What's new

Whatever

Show me 1 post where I came into an Indian related thread to count how many Indians have commented or why the page number isnt moving?

Or even an American related thread, try any related thread for that matter! I usually right RIP and walk away...But of course you have to side your men :agree:

No..I mention you coz you clearly denied that Indians do this! Please! Come up with better excuses!
OMG! What a lie! How often do I call you? You yourself said when I run out of words (your means of measuring) ....Meaning not often...

Man when you want to lie, at least make it coherent!

OMG!!!
What a lie!!!!
Next time come up with something better.
Here after You are NOT gonna quote me or mention me.

OMG!!!
What a lie!!!!
Next time come up with something better.
Here after You are NOT gonna quote me or mention me.
What lie? The ones you are saying? You denied openly that Indians dont do so I openly had told you I will quote you when I see it! I am just keeping my word as for ordering me around, try that with your folks first...If they can quote me unreasonably, I dont see why you want to hide!

Mind you had you not openly denied that it didnt happen, I wouldnt have told you I will show you...Now please live up to what you proclaimed!

What lie? The ones you are saying? You denied openly that Indians dont do so I openly had told you I will quote you when I see it! I am just keeping my word as for ordering me around, try that with your folks first...If they can quote me unreasonably, I dont see why you want to hide!
Nonsense!
I am not responsible for every Indian who posts on this forum.
And I have told you this a 100times atleast.
But then i guess I was banging my head against a wall.
Stop trolling me....get this straight this time.

Nonsense!
I am not responsible for every Indian who posts on this forum.
And I have told you this a 100times atleast.
But then i guess I was banging my head against a wall.
Stop trolling me....get this straight this time.
I am sorry I dont keep your posts saved or in my fav otherwise I would have shown you how you challenged me to show you a single Indian who does what I had been pissed about and till date I have only quoted you to 3-4 such cases! The way you are overacting and exaggerating is the same extent how you are denying you asked me of this!

You also quoted me in 2 cases where Pakistanis did something and I actually talked to the boys to back off...I dont expect the same of course but had you not bragged or asked me to show you ...I would not have any interest in quoting you!

Good day!

I am sorry I dont keep your posts saved or in my fav otherwise I would have shown you how you challenged me to show you a single Indian who does what I had been pissed about and till date I have only quoted you to 3-4 such cases! The way you are overacting and exaggerating is the same extent how you are denying you asked me of this!
Have I not told you earlier that I am not responsible for what every Indian on this forum posts??
I guess it was a thread where you had quoted me ,jona and nair.
You have a very bad memory hon.

Akheilos said:
You also quoted me in 2 cases where Pakistanis did something and I actually talked to the boys to back off...I dont expect the same of course but had you not bragged or asked me to show you ...I would not have any interest in quoting you!
Yes you did,and I thanked you that day.
But after that incident you have mentioned me like atleast a dozen times on every thread where you would have picked up a fight with an Indian.

When you decide to answer back to a troll then you should also be prepared for the backlash.

Last edited:
atleast a dozen times on every thread where you would have picked up a fight with an Indian.
OMG I have not! I dont pick fights...if they disagree with me its their problem...everyone is entitled to their say! I do mention you (3-4) when I need to prove to you what you denied...I wont from now on!

And yes I do remember you thanking me...Never doubted that nor needed it....

When you decide to answer back to a troll then you should also be prepared for the backlash.
Sadly its not written in their names that they are trolls....I always give the benefit of the doubt until they start trolling!

1 thing though they do stop when I mention you so maybe I did use your mention more often ...But I only counted 3- 4 times..

Have I not told you earlier that I am not responsible for what every Indian on this forum posts??
I guess it was a thread where you had quoted me ,jona and nair.
You have a very bad memory hon.

Yes you did,and I thanked you that day.
But after that incident you have mentioned me like atleast a dozen times on every thread where you would have picked up a fight with an Indian.

He's a troll, ignore him.

Had argument with me and then he ran away, deleting his posts on top.

Indeed!!! (I hope you got the mention on another thread where I had spotted Faujhistorian :) )

@FaujHistorian
Forgot to wish you
Ramadan kareem!!!

@Armstrong
How's it going??? :D

Thank you Levina

Happy Ramazan to you as well.

Peace be upon you and your family during this holy month.

May peace be upon everyone. Ameen

@Bubblegum Crisis

I was banned from the RSLF tank thread. Just wanted to leave this here, so you don't wonder why there is no reply.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom