing openly for an hour or two unless the MODs arrived. He used such a bad words openly that i can't even write in this post.

Did he attack her previously though?

In terms of what you said about professors acting smart.

I am sending you a PM about the crash btw.

Nope, I was not at all offending the prof. What I was saying that many times one guy knows something ( no one in particular) and then it looks as if he knows everything to people who are new to the field. Like when I was in college, if someone uses a pointer to call a function, he used to be termed as the nerdiest one, but then its a very common thing later on.

I will cite another example, long back I was reading about ARM processor out of curiosity and my manager knew that. There was some req to optimize some arm firmware code and he sent me to the clients site, citing me as an expert in ARM processors :D Dont ask me what happened to me when I reached there :D I somehow could help the engineers there, but then I guess you get the idea.

Did he attack her previously though?

yes he has been attacking and harrassing her since past 2 weeks or so........... he gets banned almost everyday and then come back with another ID. Wait for few hours and i am sure he will return again :rofl::rofl:

I am impressed with the amount of knowledge she has about the backgrounds of South Asians. She is very well aware of the history and i admire her for that

But at the same time i would say She Loves fighting with ................? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think she read history as part of her curriculum. She has read about old arts and painting or something like that.

Yeah, again as per her she is in her late teen, so you know, the age for all picking fights :P

I think she read history as part of her curriculum. She has read about old arts and painting or something like that.

Yeah, again as per her she is in her late teen, so you know, the age for all picking fights :P

Whatever!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Intel's 6-core process be out soon :bounce:
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition

Hardcore multitaskers rejoice. Fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos. With the high performance platform capabilities of Intel® X58 Express Chipset-based motherboards, along with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that applies processing power dynamically when its needed most, PCs based on the Intel® Core™ i7-980X processor Extreme Edition deliver incredible performance with a rich feature set.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition – Overview

I guess as a hardcore gamer, you must be really happy :D

Can you tell me in short how this will make it more suitable for graphics or gaming? You meant to say by using dedicated cores for dedicated threads?

Whatever !!!

I think thats past and people have moved on. I used to follow that thread for a while but then it started becoming boring, so i sort of stopped that.

Ok I think I did provoke a minority of people at certain times (so did many others after all this is a debate forum)... but that ADT guy I didn't provoke him at all.. you don't know the whole story.. so please anyone who dont know the whole story can't comment on it... He even created a thread on "What you think of Mods" and in it he is complaining that MODS are pathetic and they favor someone based on gender... this that...

Anyways.. that guy is exhausted... :lol::lol::lol: and I am enjoying my victory over him.. :D

And I think Mods are doing EXCELLENT JOB.. I admire all the MODS and THINKTANKS here.. ;)

Ok I think I did provoke a minority of people at certain times (so did many others after all this is a debate forum)... but that ADT guy I didn't provoke him at all.. you don't know the whole story.. so please anyone who dont know the whole story can't comment on it... He even created a thread on "What you think of Mods" and in it he is complaining that MODS are pathetic and they favor someone based on gender... this that...

Anyways.. that guy is exhausted... :lol::lol::lol: and I am enjoying my victory over him.. :D

And I think Mods are doing EXCELLENT JOB.. I admire all the MODS and THINKTANKS here.. ;)

What if he likes jinxeD_girl :lol::lol::lol:

Ok KillBill.. be honest and tell me how many times I provoked you or be mean with you ? even though you are Indian.. I hardly had any fight with you...

GIVE RESPECT.. EARN RESPECT!! ;)

I guess as a hardcore gamer, you must be really happy :D

Can you tell me in short how this will make it more suitable for graphics or gaming? You meant to say by using dedicated cores for dedicated threads?

Wield the ultimate gaming weapon for greater performance in 3D gaming applications. Experience smoother and more realistic gaming made possible by distributing AI, physics, and rendering across six cores and 12 threads, bringing 3D to life for the ultimate gaming experience. And take digital content creation to a whole new level for photo retouching and photo editing. Unlock your full potential with Intel’s top-of-the-line desktop processor and experience total creative freedom that’s limited only by your imagination.

Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition – Overview

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom