What's new

Whatever

But I do quote some peoples messages :P

well then be prepared to face the consequences.. and that is not limited to my Hall of Shame "ignore list"

You know the reason why I don't get banned? It is because I document everything with Snag it.. ;) and it is usually NEVER me who provoke someone else first... I only like to reply back aggressively and harshly..

Believe me, I have been trying really hard to bring about the crash but it ain't happening. I know it's there, it just has to come.

As far as the professor goes, trust me, once you meet this guy, you'll know what I am talking about. I see where you're coming from, but this guy is not that. He is not even a professor but a PhD student. He knows C++ and OOP from the back of his hands.

You mean India? :azn::azn:

Well I am not from comp sc background. I have my degree in Electrical Engg, but chose this as I love playing with embedded board and control systems. So whatever Ihave learnt is from the hardway, never was fortunate to learn from some one good :(

NO MORE IT PLEASE​

KillBill you found a new member for this thread. You are now the big boss of this thread :lol:

well then be prepared to face the consequences.. and that is not limited to my Hall of Shame "ignore list"

You know the reason why I don't get banned? It is because I document everything with Snag it.. ;) and it is usually NEVER me who provoke someone else first... I only like to reply back aggressively and harshly..

Ohhhh wowwwww, whats the consequence? You said, you are pondering on adding people who quote from your ignorelist, to your sweet list.

And about provoking part, are you sure? ;)

Who is the new member? SMC?

Jinxed Girl........ i know she participated before also but now it seems like you are the most regular member in this thread along with Jinxed............

I didn't post much in last 2-3 days :rolleyes:

hehe yeah! Can you show me any thread where I provoked people first? ;)

You used to provoke when you were new

but now you are changed so usually others start provoking first :lol:

but that is also truth when you joined.......... one could smell the Essence of AFGHAN Forum in your behaviour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you are totally changed :D

hehe yeah! Can you show me any thread where I provoked people first? ;)

Nah I wont go that far, thats too much pain for me. Why should I care who provoke whom first, but sometimes it hurts when good threads get closed for mere mudslinging

And about provoking part, are you sure? ;)

Believe it or not, she was the one who provoked ADT/ADT1/etc in the other thread by attacking his ethnicity and then call him very deregotary terms. He provoked another member, but not her.

Believe it or not, she was the one who provoked ADT/ADT1/etc in the other thread by attacking his ethnicity and then call him very deregotary terms. He provoked another member, but not her.

Whatever !!!

I think thats past and people have moved on. I used to follow that thread for a while but then it started becoming boring, so i sort of stopped that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom