What's new

Whatever

Azlan might return as I saw him post a few times after that incident but not sure about faujhistorian or the reason for his absence.

Right wing lunatics have taken over PDF .......First an Admin and now a Mod recently :tsk: ... Sab achay laug gaib hain yahan se ... some are busy .. others have been banned ... "lobbying" u know ..... ......... And then there are the few Indian trolls !! :pissed:... So better "read only " , than to post ......... :smart:

@Azlan Haider
Can I know are u a Shia or Sunni ?

None ...

Right wing lunatics have taken over PDF .......First an Admin and now a Mod recently :tsk: ... Sab achay laug gaib hain yahan se ... some are busy .. others have been banned ... "lobbying" u know ..... ......... And then there are the few Indian trolls !! :pissed:... So better to read than to post ......... :smart:

None ...

So what kind u are ?

Right wing lunatics have taken over PDF .......First an Admin and now a Mod recently :tsk: ... Sab achay laug gaib hain yahan se ... some are busy .. others have been banned ... "lobbying" u know ..... ......... And then there are the few Indian trolls !! :pissed:... So better "read only " , than to post ......... :smart:

None ...
Tussi zinda h? :D Long time no see bro :tup:

I have also cut down my time here. Too much trolling, largely from us this time though. :(

None ...
Ohh! Thank God!!Good to see you bro.How is life? :-) Eek research based article ke liye aankhen taras gayii!! Opposition will be there.It is inevitable that your ideals are challenged in forums and life.So don't be disheartened and please keep posting.

The rare kind ..... Muslim Only

Post of the day :tup:

how does it work? They can still quote me and read my posts?

Just click on your user name on the right hand corner of the screen and then click on "people you ignore" and type the name of the potatoes. You will not see their posts anymore.

Last edited:
What's up people ???

@navi nair Yaara i don't get any alerts when you mention me !!! anyways wassup ???

@Aeronaut at least i can reference thread next time when they call me indian :p

I reported that mod but no response.. And about members, what do i report them for? Calling me indian?

So i felt it's best to gather all threads i posted and some quotes so i can sjoe these people later.

14bhv5s.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom