What's new

Whatever

Kidhar ho saalo ???

@hinduguy @Ravi Nair @ZYXW
chor abhi yad aya... khane ke baad?.. post your iftari photo.... here is mine..
th

chor abhi yad aya... khane ke baad.. post your iftari photo.... here is mine..
th
Yara aaj kal tou kuch khanay ko dil hi nahi karta itni garmi main. Dher sara pani pee kai aur thora sa kuch kha kai namaz parhi phir cig pee kai aik cup karrak chai !!!

Yara aaj kal tou kuch khanay ko dil hi nahi karta itni garmi main. Dher sara pani pee kai aur thora sa kuch kha kai namaz parhi phir cig pee kai aik cup karrak chai !!!
tarbuja pasand nahin? freeze main pahle thanda karle.. garmi main aur bhi achha lagta hai thanda thanda cool cool. :dirol:

Kidhar ho saalo ???

@hinduguy @Ravi Nair @ZYXW

I am here.

how is life my sworn enemy :D

@waz you mentioned long time back that you were doing your BA. I was wondering what it was that you are majoring in.

:)

Thank you Levina

Happy Ramazan to you as well.

Peace be upon you and your family during this holy month.

May peace be upon everyone. Ameen

How do you say it?

is it Ramadan or Ramazan?

He's a troll, ignore him.

Had argument with me and then he ran away, deleting his posts on top.

who is this fool?

Last edited:

How do you say it?

Either way is fine.

It is the pronunciation based on the region.

Arab street lingo makes letter Z sound as D,
J as G (Jamal vs. Gamal).

and so on so forth.

In Pakistan Z is pronounced as Z
In many Arab streets Z sounds like D.

Hope this helps.

Either way is fine.

It is the pronunciation based on the region.

Arab street lingo makes letter Z sound as D,
J as G (Jamal vs. Gamal).

and so on so forth.

In Pakistan Z is pronounced as Z
In many Arab streets Z sounds like D.

Hope this helps.

yes. Good to see you back :)

having exams right after eid but can't study:(

study smart, not hard.

Which means revise the questions which you think are going to show up in the exam.

Many people cram their exams anyway. If you are finding it hard to find the energy, excercise, take a shower and try reading.

I hope you are eating not too much sugar or sweets

study smart, not hard.

Which means revise the questions which you think are going to show up in the exam.

Many people cram their exams anyway. If you are finding it hard to find the energy, excercise, take a shower and try reading.

I hope you are eating not too much sugar or sweets

umm, i can't cram since childhood and i usually go in depth of each and every topic that wastes my time and at the end i get overburdened :'(
studying is the world's most difficult task, i would say :((

I am here.

how is life my sworn enemy :D

@waz you mentioned long time back that you were doing your BA. I was wondering what it was that you are majoring in.

How do you say it?

who is this fool?
are you owner of nair company? Suits the country ;)

are you owner of nair company? Suits the country ;)

No. Nair is a caste name in Kerala South India. It is mostly famous in Anthropological circles because it is one of the few communities in India which had Matrilineal, Matriarchal traditions.

An unfortunate surname that I am too lazy to change. Also Nair is a horrible hair removal product :D

umm, i can't cram since childhood and i usually go in depth of each and every topic that wastes my time and at the end i get overburdened :'(
studying is the world's most difficult task, i would say :((

@MilitaryBrat Don't sweat it buddy. You will be fine ^_^

No. Nair is a caste name in Kerala South India. It is mostly famous in Anthropological circles because it is one of the few communities in India which had Matrilineal, Matriarchal traditions.

An unfortunate surname that I am too lazy to change. Also Nair is a horrible hair removal product :D
what does the caste do? Like oil presser etc.

Have you tried nair cream to say its horrible? ;)

what does the caste do? Like oil presser etc.

Have you tried nair cream to say its horrible? ;)

No. Second hand accounts from female friends and comments from previous customers in internet.

The caste duties depend on the sub castes. The upper level sub castes of Nairs used to land owning Nobility or battle commanders.

Of course you had sub castes who were foot soldiers, or book keepers and accountants.

Kerala used to have the most insidious caste system in India with almost 562 caste- sub caste divisions.

So it is a credit to the state has lessened so much. :)

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom