What's new

Whatever

@MilitaryBrat Don't sweat it buddy. You will be fine ^_^

prayers needed :)[/quote]

Prayers made for excellent performance in exams. :-)

BA? I wish my friend, that would take me back to when I was 18 and all chasing all those lovely girls at Uni. I'm finishing my MA this year bro. I majored in Economics for my BSC and my MA is in educational effectiveness and use of statistics for improvement.

Hmmm..

I wish I could chat to you about South Asian economies. I think you are busy though. Hit me up another day.

would love to have a productive chat :-)

@waz How come you are a reasonable poster when it comes to India-Pak stuff? Most people here, sometimes me too get very emotional

:O

Last edited:
Oh really if you dont give a **** to my tone than why this @levina was crying when i replied your bhartis in a way they deserve. You are lying straight away and telling me about my class ?? Only cheap hindus like you believe in castes and classes ,which class is yours by the way ? Shooder,dalit ?
Simply adjust your attitude or otherwise i know how to adjust the attitude of low IQ idol worshipers.
Why you replaced the word with etc etc ? Feeling ashamed ? :sarcastic::sarcastic: :rofl:

@Chanakya's_Chant
Bhai this guy doesnt deserve our attention,reported him again today.

@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu
This user has been deviating threads with his ludicrous statements and has been constantly sullying Indian nationality.

Last edited:
@Chanakya's_Chant

@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu
This user has been deviating threads with his ludicrous statements and has been constantly sullying Indian nationality.
@levina your post is reported.
@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu Brothers look at the hypocrisy of this Indian who never mentioned why i replied her in such a way .Go back to the thread where this discussion was taken place and you will know who started the insults first.

You too don,t deserve my attention and i don,t care about you either but if you disrespect my country fellows on a Pakistani forum i will deal with you in a very harsh manner.

"Sullying Indian nationality", lol
There is no need for sullying :lol: I hope you know what i mean

You too don,t deserve my attention and i don,t care about you either but if you disrespect my country fellows on a Pakistani forum i will deal with you in a very harsh manner.

There is no need for sullying :lol: I hope you know what i mean

You need to control yourself my brother, you can counter troll Indians but you be going over the top sometimes and yes my point was Indians do that themselves all over pdf. :P

@Chanakya's_Chant

@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu

Good that he is banned - a bit late late as well but still I expect him to come back with some random new account to rant the way he does.....

Allah Says to All His Human & Jinn.
your-ALLAH.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom