What's new

Whatever

@seiko here. :D

@mokshavimukti I am not your enemy here, I even 'thank' you whenever it is due. :)

You know there is a secret to my 'win', its because I am usually right. In the rare instance when I have been wrong, I have readily accepted that. Still a bruised ego needs to have their say. I will wait.

Don't you have any integrity?? Yesterday, you posted an asinine comment about MNCs in China, I rebutted your post (3 other members did too) And you couldn't come up with a reply on the subject matter. Now, you turned around and made accusation?

Here is the thread: https://defence.pk/threads/google-closed-off-in-china.335122/page-2

Were you looking for a discussion?? Where was your reply on the issue discussed????? None. All you did was arguing the unrelated, and more taunting.

It's ok if you want to dumb troll in our threads, like you always do. At least exercise some integrity, don't resort to distorting facts and smear. Have some shame!!!

(I'm replying because you tagged me)

I tried to reply you there, but your mods thought that Chinese kids don't need to know that 'Google has been blocked in China', hence the thread was closed and deleted as per the Chinese sensorship standards!! :P

You know there is a secret to my 'win', its because I am usually right. In the rare instance when I have been wrong, I have readily accepted that. Still a bruised ego needs to have their say. I will wait.

Now that's a wrong statement, you should readily accept that!! :D

Now leave it, sometime come to Kolkata during Durgapuja. :)

Last edited:
I tried to reply you there, but your mods thought that Chinese kids don't need to know that 'Google has been blocked in China', hence the thread was closed and deleted as per the Chinese sensorship standards!! :P

You would've replied two days ago before tagging me here, if you were serious. Not claiming(lying) now, that you wanted to, but the thread was closed.

The thread was never closed, something wrong with the URL link maybe.
Google Closed Off in China | Page 2

You lie is busted again, you're a disgrace to his forum!!

Last edited:
I am replying you here since that thread is closed. So far I have seen three members in PDF who share some similar traits; @extra terrestrial from Bangladesh, @Fattyacids from China, and our Lord Manvan, currently @MokshaVimukthi . :) They are here to win, they won't quit even when they know they are wrong, they will keep coming back and repeat the same thing till you decide not to reply anymore, having the last post is "Victory" for them and they are irritatingly serious about their "Victory".

Nowadays if I have time, then I irritate them back by keep on replying to them and not letting them "Win"!!! You can also do the same thing in your free time and enjoy the fun. :D

I have already appreciated your love for unreferenced wiki contents, why complaining???? :cry:

how could I forget @FaujHistorian and @cheekybird :(
Abhi zinda hoon :partay: how are you?:-)

I have a longer list....
Marsha
Leader
Armstrong (when he's in a mood to post something serious :P )
FaujHistorian
Cheekybird
Leviza (I dont know if he still visits this forum but I've interacted with him via PM, I found him funny)
JF thunder (teenager I guess)

Btw where's Jhungary these days??
I loved reading his technical posts on seniors cafe.
Hey,how have you been?:-)

Oye nahiii yaar!:hitwall:
Galiyaan nai...GYAAAAN as in knowledge.
I so remember you telling me that iphone 6+ is the bestest. :agree:

I didn't know what "gyaaaan" meant or even which language it's from. Google suggests it's from Sanskrit. :D

:lol:

Yeah, it's supposed to be the best of the 2 new iPhones, but not necessarily the best phablet around at the moment. This bending issue simply lowers its ranking further as far as I am concerned.

Believe it or not but I didnt get any alert for this message. :tsk:

The face time issue...for me its not really an issue. Only when I make a call does that option appear on my screen.And also wen I am using skype (I think...)
But if this phone bends like a cheap piece of aluminium then it wont survive a month in my hands. :rolleyes:

It's cool. Over here people have to choose between an iPhone with or without FaceTime with around a SR300 price difference. To add insult to injury, Samsung phones don't have any of their storage capacities apart from the bare minimum available here. :lol:

Yeah, you will have to get a case to reinforce it because most of the phone's body is aluminium. ;)

I didn't know what "gyaaaan" meant or even which language it's from. Google suggests it's from Sanskrit. :D

:lol:

Yeah, it's supposed to be the best of the 2 new iPhones, but not necessarily the best phablet around at the moment. This bending issue simply lowers its ranking further as far as I am concerned.

It's cool. Over here people have to choose between an iPhone with or without FaceTime with around a SR300 price difference. To add insult to injury, Samsung phones don't have any of their storage capacities apart from the bare minimum available here. :lol:

Yeah, you will have to get a case to reinforce it because most of the phone's body is aluminium. ;)
Did I not predict it like a Nostradamus?? :lol:
Btw the bending iphone6+ video is a hot cake these days. Lolzz

image.jpg

Last edited:
You predicted the bending issue? I honestly don't remember that. :lol:
Nope
I meant i had predicted an update soon. :-)
And iOS 8.0.2 came within a week after iOS 8's launch. :lol:

p(-)0ENiX said:
Did it solve the bugs we discussed?
Nooooo :tsk:
Now i've copy pasting issues and save image issues, as in whenever i try copy pasting something to the browser I end up pasting my previously copied text and not the current text.And when saving images to my camera roll I have to save the same image atleast2-3 times.Such peccadilloes 're not acceptable. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom