What's new

Whatever

Nope
I meant i had predicted an update soon. :-)
And iOS 8.0.2 came within a week after iOS 8's launch. :lol:

Yeah, I remember you predicting the update, & I am sure there will be more soon because this version of iOS is supposed to be the base for the transitions Apple's iOS devices are going through.

Nooooo :tsk:
Now i've copy pasting issues and save image issues, as in whenever i try copy pasting something to the browser I end up pasting my previously copied text and not the current text.And when saving images to my camera roll I have to save the same image atleast2-3 times.Such peccadilloes 're not acceptable. :angry:

:lol:

As I said above, Apple's iOS is going through some major changes so certain bugs & breakages are to be expected but I do expect better quality updates from Apple. The shock from iOS 8.0.1's release fiasco might have forced the company to act hastily.

Incidentally, we really need great indigenous brands of our own. In my case, I would love to see a Pakistani company design high end premium Smartphones, even if they use stock Android as a base.

Yeah, I remember you predicting the update, & I am sure there will be more soon because this version of iOS is supposed to be the base for the transitions Apple's iOS devices are going through.

:lol:

As I said above, Apple's iOS is going through some major changes so certain bugs & breakages are to be expected but I do expect better quality updates from Apple. The shock from iOS 8.0.1's release fiasco might have forced the company to act hastily.
I'm still facing issues while uploading attachments through safari browser.It began as soon as iOS8 was installed and updating to iOS8.0.2 was all in vain.
How about you? Are you facing similar issues??

p(-)0ENiX said:
Incidentally, we really need great indigenous brands of our own. In my case, I would love to see a Pakistani company design high end premium Smartphones, even if they use stock Android as a base.
Is it really possible for a new company (from say India or Pak) to give a stiff competition to brands like iPhones and Samsungs??
May be I'm being a lil pessimistic. :-)

Good Morning @Ravi Nair How is life? :-)
Rajdip Sardesai thread was an amazing eye opener, isn't? No matter how much we are claiming ourselves progressive or modernist, at the end of the day we still remained as a bunch of uncivilized, emotional fool with no idea about liberalism or how social and political reckoning can be achieved. The thread is a disappointment Ravi. Sad that I fall in there.

Good Morning @Ravi Nair How is life? :-)
Rajdip Sardesai thread was an amazing eye opener, isn't? No matter how much we are claiming ourselves progressive or modernist, at the end of the day we still remained as a bunch of uncivilized, emotional fool with no idea about liberalism or how social and political reckoning can be achieved. The thread is a disappointment Ravi. Sad that I fall in there.

typical sickularist :D
yes. I may disagree with Arundhati Roy's viewpoints on economic policies, but I won't ever condone physical assault.

life is fine

@scorpionx
gdmorng!!
sarodio suvessa
y u up so early???
ps- how to avoid dissappointment??>>lower ur expectations
Sharodia Subheccha to you too. Night shift chal raha hai bhai. Isi liye jagaa hoon.
Off course I have lowered my expectations, but when the unexpected replaces expected behavior that hurts.
By the way, saw Richard Burton's Desert Rats. Good one.

Sharodia Subheccha to you too. Night shift chal raha hai bhai. Isi liye jagaa hoon.
Off course I have lowered my expectations, but when the unexpected replaces expected behavior that hurts.
o_Owhy u hurt??
its a internet forum not real life,all this nationalism,goes phuss in real life.
most ppl r greedy n selfish,,how many ppl here,do u think,will do anything for the country,,in real..,,,token gestures dont count...
leave it,,,tension leneka nai,deneka :D

The entire term "Modi Bhakt " is used usually in a plural sense on those people who support Modi , So the term itself is more on used as general stereotyping on Modi's supporter base or in a sense deragatory as the world Bhakt itself implies blind loyalty which isn't the case. As for others my view on secularism does not really differ from the views of other Modi supporters . Which actually means secularism isn't really the point of contention here since everyone agrees on what secularism means and what should be practiced . The problem is several people simply refuse to see how much a particular community Hindus(Institutionalized caste system , certain religions given more lee way than others , Seculars not accepting uniform civil code(which is hypocritical) , Only Hindu temples being controlled by the govt. and many other issues ) have been abused over the decades and what those decades of abuse can do to a person when he finally gets the ability and the power to lash out at people whom they perceive were responsible or support those who were responsible . Though i would have no problem condemning them i don't because the best way to usually deal with the problem is to understand their problems and work from there . This confrontational and sarcastic attitudes seen on the forum only creates a divide and not to mention defensive mindset ...
That thread perhaps was not the right place to discuss this issue but what I feel is the people who are condemned to be pseudo secular here hardly differs on the bold part with any other BJP supporters. Enough debate has not taken place on UCC unlike article 370, but what I feel personally is that the argument against UCC is not much compelling as it has been the case of article 370.Irony is, I got the pseudo secular tag for none of the reasons above. :lol:

PS:The version of secularism is in fact a point of concern here. What I despise is the detrimental version of secularism here; Not necessarily what any "Modi Bhakt" believes.

Last edited:
That thread perhaps was not the right place to discuss this issue but what I feel is the people who are condemned to be pseudo secular here hardly differs on the bold part with any other BJP supporters. Enough debate has not taken place on UCC unlike article 370, but what I feel personally is that the argument against UCC is not much compelling as it has been the case of article 370.Irony is, I got the pseudo secular tag for none of the reasons above. :lol:

You probably got the tag when you and along with others in one of the threads attempted justification of British rule with the weird "might is right" logic. Also not to mention you people have a bad habit of dishing and insulting our Indian history and culture. Not to mention you may also get the psuedo secular tag for being leftist because most leftists i have seen are really psuedo secualar.

Besides, do you agree that Hindus have been taken advantage of and abused by previous govt. ?

You probably got the tag when you and along with others in one of the threads attempted justification of British rule with the weird "might is right" logic.Also not to mention you people have a bad habit of dishing and insulting our Indian history and culture . Also not to mention the fascination you folks have with western culture.

Kindly mention which thread is that where "might is right" justification has been given. As far as insulting Indian history and culture is concerned, there is no pride in hiding the disease called caste system if you are referring to it. Just few years back, a promising student in Tagore's Visva Bharati university committed suicide because she was a Santhal. If pointing out the curse means insulting India, sorry I can't agree to this view. I have seen people here, who thinks its the women who are responsible for being raped, the concept of Dalits came only after Islamic invasion of India etc. Sorry, Star Wars. One needs to grow a special kind of brain cell to believe such crappy ideas about Indian history. My point is accepting the evil is necessary in order to eradicate it.
Besides, do you agree that Hindus have been taken advantage of and abused by previous govt. ?

Minority appeasement has been a policy adopted by Congress for tactical reason right from the 20's. Never denied it. But you must be specific how Hindus had been taken advantage of.

Kindly mention which thread is that where "might is right" justification has been given. As far as insulting Indian history and culture is concerned, there is no pride in hiding the disease called caste system if you are referring to it. Just few years back, a promising student in Tagore's Visva Bharati university committed suicide because she was a Santhal. If pointing out the curse means insulting India, sorry I can't agree to this view. I have seen people here, who thinks its the women who are responsible for being raped, the concept of Dalits came only after Islamic invasion of India etc. Sorry, Star Wars. One needs to grow a special kind of brain cell to believe such crappy ideas about Indian history. My point is accepting the evil is necessary in order to eradicate it..[/quote

You can't use the Caste system as an excuse to dish out the entire Indian history , it is absolutely ludicrous and extremely stupid argument .Caste system several times existed as the Verna system . If you are going to use caste system as an excuse to say Indian history sucked then you are indeed an idiot . One has to start using the brain cells first. With that logic every civilization that existed in history can be considered evil . Accepting evils is one thing , using that as an excuse to dish on everything we did in history is far far worse.The whole caste system, Sati system is the old generic line used by Britishers and people like yourself top make Indians ashamed of their past and be envious of Western civilization . the famous "Make Indians English in language and culture and Indian in blood". You and others simply peddle those old lines repeatedly . Which is why you are a pseudo Secular because one of the best traits of theirs is self mutilation all in the name of "accepting truth" .

Minority appeasement has been a policy adopted by Congress for tactical reason right from the 20's. Never denied it. But you must be specific how Hindus had been taken advantage of.

Whats the difference b/e abused and taken advantage of , its the same thing Hindus were abused for their personal benefit or (taken advantage of)

Last edited:
You can't use the Caste system as an excuse to dish out the entire Indian history , it is absolutely ludicrous and extremely stupid argument .Caste system several times existed as the Verna system . If you are going to use caste system as an excuse to say Indian history sucked then you are indeed an idiot . One has to start using the brain cells first. With that logic every civilization that existed in history can be considered evil . Accepting evils is one thing , using that as an excuse to dish on everything we did in history is far far worse.
If Caste system was not the case you were mentioning then what would be the other reasons where Indian culture and history had been abused? No body is using caste system as an excuse and a fifth grade student also knows that it was not imposed by birth in the beginning. But the way this fact is being portrayed by a set of idiots here as an excuse is indeed heights of stupidity. If caste apartheid did not exist at all, Ambedkar (one of the finest minds in Indian politics) would not have thought of separate electorates for Dalits; however the plausibility of such demand might be subjected to another debate. Your assumption that entire Indian history seems to be offended/sucked by evoking (using it in your words) caste apartheid is hilarious and profoundly absurd. People here deny that caste apartheid existed at all. That is when the argument comes, not before.

Back
Top Bottom