What's new

Google Closed Off in China

Google should simply pack up and leave the Chinese market。

Google and other US tech companies have been used by the US government and the evil forces it supports to sabotage China and other countries that are not categorized as US poodles。

Nothing comes before national security。

No one is disputing that. Baidu Academic has to increase volume, better its ordering and handle multiple keywords better - but its academic search is in no way biased. Google, however, also has problems with multiple keywords.
哈哈,yeah, words like taizidang ,when you typed in those words in google, you will be disconnected to the server.

Communist governments around the world always considered free exchange of communication, information and knowledge with the outside world, especially with the democratic and/or capitalist world, as detrimental to the stability of their regimes, so no surprises here.

Google should simply pack up and leave the Chinese market。

Google and other US tech companies have been used by the US government and the evil forces it supports to sabotage China and other countries that are not categorized as US poodles。

Nothing comes before national security。

Imagine what will happen to China if the western world shifts all their outsourced business outside China and blocks everything Chinese in their world. :)

Imagine what will happen to China if the western world shifts all their outsourced business outside China and blocks everything Chinese in their world. :)

Wester inflation rate would skyrocket. There are reasons for why the US decoupled from the gold standard in the 1960s, created the petrodollar in the 1970s, conducts foreign interventions in resource rich nations, imports cheap labor from Latin America and around the world, and outsources cheap labor to international nations. It's not kindness.

It's called living beyond your means, controlling inflation, and trying to protect purchase power.

good news monopolies have to be fought since a lot of Monopolies come from America, America itself should be fought. Its really pathetic to see the world development that some people even cant live without a Google or outlook email lol. Like seriously you cant use something else?

Last edited:
google is not good for east asian language search anyways. only few people in china who do english search will miss them. google is insignificant in japan and korean market. i think their spy engine is also a nobody in russia too.. :D

currently, baidu english search is pure crap. i hope their new AI will improve..
Baidu’s massive deep-learning system is nearly complete
Sep 08 2014
Chinese search engine company Baidu is working on a massive computing cluster for deep learning that will be 100 times larger than the cat-recognizing system Google famously built in 2012 and that should be complete in six months, Baidu Chief Scientist and machine leaning expert Andrew Ng told Bloomberg News in an article published on Wednesday. The size Ng is referring to is in terms of neural connections, not sheer server or node count, and will be accomplished via heavy use of graphics processing units, or GPUs.Baidu's massive deep-learning system is nearly complete/

Last edited:
Wester inflation rate would skyrocket. There are reasons for why the US decoupled from the gold standard in the 1960s, created the petrodollar in the 1970s, conducts foreign interventions in resource rich nations, imports cheap labor from Latin America and around the world, and outsources cheap labor to international nations. It's not kindness.

It's called living beyond your means, controlling inflation, and trying to protect purchase power.

West will live, they can move their outsourcing businesses out of China just the way they moved those businesses into China, leave west aside and try to figure out what will happen to China.

West will live, they can move their outsourcing businesses out of China just the way they moved those businesses into China, leave west aside and try to figure out what will happen to China.
the collapse theory again, first fix India first before coming with a hypothesis of our demise once every western companies move out of China.

Who's stopping them from moving out?
There's simply no better alternative country. Get a gripe, your butt hurt stench almost permeated thru the computer screen.

Last edited:
the collapse theory again, first fix India first before coming with a hypothesis of our demise once every western companies move out of China.

First learn to follow the conversation before jumping the guns.

Who's stopping them from moving out?
There's simply no better alternative country. Get a gripe, your butt hurt stench almost permeated thru the computer screen.

What a nutcase, first read the previous posts before opening your loud filthy mouth, shows who is butt hurt.

And don't reply, I am not interested.

Read for degree in economics before opening your mouth. Do something good for yourself and country.

Do you have a degree in economics? And then this is the outcome?

And don't bother about me, I am doing just fine, bother about your country and its archaic communist policies.

Do you have a degree in economics? And then this is the outcome?

And don't bother about me, I am doing just fine, bother about your country and its archaic communist policies.

The outcome was, you had no reply to my rebuttal on the subject matter.

If you're truly doing fine, you won't be making so making dimwitted posts here.

Back
Top Bottom